Check your account email address ×

The narcissist and chief is about to get bent over on Israel.

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The lead shit eating republican says what? I will say, you've got a lot of support from your crew here. The republicans are really warming up to you as of late. Congrats on making the grade. 

:fuckoff: you know nothing IGNORAMOUS :finger3: 

9 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I have found that recorded history is full of bullshit and is constantly evolving to fit the current narratives. Many of the official versions i was taught in school as a kid have changed. If you believe that the Indians sold their land you are one dumb mother fucker. You should talk to some indians some time. Im sure they would love to "debate" you... :lol: 

oh I have talked with plenty seeing as my mom worked fro project newgate when I was a kid and she still hangs with some of them . hell I have a shitload of old school bead work worth a few bucks now days 

they can debate all they want but reality is some one in there tribe wanted something and they sold out there people for it   

• Platinum Contributing Member

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said the U.S. was going to take note on who stood with it and was able to negotiate a $285 million cut in its contribution to the United Nations for next year.

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said the U.S. was going to take note on who stood with it and was able to negotiate a $285 million cut in its contribution to the United Nations for next year.

That’ll be an extra $285m for Israel. Plus their usual cost of living raise. Idiot 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

That’ll be an extra $285m for Israel. Plus their usual cost of living raise. Idiot 

It’s a god damn joke is what it is.  Big talk and an itty bit cut. We fund that god damn UN shit show at the tune of $5B.  $285M???  God damn joke.  Cut it by $2-3B.  Make a real statement.  Then, give half of that to Israel. :lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a god damn joke is what it is.  Big talk and an itty bit cut. We fund that god damn UN shit show at the tune of $5B.  $285M???  God damn joke.  Cut it by $2-3B.  Make a real statement.  Then, give half of that to Israel. :lol:

Israel....the international suck. President Truman was right when he said that the Jews are the most selfish people he’d ever met. I’ve dated two Jewish women. I can say that I’d never go down that path again. They were two of the most self absorbed, self centered individuals I’ve ever spent time with. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

• Platinum Contributing Member

Beyond committing complete national suicide there is nothing Israel or the "Jewish" people can do to satisfy the Muslim world.   This goes far beyond "territory."  

The fact is Israel allows other religions to be proudly practiced inside there own country.  That usually cannot be said in Muslim countries.  Islam is a scourge of humanity.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Israel....the international suck. President Truman was right when he said that the Jews are the most selfish people he’d ever met. I’ve dated two Jewish women. I can say that I’d never go down that path again. They were two of the most self absorbed, self centered individuals I’ve ever spent time with. 

Women? Lol ok....

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I've found that selfishness is a trait that spans all races/creeds.  It is usually masking itself as something righteous in nature.  I've only had one bad experience with what I knew to be a "Jew" and it was indeed his greed and his fault for how it all ended.  But, I've seen a lot and been involved in many other so, he just happened to be Jewish.  And an idiot for believing he was the smartest man in the room.  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Beyond committing complete national suicide there is nothing Israel or the "Jewish" people can do to satisfy the Muslim world.   This goes far beyond "territory."  

The fact is Israel allows other religions to be proudly practiced inside there own country.  That usually cannot be said in Muslim countries.  Islam is a scourge of humanity.  

Oh, I think that's a big BINGO!!!!

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I'm surprised your personalities clashed......................  :lol:  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I’ll tske your word for it man

It’s a question that I have had about you....and it’s obvious to me that you don’t want to deny it or admit it. It’s ok, you know. This is 2017 and the world isn’t really like this place.