Check your account email address ×

Sheila Jackson Lee...Elitist and Privileged

This is an interesting story and here’s why. AA, a mega corporation, is being blamed for deceptive business practices by republicans. Not only that, but there’s concern about how all this might effect a human right’s activist job by those same republicans. Now I have a headache. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

These are the wrong people to have in elected positions and both R's and D's have them.

Same as Maxine Waters. The blacks in her district re-elect her every term. What whites don't get, is that blacks hate whites more than any black, no matter how bad the black is. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is an interesting story and here’s why. AA, a mega corporation, is being blamed for deceptive business practices by republicans. Not only that, but there’s concern about how all this might effect a human right’s activist job by those same republicans. Now I have a headache. 

I know. Fucking bizarro world today..

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

None of this would be here if she hadn't screamed "racist".

It's almost as if your side is denying reality on purpose.  When...it's right here!

Image result for trump pointing

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Im a registered democrat......but I dont wear blinders and call a spade a spade. I guess you just feel threatened by someone who is capable of having rational thought process and actually has a very good understanding how an airline boarding procedure works, whether the flight was over booked or customers are flying stand by, or just not willing to ride in the back of the plane because they feel their job makes them above that..

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

According to the woman, she adamantly denies cancelling her seat.. And United has not been able to prove she did cancel.. Why would the woman cancel her seat?? she wanted to spend christmas in the airport rather than with her family she had obviously been trying to get home too?? She never tried to book another flight in the 3 hour time discrepancy of the delay but she did attempt to board the original flight she had a first class boarding pass for. There were available seats in economy, so why didnt the congress woman sit with the rest of her delegation in economy?? Answer: she doesnt fly economy she is a congress woman..

oh the horror, a fooking idiot might not like me..:cry:

The woman is a lying shape shifter. AA indicated that they apologized. She in turn said she received no written apology. Yet then she reports that an AA clerk offered her a “personal apology”. So now verbal apologies aren’t good enough. The woman is a cunt. Ms Jackson Five is a cunt. And AA is the worst airline in the world. This is nothing more than a three way collision of the worst examples of human civilization. 

But hey man....keep investigating this important story of unfolding human events and get back to the group. 

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know. Fucking bizarro world today..

Not really, just 2 democrats arguing about entitlements.  They both think they are entitled to first class seats.  Par for the course.

Edited by racer254

More blackness. All day, every day, it never fuckin' ends!!!! 

America must PEACEFULLY SEPARATE!!!  Partition 2-3 southern states, re-locate blacks there, so they can live amongst their beautiful brothers and sisters, and NEVAH have to see a CRAKKA=-FACED HONKY Cop evah again!!! 

Win-win for everybody!!! Halleluyia, halleluyia, UTOPIA for everyone!!! 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

None of this would be here if she hadn't screamed "racist".

It's almost as if your side is denying reality on purpose.  When...it's right here!

Image result for trump pointing

wrong. it made the headlines because of who it was, several days ago. the race card didnt come up initially.

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The woman is a lying shape shifter. AA indicated that they apologized. She in turn said she received no written apology. Yet then she reports that an AA clerk offered her a “personal apology”. So now verbal apologies aren’t good enough. The woman is a cunt. Ms Jackson Five is a cunt. And AA is the worst airline in the world. This is nothing more than a three way collision of the worst examples of human civilization. 

But hey man....keep investigating this important story of unfolding human events and get back to the group. 

635996829341433773-x-men-apocalypse-227-xb-8625-v1060-left1092-R3-rgb.jpg

Ya' know what the problem is with blacks, right? Ya' know why people are afraid of them, right?  In many cases they have nothing to lose, so they will KILL YOU!!! 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Ya' know what the problem is with blacks, right? Ya' know why people are afraid of them, right?  In many cases they have nothing to lose, so they will KILL YOU!!! 

you're afraid of blacks??:lol: why would you be afraid of someone because of their color??

Just now, Rigid1 said:

you're afraid of blacks??:lol: why would you be afraid of someone because of their color??

Because they have shown a documented, verified propensity to attack white people unprovoked, and with abandon. With even the slightest perceived offense, they will attack all out of proportion to the perceived offense. 

I am very fearful of blacks since the Trayvon era. Since then it has become much more exposed and publicly available. COLIN FLAHERTY on YOUTUBE...GO THERE!!!!!!!!!

Because they have shown a documented, verified propensity to attack white people unprovoked, and with abandon. With even the slightest perceived offense, they will attack all out of proportion to the perceived offense. 

I am very fearful of blacks since the Trayvon era. Since then it has become much more exposed and publicly available. COLIN FLAHERTY on YOUTUBE...GO THERE!!!!!!!!!

Will you shut the fuck up already?

• Thanks 1

:crazy:

You attack just about everyone on here, but nobody is scared of a 4ft midget i guess..

Edited by Rigid1