Check your account email address ×

Maybe the Mooch was right all along.

• Platinum Contributing Member

:pc:  I could see Bannon doing this if he wasn't getting his way in the WH.  Article is from August.

Scaramucci: Bannon is a White House leaker

Former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said he believes senior strategist Stephen Bannon is leaking information from the White House.

In an appearance on CBS’s "The Late Show" with Stephen Colbert, Scaramucci was asked by Colbert about White House leaks and who he thought was responsible now that former chief of staff Reince Priebus was gone. Scaramucci had previously accused Priebus of leaking.

“Is it Steve Bannon?” Colbert asked.

“Well, I’ve said that,” Scaramucci said. “Listen, I’ve been pretty open about that.”

Colbert pressed Scaramucci, asking him, “Is Steve Bannon a leaker?” to which Scaramucci replied, “I said he was."

“I obviously got caught on tape saying he was, so I have no problem saying that,” Scaramucci said.

He added that Bannon would be fired "if it were up to me."

The former communications director has granted several interviews in recent days discussing his brief tenure in President Trump’s administration. On Sunday, Scaramucci said on ABC’s “This Week” that his firing was “sort of meant to happen.”

"Well, obviously, I wish they would give me a bar of soap and tell me to go wash my mouth out in the bathroom and move on," he said, when asked whether he thought he deserved to be fired.

Scaramucci blasted Bannon in a profanity-laced phone call to a reporter from The New Yorker last month.

“I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c---,” Scaramucci said. “I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f---ing strength of the president. I’m here to serve the country."

Bannon has come under fire in recent days, with a report from Axiosclaiming Trump believes that he is behind recent leaks about national security adviser H.R. McMaster.

A report in The New York Times on Monday claimed that Fox News Chairman Rupert Murdoch had also advised Trump to fire Bannon

38 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I liked the Gooch. Too bad he had to go. Dude didn’t give a fuck. 

Yeah...more of him would have been better.  Let's hear the truth, even if it is deliverd unrefined.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

:pc:  I could see Bannon doing this if he wasn't getting his way in the WH.  Article is from August.

I always thought he was a loose canon.  I posted something like this earlier but I'll bet he started to get really frustrated when the DC establishment proved to be more formidable to take down than he though.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...more of him would have been better.  Let's hear the truth, even if it is deliverd unrefined.

I always thought he was a loose canon.  I posted something like this earlier but I'll bet he started to get really frustrated when the DC establishment proved to be more formidable to take down than he though.

Kind of how I feel about our POTUS

I really didn't have much of an opinion of him one way or another, just that he was from Breitbart which is one of the lefts favorite things to demonize.  He looks like a major boozehound with that gin blossom nose, needs a hair cut and a trainer. :lol: If nothing else has come out of this presidency, its just how corrupt Washington is overall. :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Kind of how I feel about our POTUS

I really didn't have much of an opinion of him one way or another, just that he was from Breitbart which is one of the lefts favorite things to demonize.  If nothing else has come out of this presidency, its just how corrupt Washington is overall. :bc: 

“Let’s hear the truth even if it is delivered unrefined”

THAT is what you like about Trump???

bwahahahahahahahaha

The only thing that comes out of that idiot’s mouth are self congratulations and lies.

:lol:

Good God Wolfie seek help - the professional kind.

:lmao:

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

bwahahahahahahahaha

The only thing that comes out of that idiot’s mouth are self congratulations and lies.

I'm good thanks.  Hopefully you learn to deal with Trump for the next 7 years.  Buck up little camper. :lol: 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

bwahahahahahahahaha

dude is way beyond help...

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

bwahahahahahahahaha

Isn't it about time for you to pop the top off your favorite libation and show us all how smart you really are? :lol: