Check your account email address ×

Three more companies announce they are investing in their employees because of the republican tax cute

jtssrx

10 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Can't wait to find out how much this tax cut is going to save me. And I'm not sharing shit with my employees. 

Employee wage increases are part of long term financial plans approved through the board of directors of larger companies. But mouth breathers like the OP believe otherwise. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Employee wage increases are part of long term financial plans approved through the board of directors of larger companies. But mouth breathers like the OP believe otherwise. 

Wrong.  They are some of many provisional plans based on predictions based on economic indicators.  Some go into effect.  Some don’t.

Stick to creating victims for the liberal voter base.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong.  They are some of many provisional plans based on predictions based on economic indicators.  Some go into effect.  Some don’t.

Stick to creating victims for the liberal voter base.

Bullshit. Most areas of the country have hit full employment. Industry in my area as well as other areas have been forced to scrape up the bottom of the barrel employment segment. A lot of the decent guys are leaving production and factories for construction. This has zero to do with tax cuts. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Bullshit. Most areas of the country have hit full employment. Industry in my area as well as other areas have been forced to scrape up the bottom of the barrel employment segment. A lot of the decent guys are leaving production and factories for construction. This has zero to do with tax cuts. 

Holy fuck you’re stupid.  Again...stick to enabling more victims. Leave business to people that know what they are talking about.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck you’re stupid.  Again...stick to enabling more victims. Leave business to people that know what they are talking about.

Is this going to be another day where you tell the group what a bad man you are? Please do. Because I always enjoy reading a good case history. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Is this going to be another day where you tell the group what a bad man you are? Please do. Because I always enjoy reading a good case history. 

What a bad man I am?  Wut?  I’m not one of your victim patients.  You have zero control over strong minds.  In fact, I’ve been locked tight in your mind mush for better than a year now.  Good god! :lol:

Go do mosh pit stuff! :lmao:

21 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

My employees get a raise every year through the union bargaining agreement. I pay my top people a little bit more already. Our company is probably the best company to work for in our industry in our area and I have always been that way from day one. I want the best people working for me and I want them to be glad they work for me. Happy employees are productive employees. I dont need a tax cut to prompt me to practice good business. And everybody who is worth a shit in business already knows the easiest way to limit your tax liability is to spend money. Would you rather give more money to the govt or give it to your employees? This stuff is a bunch of dick rub for the unwashed masses. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Those are for the average Joe.  The ones who make a difference jump the line.

5 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

My employees get a raise every year through the union bargaining agreement. I pay my top people a little bit more already. Our company is probably the best company to work for in our industry in our area and I have always been that way from day one. I want the best people working for me and I want them to be glad they work for me. Happy employees are productive employees. I dont need a tax cut to prompt me to practice good business. And everybody who is worth a shit in business already knows the easiest way to limit your tax liability is to spend money. Would you rather give more money to the govt or give it to your employees? This stuff is a bunch of dick rub for the unwashed masses. 

Wow.