Check your account email address ×

Sheila Jackson Lee...Elitist and Privileged

51 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bill has a 180 IQ. He can pick the good ones out of a crowd. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax

The hoax email showed Bill Clinton having the highest IQ (182) and George W. Bush the lowest (91). However, the numbers claimed in the email were said to be fabricated, and the sociologists and institutions (e.g., the "Lovenstein Institute") quoted in the article do not exist (a "Lovenstein Institute" website displays the "report", but it was created after the report's release).[1] The techniques purportedly used to measure IQ of the presidents are not recognized means of measuring IQs. The hoax also contains other factual errors.[2] When the hoax was debunked, it appeared that Bush's IQ and college entrance test scores were never released.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Presidential_IQ_hoax

The hoax email showed Bill Clinton having the highest IQ (182) and George W. Bush the lowest (91). However, the numbers claimed in the email were said to be fabricated, and the sociologists and institutions (e.g., the "Lovenstein Institute") quoted in the article do not exist (a "Lovenstein Institute" website displays the "report", but it was created after the report's release).[1] The techniques purportedly used to measure IQ of the presidents are not recognized means of measuring IQs. The hoax also contains other factual errors.[2] When the hoax was debunked, it appeared that Bush's IQ and college entrance test scores were never released.

I know it’s difficult for you to detect low IQ among others. I don’t fault you for that. 

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know it’s difficult for you to detect low IQ among others. I don’t fault you for that. 

Bill Clinton has been said to have anywhere between 140 to 155 IQ.  Not 180.  Just saying.

13 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

According to the woman, she adamantly denies cancelling her seat.. And United has not been able to prove she did cancel.. Why would the woman cancel her seat?? she wanted to spend christmas in the airport rather than with her family she had obviously been trying to get home too?? She never tried to book another flight in the 3 hour time discrepancy of the delay but she did attempt to board the original flight she had a first class boarding pass for. There were available seats in economy, so why didnt the congress woman sit with the rest of her delegation in economy?? Answer: she doesnt fly economy she is a congress woman..

oh the horror, a fooking idiot might not like me..:cry:

:snack: