Check your account email address ×

UP riding report.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I'm not worried about it. I was just making an observation. My dealer is loving idiots riding on dirt. They make a ton of money fixing shit idiots fuck up. 

There is a reason Wisconsin and Ontario open and close trails.

:thumbsup: 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

:thumbsup: 

Heard Eagle rive is a disaster after the weekend.   Oneida is waiting until this coming Thursday or Friday I saw in a club email.  Members packed a bit, did a final inspection and they are panning.  Few more days of cold and some snow might make them last a bit longer  :bc: 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Listen dumb fuck I don't care if you ride. I never said I did. I made an observation. You clearly only care about yourself so have it. 

You like to argue. I never said don't ride. I simply said the riding would be better if Michigan only and closed trails like other snowmobile hot beds do

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The trails shouldn't be open yet. They needed another week. people suck!!!

:dunno: 

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

Heard Eagle rive is a disaster after the weekend.   Oneida is waiting until this coming Thursday or Friday I saw in a club email.  Members packed a bit, did a final inspection and they are panning.  Few more days of cold and some snow might make them last a bit longer  :bc: 

Eagle River is never good. I would sell my sleds before I rode the snirt capital of the world.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Can't stand base police types.

I generally defer to the guys who volunteer, and the groomers, paid or not.  They usually side with guys like JT who'd prefer the trails get a chance to freeze and set up....just saying.  Either way, everyone has an opinion, and I hate to see fellow sledders argue.  About politics sure, but not riding :lol:    :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The only putz is you. Look at your self centered attitude. You're attitude prime example of whats wrong with today society. Fuck everyone else as long as I have a good time.  

Sorry Mark but when a guy says stupid shit like this he can go fuck himself.:thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The trails shouldn't be open yet. They needed another week. people suck!!!

ride it and drive down the frost . it is the best thing people can do . I have a bit of experience seeing as I do groom from time to time . any early snow covering ground keep it insulated. that is why we knock down cat tails as soon as we can get in to swamps . if they are up the swamps may never freeze enough to hold up a groomer    

saw this bad buzz

The names have been released of those involved in the fatal snowmobile crash on Sunday afternoon in Alger County.

Jason Craig Bashor, 34, of Maryland, received fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene.

Shaena Leigh Hicks, 34, of Virginia, was transported to Munising Memorial Hospital and treated for her injuries.

The two were traveling westbound on Trail #8 when they failed to negotiate a curve in the trail. The snowmobiles left the trail and struck multiple trees. The cause of the accident is attributed to excessive speed and operational inexperience. Alcohol was not a contributing factor.

Assisting the Alger County Sheriff's Office was Alger EMS, Alger Rescue 21 and the Michigan State Police.

-------------------------
A snowmobile crash leaves one dead, one injured in Alger County.

At approximately 1:20 p.m., the Alger County dispatch received a report of a snowmobile accident on Trail #8 approximately 1 mile west of M-94 in Shingleton.

The investigation concluded that a 34-year-old male and a 34-year-old female were traveling westbound on Trail #8 when they failed to negotiate a curve in the trail. The snowmobiles left the trail and struck multiple trees. The female victim was transported to Munising Memorial Hospital and treated for injuries. The male victim sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced at the scene.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll fucking ride where and when I want. I don't give a fuck if it's July. I can drive around a gate if there is a good time on the other side

go around it what a cunt .

a real man blasts right through so the next guy wont have to slow down you selfish fuck  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

go around it what a cunt .

a real man blasts right through so the next guy wont have to slow down you selfish fuck  

Some chick just died in Orr because she tried that. The gate won

Your report is gayer than you are. We clicked off 214 miles today like butter. Rockland to copper harbor and back. 

The trail to Rockland is a bag if dicks but going north is not bad and we passed about 4 groomers. 

IMG_20171218_131407193_HDR.jpg

• Like 1