Check your account email address ×

what "moderates"...

Nothing has changed. I dont want mueller fired. I want him to find dirt on everyone. I hope they all rot in hell

ive said that many times. If you had even a couple of brain cells left you would remember that. 

Hillary was my target. After that i dont give a fuck who goes to jail. 

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Nothing has changed. I dont want mueller fired. I want him to find dirt on everyone. I hope they all rot in hell

ive said that many times. If you had even a couple of brain cells left you would remember that. 

Hillary was my target. After that i dont give a fuck who goes to jail. 

if you had any reading comprehension skills you'd see that i remembered that. just wanting to know if your thoughts had changed. you are slipping my friend. have you been checked lately? 

"you were a fan of mueller and wanting him to finish the investigation. has that changed?"

• Gold Member

So if mueller gets fired he, according to many here, already has the dirt on trump and team.  The next lead investigator and team would have all the evidence to lay charges like mueller intended.  Mueller has nothing as we know now the dossier was fake, pee pee tapes were fake, etc etc etc

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

So if mueller gets fired he, according to many here, already has the dirt on trump and team.  The next lead investigator and team would have all the evidence to lay charges like mueller intended.  Mueller has nothing as we know now the dossier was fake, pee pee tapes were fake, etc etc etc

Mueller is just gathering more.evidence so he can really get Trump but good. News:

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Mueller is just gathering more.evidence so he can really get Trump but good. News:

Nope he is playing the right...  he has all the charges that he is stategically laying out according to the left and will hit trump when the time is right....  crazy part is if he would got his trump charges out sooner you could almost guarantee that the tax bill wouldn’t have passed, dreamers and illegal immigrants would be able to frolick free in the US, Jerusalem would not be the us embassy new home, we wouldn’t have nuked North Korea, we wouldn’t have a ban on all Muslims from entering a the country and we would still be have friends in the UN.  We wouldn’t be drilling in ANWR and national monuments wouldn’t be down sized....  the DAPL prolly wouldn’t be flowing oil in it, gorsuch wouldn’t be Supreme Court nominee.  The list goes on and on of the things mueller could have prevented if he would have hammered trump sooner.  His waiting to charge trump is royally fucking over democrats, especially in high tax states like NY and CA!

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Nope he is playing the right...  he has all the charges that he is stategically laying out according to the left...  crazy part is if he would got his trump charges out sooner you could almost guarantee that the tax bill wouldn’t have passed, dreamers and illegal immigrants would be able to frolick free in the US, Jerusalem would not be the us embassy new home, we wouldn’t have nuked North Korea, we wouldn’t have a ban on all Muslims from entering a the country and we would still be have friends in the UN.  We wouldn’t be drilling in ANWR and national monuments wouldn’t be down sized....  the DAPL prolly wouldn’t be flowing oil in it, gorsuch wouldn’t be Supreme Court nominee.  The list goes on and on of the things mueller could have prevented if he would have hammered trump sooner.  His waiting to charge trump is royally fucking over democrats, especially in high tax states like NY and CA!

Hes got nothing. End of story.

16 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It's all about the Dems keeping their fans and lifetime members dancing the war cry dance.  It's just stupid.

Dems and their media: "R's are gonna fire Mueller because they know Trump is guilty!!!  They'd better not!! We'll show them!!!  We'll give them hell!!!!!  We'll really light them up!!!!!"

WH:  "We are absolutely not firing Mueller."

Dems and their media: "Did you say firing Mueller?????!!!!!! It's because you know Trump is guilty!!!   You'd better not!! We'll show you!!!  We'll give you hell!!!!!  We'll really light you up!!!!!"

WH;  "No, we are absolutely not firing Mueller.  For the 1000'd time...WE ARE NOT FIRING MUELLER."

Dems and their media: "Did you say firing Mueller?????!!!!!! It's because they you know Trump is guilty!!!   You'd better not!! We'll show you!!!  We'll give you hell!!!!!  We'll really light you up!!!!!"

WH...."ughhhh"......."Intellectually elite".

:lol:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Except indictments on 4 members of Trump’s campaign team and counting...

:lol:

Why were they indicted? What did the indictments have to do with Trump or COLLUSION?