Check your account email address ×

Weekend post anything thread

SSFB

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, did the trade go through then?

Yessir....she's in the barn. Nice little ripper and in good shape...has a Jaws Can on it but he gave me the stock muffler.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Awesome. How far away is it from you ? Have you already got it at your place ?

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That’s fucking great dude! :bc:

Thanks gents....It's in the barn here but I was rushing around so didn't take any of my own pictures yet. :thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I just found some great old pics from the riding reports/event reports I would post to HCS when I was a kid.

DSCF0028.JPG

DSCF0031.JPG

DSCF2056.JPG

Man, I loved my revs.  I had a lot of $$ and work into my suspension set up..and truth is, it still handled better than my XRS.  Damn, I could  throw that thing around!  I'd own another.

20 minutes ago, hayward said:

I don't care what the rest of FS'ers say aboot you Cervix, your a damn smart man, and glad you've came full circle and found your senses again. :bc:

I know right....you always busted my balls for getting rid of that 500/720. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i was thinking about one of those snopro 500's for my kid.  think it would be perfect for him.  

They are great sleds...tough, quick enough to have fun and great ergos

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Man, I loved my revs.  I had a lot of $$ and work into my suspension set up..and truth is, it still handled better than my XRS.  Damn, I could  throw that thing around!  I'd own another.

I was looking into suspension work I couldn't afford and a guy on HCS that rode up in Old Forge and lived about an hour away from me hit me up in a PM that he'd re-valve my shocks for the cost of parts. A few months later we run into him at Smith Marine, the Ski-Doo dealership in OF, and find out if we'd gone to them for shock work he's the guy they would've sent my shocks to :lol: 

Also I forgot to install a washer when replacing my center shock after the re-valving and my suspension fell apart about 75 miles from home. We limped to D&D Powersports, the Arctic Cat performance guys. They gave my dad a ride to the nearest Doo dealer for the part and then lent us the tools and shit to get my sled back together and get home. 

7 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I was looking into suspension work I couldn't afford and a guy on HCS that rode up in Old Forge and lived about an hour away from me hit me up in a PM that he'd re-valve my shocks for the cost of parts. A few months later we run into him at Smith Marine, the Ski-Doo dealership in OF, and find out if we'd gone to them for shock work he's the guy they would've sent my shocks to :lol: 

Also I forgot to install a washer when replacing my center shock after the re-valving and my suspension fell apart about 75 miles from home. We limped to D&D Powersports, the Arctic Cat performance guys. They gave my dad a ride to the nearest Doo dealer for the part and then lent us the tools and shit to get my sled back together and get home. 

Ahh...Arctic Cat guys...THE BEST!  :bc:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahh...Arctic Cat guys...THE BEST!  :bc:

It was the day I stopped actually hating Arctic-Cats and started busting Arctic-Cat owners' balls for the fun of it instead of telling them their sleds were unreliable junk like a douche:lol: