Check your account email address ×

So......

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes slinger knows everyones truth yet he's one of the biggest partisan hacks on here and has shown consistent lack of ability to have a rational/logical conversation on topics and instead goes off on rants regardless of the facts 

if you want to believe SSFB doesn't know anything about Mueller's findings that is your prerogative. I would expect it from some hillbilly out in redneckville USA, but a regular member of a politically hot  "current events" forum? :lol:

niggas,   paleeez.....

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you want to believe SSFB doesn't know anything about Mueller's findings that is your prerogative. I would expect it from some hillbilly out in redneckville USA, but a regular member of a politically hot  "current events" forum? :lol:

niggas,   paleeez.....

Tell us more about Muellers findings.  I didn't realize he had issued a report.  Post it up please.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Tell us more about Muellers findings.  I didn't realize he had issued a report.  Post it up please.  

well let's see, off the top of my head we have.....

- the trump jr meeting with the russians

- the e-mails about that meeting stating what the meeting was about

- the lies about what the meeting was about

- several indictments with key players

- many, many lies about many, many Russia connections

- Kushner setting up secret channels with the russians

- trump firing comey

- the gop and trump admin panicking as Mueller gets closer and closer

I'm sure there's some I'm missing....

all unknown by gap tooth? :lol:

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well let's see, off the top of my head we have.....

- the trump jr meeting with the russians

- the e-mails about that meeting stating what the meeting was about

- the lies about what the meeting was about

- several indictments with key players

- many, many lies about many, many Russia connections

- Kushner setting up secret channels with the russians

- trump firing comey

- the gop and trump admin panicking as Mueller gets closer and closer

I'm sure there's some I'm missing....

all unknown by gap tooth? :lol:

In other words, you're just making shit up again.  How about we just wait and see what Muellers findings really are instead of making shit up along the way.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

niggas,   paleeez.....

It's not that I know "nothing" about it, I'm just not going out of my way to read about it. I explained to you why that is but of course you just push it aside. 

If you really knew so much about me you'd know that there are certain topics that I comment on pretty much every time they're posted and other topics I almost never comment on.

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The butthurt oozes for slingers pores. :lol: 

Breathtaking to watch, actually.  He seems especially agitated, even resorting to personal cracks to Joel.  Low rent.  I don’t know how many times a guy can be proven dead wrong yet still come in here waving his fingers like he won something. :news: 

4 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Slinger is offering up his opinion as fact....again. :lol:  

What do you mean, shouldn't Slinger be considered an honest assessor of people given his continual, dishonest strawman arguments of people's positions, his constant political hackery and his inability to recall things as they happened?

:lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

It's not that I know "nothing" about it, I'm just not going out of my way to read about it. I explained to you why that is but of course you just push it aside. 

If you really knew so much about me you'd know that there are certain topics that I comment on pretty much every time they're posted and other topics I almost never comment on.

how many of the facts i posted above were you unaware of, and why would any of them require some deep reading? :news: