Check your account email address ×

The narcissist and chief is about to get bent over on Israel.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

"We".   Are there more "well armed snowflakes"?  :lol:

An ARMY OF WELL ARMED SNOWFLAKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, stop being so pathetic and projecting.  You need a lady in your life.

The “we” is you and I. I know that you’re harmless and you know that you’re harmless. You’re not gonna kill anyone. It’s just drunk talk. :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The “we” is you and I. I know that you’re harmless and you know that you’re harmless. You’re not gonna kill anyone. It’s just drunk talk. :lol: 

You suck at your job.  Just plain terrible analysis.

Hey...let's have some fun though.....K?  Give me your thoughts on me (your "case study")...and I'll give me mine on you.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you even bother coming here here?  It's pathetic.  Nobody likes you and nobody thinks anything about your opinions.  Is this all you have left?

Contrary to your self-righteous view of yourself - everyone’s opinion on here means as little or as much as the next guy - many on here view you as a compete joke and one weird mother fucker - why do you post non stop?  I yank your chain and you keep coming back for more...why? :lol: It’s the interwebs dude -nobody on FSCE gives a fuck about you or I so get over it 👍

Just now, SnowRider said:

Contrary to your self-righteous view of yourself - everyone’s opinion on here means as little or as much as the next guy - many on here view you as a compete joke and one weird mother fucker - why do you post non stop?  I yank your chain and you keep coming back for more...why? :lol: It’s the interwebs dude -nobody on FSCE gives a fuck about you or I so get over it 👍

Go away parasite.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Go away parasite.

:baby:

Dude - you’re the easiest fuck to mess with making you the w3akest fucker on the forum :lmao:  Without your mall cop like status as a mod to hide behind - you’re frustrated and powerless on here....so fucking easy to see.  

How about BlartBoski :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:baby:

Dude - you’re the easiest fuck to mess with making you the w3akest fucker on the forum :lmao:  Without your mall cop like status as a mod to hide behind - you’re frustrated and powerless on here....so fucking easy to see.  

How about BlartBoski :lmao: 

Nobody cares about you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

religions a way to control the masses.  nothing more.  

Religion is about faith.  "Organized religion" is a way to control masses.  For better or for worse.  Depends on the message (and the messanger).

36 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Poor snowrider..... doesn't realize Mueller is making the dems look even worse. :lol:

Such an idiot.  But if he hopes hard enough, Trump will be removed and Hillary will take her rightful place at the top.  Wait....don't think that's how it works.  :lmao:

The whole Dem party is full of idiots...leading even bigger idiots.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Such an idiot.  But if he hopes hard enough, Trump will be removed and Hillary will take her rightful place at the top.  Wait....don't think that's how it works.  :lmao:

The whole Dem party is full of idiots...leading even bigger idiots.  

You go Gurl.... :lmao: 

Sloppy Dumb Dave :buttkisser: TrannyZam. :lmao: 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

would you like to discuss what events happened in 67 and 73 to cause that huge change in land.  I'll even let you have the point that in 67 israel attacked Egypt so maybe you have some argument over the grab of Gaza and the sinai even though Egypt had postured they would destroy Israel.   But the rest they took from countries who attacked them.  

Maybe we should do the same to Canada

3 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Jesus is a prophet in Islam, they just dont believe he was the son of God. Neither do the jews. In fact if you ask a devout jew what they really think about Jesus you might wonder why we are so favorable to them. 

So now the sites Nazi knows all about Jews :lmao: