Check your account email address ×

what "moderates"...

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....but you actually are quite the librul....but, not as bad and whiney as some in here.  Plus, XLT seems to like you...so, that helps (with me anyway).

SOOOOOO....I see Jilly is making some news today and revitalizing her party with some well placed comments and some rhetoric.  Now, what are the Liberatarians doing.  Please tell me they are finding a candidate that isn't a complete space cadet.

Image result for confused gary johnson

Not that they had a chance anyways but had they reversed the ticket some may have considered. Weld is actually quite a smart dude.

19 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Well what have we learned from the investigation other then a few of the guys that were on Trumps side were shady before they worked for Trump?

I bet Mueller has learned a TON, but we aren’t hearing about it because his investigation is sealed up tight and very little is leaking.

13 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Guess we shall see...its not looking good for your side so far.

:lol:

Oh yea you’re right.  The indictments are piling up

:lmao:

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not that they had a chance anyways but had they reversed the ticket some may have considered. Weld is actually quite a smart dude.

I think it was the first time that the biased MSM's were forced to at least acknowledge the growing 3rd parties.  Johnson had that lead so he got more of the spotlight than Jill.  IMO. the Libertarian party values are actually is appealing to a lot of Americans. 

What did Gary do with the golden opportunities he had?  Shit himself through his mouth.  Fucking shame.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I bet Mueller has learned a TON, but we aren’t hearing about it because his investigation is sealed up tight and very little is leaking.

So why leak just a little then?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I think it was the first time that the biased MSM's were forced to at least acknowledge the growing 3rd parties.  Johnson had that lead so he got more of the spotlight than Jill.  IMO. the Libertarian party values are actually is appealing to a lot of Americans. 

What did Gary do with the golden opportunities he had?  Shit himself through his mouth.  Fucking shame.

Who ever designed to put that moron behind the steering wheel should be shot.Weld as a republican, won reelection as a govonor by the largest margin ever. In a liberal state . If I'm not mistaken he won all but one town.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

Who ever designed to put that moron behind the steering wheel should be shot.Weld as a republican, won reelection as a govonor by the largest margin ever. In a liberal state . If I'm not mistaken he won all but one town.

Beats the fuck outa me.  He had a line on better pot?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My mistake 5 towns.

In 1994, Weld won reelection with 71% of the vote in the most one-sided gubernatorial contest in Massachusetts electoral history.[citation needed] Weld carried all but five towns in the whole state, even carrying Boston.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol: What the fuck?  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So why leak just a little then?

Just SYH....and I'll SMH.  Don't forget to giggle though...... :lmao:  

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Seriously, you should just recuse yourself from any discussion regarding this because you’re so fucking clueless

We shall see...you ve been wrong about everything so far...

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ahhh....but you actually are quite the librul....but, not as bad and whiney as some in here.  Plus, XLT seems to like you...so, that helps (with me anyway).

SOOOOOO....I see Jilly is making some news today and revitalizing her party with some well placed comments and some rhetoric.  Now, what are the Liberatarians doing.  Please tell me they are finding a candidate that isn't a complete space cadet.

Image result for confused gary johnson

I'll take space cadet over Trump or Hillary.  No question.

Neal

Just now, DAVE said:

Like you letting all the Clintons and Obummers doings slide you mean...

Ahh Billy got impeached you boob.  Obama was relatively scandal free compared to Clinton, Bush, and Trump's administrations.  

Perhaps you missed the post I made suggesting a FBI department dedicated to internal review of the executive branch?  :dunno:

Ignorance is bliss...

Neal

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ahh Billy got impeached you boob.  Obama was relatively scandal free compared to Clinton, Bush, and Trump's administrations.  

Perhaps you missed the post I made suggesting a FBI department dedicated to internal review of the executive branch?  :dunno:

Ignorance is bliss...

Neal

Trumps had scandals?