Check your account email address ×

what "moderates"...

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, but I say sweep up all the CORRUPTION.

Trump ain't draining the swamp like be promised to do.  The FBI is.

Neal

It looks like Mueller is sinking the corruption in the FBI more then anything....and that will lead to the dems going down from the looks of it.....so yes by Trump not firing Mueller....he is essentially draining the swamp.

Just now, DAVE said:

It looks like Mueller is sinking the corruption in the FBI more then anything....and that will lead to the dems going down from the looks of it.....so yes by Trump not firing Mueller....he is essentially draining the swamp.

You should donate your brain to science

:lol:

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sure, but I say sweep up all the CORRUPTION.

Trump ain't draining the swamp like be promised to do.  The FBI is.

Neal

Well, Slinger and friends are happy to have you back!  Ahhh....it was a fun run though.  Answer me this:  What would you consider a "Draining" would look like?  Wait....don't answer yet...I'm not sure I'm up for it.  Let me circle back to this....

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is literally so dumb he’s easy to ignore.

You're a fucking idiot coward whelcher.  And I'm not gonna ignore you a bit.  SBYL

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Seriously what proof do you have that your IQ is higher than that of a Cocker Spaniel?   Have you ever been on the right side of any of your prognostications?

my cocker spaniel is highly offended by that remark, her IQ is much higher than his

IMG_20161028_202047279.jpg

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, Slinger and friends are happy to have you back!  Ahhh....it was a fun run though.  Answer me this:  What would you consider a "Draining" would look like?  Wait....don't answer yet...I'm not sure I'm up for it.  Let me circle back to this....

You're a fucking idiot coward whelcher.  And I'm not gonna ignore you a bit.  SBYL

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Neal

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

W.T.F.

Neal

Well what have we learned from the investigation other then a few of the guys that were on Trumps side were shady before they worked for Trump?

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Which has promptly corrected.  Same can't be said for Trump's administration...

Drain the swamp!  :lol: what a joke.

Neal

Guess we shall see...its not looking good for your side so far.

9 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ignorance is bliss, as they say.

Neal

Oh, I'm not sure though.  Seems like it's not so much "bliss" as massive bitterness and sadness...along with HUGE self servings of an undeserving sence of intellectual elitism wrapped nicely in self righteousness.

"Thanks Obama!":lol:

Related image

2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And what side is that exactly?  :lol:

Still going with the "you seem like a liberal because I say so" mantra?  :lmao:

Neal

Ahhh....but you actually are quite the librul....but, not as bad and whiney as some in here.  Plus, XLT seems to like you...so, that helps (with me anyway).

SOOOOOO....I see Jilly is making some news today and revitalizing her party with some well placed comments and some rhetoric.  Now, what are the Liberatarians doing.  Please tell me they are finding a candidate that isn't a complete space cadet.

Image result for confused gary johnson

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....but you actually are quite the librul....but, not as bad and whiney as some in here.  Plus, XLT seems to like you...so, that helps (with me anyway).

SOOOOOO....I see Jilly is making some news today and revitalizing her party with some well placed comments and some rhetoric.  Now, what are the Liberatarians doing.  Please tell me they are finding a candidate that isn't a complete space cadet.

Image result for confused gary johnson

LEAVE LA’NEALSHA ALONE!!!!