Check your account email address ×

Dow passes 25K!!!!

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

People buy stock like women buy shoes......so no one else will get them.

So you don’t own anything in the market? Either you’re fucking moronic for not, or you are a hypocrite... 

People buy stock so no one else will get them... What sort of stupid fucking drivel is that? Hahaha take a nap...

44 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

So you don’t own anything in the market? Either you’re fucking moronic for not, or you are a hypocrite... 

People buy stock so no one else will get them... What sort of stupid fucking drivel is that? Hahaha take a nap...

It’s true step back and think.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s true step back and think.

Oh, I thought about it plenty.  I think it about pretty much every day.  Buying equities are like buying shoes, so no one else will get them.  Got it.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh, I thought about it plenty.  I think it about pretty much every day.  Buying equities are like buying shoes, so no one else will get them.  Got it.

Yeah. So rethink your whole approach... Obviously you’re doing it wrong lolololol.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wipe the drool off your chin. You look dumb...

The ease at which MC triggers you......makes you look dumb right along side Woolie...:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

The ease at which MC triggers you......makes you look dumb right along side Woolie...:thumbsup:

It’s more of a constant source of amusement for me. He is a walking stereotype of an Old East Coast Liberal. I like people capable of debate. They get my good side. Like Creeper or Jtssrx. They only gets what they deserve. To be shit on. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It’s more of a constant source of amusement for me. He is a walking stereotype of an Old East Coast Liberal. I like people capable of debate. They get my good side. Like Creeper or Jtssrx. They only gets what they deserve. To be shit on. 

And be honest......that’s most of the Clown Posse on FSCE 

Just now, SnowRider said:

And be honest......that’s most of the Clown Posse on FSCE 

Meh. At least some of them can at least debate even if they are wrong. Creepers and MCs are worth only witless quips that do or say nothing. They are the lowest common denominator.