Check your account email address ×

so noggin.....

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yep, like Obama did for hayseed’s insurance situation. Now hes likely going to be fucked. 

If it weren't for big govt., hayseed likely wouldn't need Obamacare to afford health insurance.  Big gov't likes the fact that hayseed doesn't get paid shit for what he produces.  

What do you produce at work by the way, that you can hold up in your own hand?  If it weren't for big gov't. and your corporate job, you'd be neutering stray cats in a clinic with the mindset and attitude you put on display on a daily basis.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

But good, it’s time some of the dumb fucks sleep im the bed they help make. Maybe next time they go to the polls they’ll have a clearer picture of what hands help feed them 

And maybe you'll get hit by a Fucking bus and make us all happy.:thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

If it weren't for big govt., hayseed likely wouldn't need Obamacare to afford health insurance.  Big gov't likes the fact that hayseed doesn't get paid shit for what he produces.  

What do you produce at work by the way, that you can hold up in your own hand?  If it weren't for big gov't. and your corporate job, you'd be neutering stray cats in a clinic with the mindset and attitude you put on display on a daily basis.

:lol: you are sooo fucking lost and delusional. I help produce electronic devices for a large company. That’s all you need to know. 

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And maybe you'll get hit by a Fucking bus and make us all happy.:thumbsup:

Now that wasn’t very nice smails. I’ve never said that about you or anyone else in here. You seem like a very angry douchebag lately, much more than me :lol: 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“I paid one person and so I’m a person of my word!!!”

Dont sweat it.  Or maybe do.  I don’t care.  The bets and challenges were extended and accepted.  That is that.

I paid two @ViperGTS/Z1   You’re a lying dumb fuck who’s now :backpeddle: on your story :lmao: 

Yo - and nobody gives a fuck -especially me - about all your tough guy internet banter.  It makes you look like a total fucking tool :lmao: I pull the strings and you dance....... :lol: p

B380E597-3E67-4736-BBBF-4623E0F47217.gif

Edited by SnowRider

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I paid two @ViperGTS/Z1   You’re a lying dumb fuck who’s now :backpeddle: on your story :lmao: 

Yo - and nobody gives a fuck -especially me - about all your tough guy internet banter.  It makes you look like a total fucking tool :lmao: I pull the strings and you dance....... :lol: p

B380E597-3E67-4736-BBBF-4623E0F47217.gif

You know the bets are real.  And you accepted the challenge.  You’re a lying, ignorant, whelching coward and I’m going to make you settle up.  And that’s all there is to it. 

Keep that body bag handy!  Do you want to kill me first, or make me get in it then kill me? :lol:

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Hmmm...interesting.  Brief explaination?

The social right is dying every time a baby boomer gets a heart attack or cancer... The right will start to look more like me. Fiscal Conservative, socially left to moderate (more likely thinking it’s not their business even if they disagree with how someone choose to live their life). The way it should be. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The social right is dying every time a baby boomer gets a heart attack or cancer... The right will start to look more like me. Fiscal Conservative, socially left to moderate (more likely thinking it’s not their business even if they disagree with how someone choose to live their life). The way it should be. 

So, "contemporary right" and "social right" could be considered the far right then?  Ok.  That makes sense.  And so does the rest of your post...of which I agree.

26 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That would make you a libertarian. Unfortunatly for them the libertarian party has done a piss poor job of letting Americans know what they stand for. If they did they would be the largest party in the country.

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

That would make you a libertarian. Unfortunatly for them the libertarian party has done a piss poor job of letting Americans know what they stand for. If they did they would be the largest party in the country.

The R party will look more and more Libertarian in the future. You disagree? And yes, I am a Libertarian of sorts. 

16 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The R party will look more and more Libertarian in the future. You disagree? And yes, I am a Libertarian of sorts. 

Around here definatly. Most of the GOP in my state house are libertarian. Many jus don't know it yet.

28 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Y'all are in desperate need of a political compass. 

One of the biggest problems in politics is the absolutely stunning ignorance of the electorate when it comes to very basic political science. 

Whatever the original use of the word was in the past does not necessarily invalidate it’s current use. Whether it was appropriated is another issue altogether. The current use of that term has different meaning. We can’t simply stop using it for its new meaning due to an obscure definition from the 1800s. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Lets hope so.

You’ll have to push out the religious wackos first. Don’t see them changing their mind about abortion or gays.

12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Now that wasn’t very nice smails. I’ve never said that about you or anyone else in here. You seem like a very angry douchebag lately, much more than me :lol: 

You came  back after your little hiatus with nothing but dumb motherfuckers this and dumb motherfuckers that and why are you so angry...I thought you said this wall all fun for you? I knew you were a lying fuckstick which is funny because you accuse everyone that disagrees with you of being liars....now about that bus....

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So, "contemporary right" and "social right" could be considered the far right then?  Ok.  That makes sense.  And so does the rest of your post...of which I agree.

No, because you have to factor in the influence of the far right and the far left on moderates. Essentially the center of American politics is going to move left socially. The left just keeps annoying right by calling out the people who are behind the curve on the arch of history's bend towards justice... And vice-versa.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

No, because you have to factor in the influence of the far right and the far left on moderates. Essentially the center of American politics is going to move left socially. The left just keeps annoying right by calling out the people who are behind the curve on the arch of history's bend towards justice... And vice-versa.

Good god.  Slow down and break that up into easier to eat pieces.

I buy the first two sentences, although....I see more of a migration to the center or maybe even left center socially than you do.  That's where I think most of America is already.  That's where I sit.  The rest of that just ;looked like partisan hackery.  "Behind the curve on the arch of history's bend toward justice.."   JESUS! :lmao: Come on.  Get real.