Check your account email address ×

why?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you are so fucking far off in la la land i don't see the need to debate you tbh. if you want to think Mueller is dumb enough to obtain all those e-mails illegally, then by all means do so. just don't question us sane people who laugh their asses off at you. what's even funnier in all this, is not just the irony of it all (the e-mails) but the stupidity of those in the trump admin who likely wrote a bunch of damaging information on gov e-mail :lol:

Fox News always has an attorney to march out in front of the camera to say whatever the consumer what’s them to say. It’s not news, it’s about crafting a message for customer satisfaction. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Fox News always has an attorney to march out in front of the camera to say whatever the consumer what’s them to say. It’s not news, it’s about crafting a message for customer satisfaction. 

DAMN FOX NEWS!!!  Another Democrat plain foiled!!!

DRAT!!!!!!

:lol:

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

yep, they play dumb fucks real well.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yep, they play dumb fucks real well.

All the networks are doing it now. Last night I dusted off the Apple TV box because the hub on my Samsung tv has been working like shit. I watched a few minutes of Fox and cnn. Omfg. It’s really come down to 15 second sound bites for the mouth breathers. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bingo. 

Bingo, right.    I won’t comment on the Legality of obtaining those emails, none of us here are lawyers certainly not slinger.   But ignore the cadre of Clinton supporters hired as “impartial investigators”.  Sounds legit.  One even worked  for the fucking Clinton foundation. :lol:  Come the fuck on already.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bingo, right.    I won’t comment on the Legality of obtaining those emails, none of us here are lawyers certainly not slinger.   But ignore the cadre of Clinton supporters hired as “impartial investigators”.  Sounds legit.  One even worked  for the fucking Clinton foundation. :lol:  Come the fuck on already.

GSA is a .gov server... Those rules are prettt clear. He wasn’t sworn in yet. He doesn’t have executive privilege.  Those rules are also clear.

What am I missing?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You could replace Fox News with virtually any of the major news outlets and that statement will still be true.

28 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

GSA is a .gov server... Those rules are prettt clear. He wasn’t sworn in yet. He doesn’t have executive privilege.  Those rules are also clear.

What am I missing?

As I said, I'm not commenting on the legality of it, don't know, don't care.  I've already made up my mind on this guy and his behavior.  Lets talk about the people Mueller hired.  The Clinton Foundation ex associate is beyond blatant.  Then lets look further back when Mueller was first hired to run the FBI.  He had plenty of detractors back then about the culture he brought to the agency, and many senior agents quit as a result.  I never knew any of this until I heard  Louis Gohmert detailing it, and he has not been a fan of the guy for a long time.   He's a plain talking Texan, sitting house member and a former judge, so I will take his opinion as such, over a dipshit like Slinger.  The average experience level of agents plummeted during his  tenure from 13 to 5ish years according to Gohmert.  His protocols for investigating Islamic terrorism were not popular at all, and many senior agents resigned as a result.  Comey was another of Muellers proteges.  Gohmerts assertion is that they are both part of the deep state and have crossed into corruption, all in an effort to get rid of Trump.  This, along with white washing Obama and Clintons transgressions.  

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/louie-gohmert-on-robert-mueller-we-need-him-gone/article/2639611

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Yes. It appears this way. 

Ok good, that means you're brainwashed too, or are you the only one with the keen enough intellect to sort through it all?

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As I said, I'm not commenting on the legality of it, don't know, don't care.  I've already made up my mind on this guy and his behavior.  Lets talk about the people Mueller hired.  The Clinton Foundation ex associate is beyond blatant.  Then lets look further back when Mueller was first hired to run the FBI.  He had plenty of detractors back then about the culture he brought to the agency, and many senior agents quit as a result.  I never knew any of this until I heard  Louis Gohmert detailing it, and he has not been a fan of the guy for a long time.   He's a plain talking Texan, sitting house member and a former judge, so I will take his opinion as such, over a dipshit like Slinger.  The average experience level of agents plummeted during his  tenure from 13 to 5ish years according to Gohmert.  His protocols for investigating Islamic terrorism were not popular at all, and many senior agents resigned as a result.  Comey was another of Muellers proteges.  Gohmerts assertion is that they are both part of the deep state and have crossed into corruption, all in an effort to get rid of Trump.  This, along with white washing Obama and Clintons transgressions.  

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/louie-gohmert-on-robert-mueller-we-need-him-gone/article/2639611

Ok good, that means you're brainwashed too, or are you the only one with the keen enough intellect to sort through it all?

As have I.  I said this months and months ago but this shit show should have been shut down right after it was clear team Mueller was putting together was stacked with anti-Trump and Clinton machine contributors.   Enough already.  Besides, if the left wasn't so stupid, they'd realize this is the best possible outcome for them...they can cry foul well into the 2018's....and beyond.  Cuz, it's blatantly clear to all those with any rational intellectual thought, and thus, not infected by the brain deteriorating Trump Derangement Syndrome, that there is no collusion to be found.  This little witch hunt has turned into whatever it can to try and curb this administrations agenda and somehow keep the flailing democratic party intact.  Idiocy.  Be done and gone.

And if the left doesn't like it, they can take to the streets with their little puny fists of fury.  'Course, that goes unsaid.  But maybe it's time to give them a proper "welcome to the real world" movement.  There WILL NOT be particiapation trophys given at the end.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get all that, but we are talking about two separate things. The emails aren’t illegal as far as I understand it. That’s what I’m commenting on. Mueller could be the anti christ for all I care. That doesn’t effect the fact that the outrage over them is misplaced. 

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’ve already made up my mind on trump. Nothing will change that. 

22 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I get all that, but we are talking about two separate things. The emails aren’t illegal as far as I understand it. That’s what I’m commenting on. Mueller could be the anti christ for all I care. That doesn’t effect the fact that the outrage over them is misplaced. 

I assume by "I get all that", than you understand that Mueller and Comey have behaved in a corrupt manner and Mueller and his taskforce of hacks need to be disbanded?  For everyone accusing Trump of being unstable or not the guy we want with his finger on the button, I think he's showed some pretty amazing restraint in letting this clown show go on.

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve already made up my mind on trump. Nothing will change that. 

Well hopefully you'll get some more positive coping mechanisms for the next 7 years.  In fact I recommend a new Switchback Assault.  Think 2017 version of your Pro X and better than you can even imagine:bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

All the networks are doing it now. Last night I dusted off the Apple TV box because the hub on my Samsung tv has been working like shit. I watched a few minutes of Fox and cnn. Omfg. It’s really come down to 15 second sound bites for the mouth breathers. 

poor slinger