Check your account email address ×

The narcissist and chief is about to get bent over on Israel.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

At least the Muslims call out the Christians on their fairytale bullshit of the virgin birth and Jesus becoming a zombie after the Jews whacked him....well, in all honesty the Jews do to. they just snicker about it in private as to not lose uncle sam’s wallet 

Muslims believe that Jesus existed. Next. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

At least the Muslims call out the Christians on their fairytale bullshit of the virgin birth and Jesus becoming a zombie after the Jews whacked him....well, in all honesty the Jews do to. they just snicker about it in private as to not lose uncle sam’s wallet 

I love the defense of your new religion.  It litlerally shows how fucking stupid liberals are.  "Muslims call Christians out on their bullshit religion!!!!!"

:lol:

Stone yourself.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

How did Christians fair when the PLO marched into Lebanon in the early 80s ?

Or the Ottomans when the christians stormed in and took the whole region?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I love the defense of your new religion.  It litlerally shows how fucking stupid liberals are.  "Muslims call Christians out on their bullshit religion!!!!!"

:lol:

Stone yourself.  :lmao:

All religion is bullshit. I love how people argue about the virtues of each lie. What I like about Christianity is it teaches the true virtues of being a good human being. Its unfortunate 99% of so called christians dont practice that. 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Or the Ottomans when the christians stormed in and took the whole region?

The Ottomans went to war for nearly 400 years at their  height occupying most of spain and just about everywhere else in the mediterranean.  They went to war and lost the start to any good writing of history. 

Nudge nudge wink wink. Virgin birth. :lol: 

Why do you think I care about this?  You just hate because that's what liberals do.  You think somehow defending Islam upsets Christians but really, it just shows your sides ignorance and hypocrisy.  Islam stands for all Liberals are SUPPOSED to stand for...but meh.......AMIRITE?

What a miserably person you must be to have around.  That's must be why you live alone.  I feel sorry for your dog..and gold fish.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

All religion is bullshit. I love how people argue about the virtues of each lie. What I like about Christianity is it teaches the true virtues of being a good human being. Its unfortunate 99% of so called christians dont practice that. 

Your numbers are off...and fucking stupid on top of that. Tell me how you feel the Islam religion is better than Christianity.  Point to several examples in the world.  

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

The Ottomans went to war for nearly 400 years at their  height occupying most of spain and just about everywhere else in the mediterranean.  They went to war and lost the start to any good writing of history. 

Well are you going to pick sides? You want to talk about war in the mediterranean? :lol: Every single country in that area has had their imperialistic endeavors. In the end I think the English were the best at it. Until they passed the torch to us... 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

TrannyZam the so called areligious Repug defending it to the end :lmao: 

97800937-9B05-42B9-88A7-EDD78DF03C88.jpeg

Edited by SnowRider

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Religion is a building block of society. 

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

And its detriment... With that logic you can say Govt is the building block of society. 

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think I care about this?  You just hate because that's what liberals do.  You think somehow defending Islam upsets Christians but really, it just shows your sides ignorance and hypocrisy.  Islam stands for all Liberals are SUPPOSED to stand for...but meh.......AMIRITE?

What a miserably person you must be to have around.  That's must be why you live alone.  I feel sorry for your dog..and gold fish.

Because you write about Muslims and liberals continuously. It never stops. It’s like watching a wannabe Mensa member pulling a thread on a bad Christmas sweater. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Carlos Danger said:

:lmao: 

Totally useless and unnecessary - does more harm than good, should be taxed, and if there were no brown Muslim’s most of you wouldn’t be so fucking scared 👍 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well are you going to pick sides? You want to talk about war in the mediterranean? :lol: Every single country in that area has had their imperialistic endeavors. In the end I think the English were the best at it. Until they passed the torch to us... 

When it comes to Israel I am willing to pick a side yes.  If your goal is to advance the understanding of the world through science and peaceful means than it is an easy choice.

Because you write about Muslims and liberals continuously. It never stops. It’s like watching a wannabe Mensa member pulling a thread on a bad Christmas sweater. 

CUZ I think both should be exterminated.  And all their apologists.

By the way, your gun thread made me laugh.  What a clown you are. Throw rocks instead.  :lol: