Check your account email address ×

Weekend post anything thread

SSFB

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Who the hell is donny buffalo?

:lol::lol:

Donny Buffalo is a FreedomSledder legend. His posts that would make Zambromo's posts seem short. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

We had our moments but I always liked the guy, they're just both post whores lmao

Terry wouldn't give up if he felt he was right, that's for sure. I see his posts on FB every once in a while. :bc:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

I miss having  ______  _________ around :sad:

Don is a fucking riot in person, it's awesome. :lol::lol:

16 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Zam is a straight up clone of Webba but he's dumber lmfao 

I don't see that. 

Webba and I used to get into it all the time the first couple years I was on FS. We came to amends after that and I really like Webba(Terry). We take somewhat regularly on Facebook. He's one of the people at the top of my list for beers when I make it out to the Northeast. :bc:

When I come to visit, @ckf will owe me many beers for all of my hard, dedicated and tremendous work on the forum. :lol::lol::snack:

That Jew @Sal Rosenberg also owes me alot of drinks. I don't know why but he does. :finger2::lol:

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't see that. 

Webba and I used to get into it all the time the first couple years I was on FS. We came to amends after that and I really like Webba(Terry). We take somewhat regularly on Facebook. He's one of the people at the top of my list for beers when I make it out to the Northeast. :bc:

When I come to visit, @ckf will owe me many beers for all of my hard, dedicated and tremendous work on the forum. :lol::lol::snack:

That Jew @Sal Rosenberg also owes me alot of drinks. I don't know why but he does. :finger2::lol:

You and webba still do the video game thing?

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't see that. 

Anytime Joel :bc:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

I don't see that. 

It's about the post whoring mainly lol

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Having beers....

That doesn't rhyme, try again.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Zam is a straight up clone of Webba but he's dumber lmfao 

I don't know all that much about Zambroni, but my boy Webba is a successful multi millionaire self employed businessman.  You pour fucking coffee for minimum wage......mmmmk?

10 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You and webba still do the video game thing?

Hell I forgot I even had Webba on Xbox. :lol:

I don't play video games much anymore. 

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anytime Joel :bc:

I know, same here. :bc:

• Like 1