Check your account email address ×

So......

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

i can see it now...

"well, i honesty dont know what to think any more. while part of me thinks trump may have colluded, another part wonders about fusion one, and those recent fbi texts"

:lol:

Gap is probably consulting Kneel on the tax bill :lmao: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Oh look.  The lying, welching, piece of shit that calls himself @SnowRider is back.  

Yeah he is a real piece of fucking shit but I'm kind of surprised Slinger came back from his hiatus and is still using the same old schtick....I guess fuck him too.

On 12/15/2017 at 8:02 AM, Snoslinger said:

Hey gap tooth, have you expressed your thoughts on how the mueller investigation is going? Think trump is guilty of the collusion? Is mueller going about this in an honest and legal fashion? :news: 

I haven't read much of anything on the Mueller investigation because I focus on ideas and policies, not people. I don't have any interest in the constant DC drama that so many of you love. You'll notice I haven't commented hardly at all in the threads about sexual harassment, for the same reason.

I gave you my opinion on Trump and collusion months ago. Though, I'm sure you put that right out of your mind because that's what you do. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trump is guilty of collusion but I don't go around proclaiming people are guilty without the evidence to do so. 

I don't know, is he? From what I know about his background he seems like a trustworthy guy, so yes, at this point I have trust in him. I would trust him before Donald Trump, that's for sure.

This picture pretty much sums up you and the other hacks here.

6f47343dd7a687cdc46dd2767476dd4c--eleano

Slinger and Taint:

"We're so correct, we refuse to be seen here and prove it. Oh, and Hillary won."

Go back to the land of wishful thinking, your $2,500 in health care premium savings are waiting.

Edited by Snake

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 1:43 PM, SSFB said:

I haven't read much of anything on the Mueller investigation because I focus on ideas and policies, not people. I don't have any interest in the constant DC drama that so many of you love. You'll notice I haven't commented hardly at all in the threads about sexual harassment, for the same reason.

I gave you my opinion on Trump and collusion months ago. Though, I'm sure you put that right out of your mind because that's what you do. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trump is guilty of collusion but I don't go around proclaiming people are guilty without the evidence to do so. 

I don't know, is he? From what I know about his background he seems like a trustworthy guy, so yes, at this point I have trust in him. I would trust him before Donald Trump, that's for sure.

This picture pretty much sums up you and the other hacks here.

6f47343dd7a687cdc46dd2767476dd4c--eleano

:lol: i fucking knew it, what a fucking coward you are. we have all kinds of legit, factual proof trump and his admin colluded with the Russians, it's all over the news, and it's one of the biggest scandals in our time. yet you want to play the "I haven't paid much attention" card? why don't you grow some balls for once? people who can't see this are fucking dumb, and people who don't admit it are fucking hacks and/or pussies. this place is littered with both.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol: i fucking knew it, what a fucking coward you are. we have all kinds of legit, factual proof trump and his admin colluded with the Russians, it's all over the news, and it's one of the biggest scandals in our time. yet you want to play the "I haven't paid much attention" card? why don't you grow some balls for once? people who can't see this are fucking dumb, and people who don't admit it are fucking hacks and/or pussies. this place is littered with both.

Spill it....cause no one else seems to have any...  :lol:

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Spill it....cause no one else seems to have any...  :lol:

"people who can't see this are fucking dumb, and people who don't admit it are fucking hacks and/or pussies"

exhibit A

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

whew.  good luck in your future endeavors. :lol:    :thumbsup:   When you're proven to be the dumbass, are you going to go away again?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"people who can't see this are fucking dumb, and people who don't admit it are fucking hacks and/or pussies"

exhibit A

People who cant get over Trump beating Hillary after more then a year need to be commited... 

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

People who cant get over Trump beating Hillary after more then a year need to be commited... 

this has nothing to do with that. i just want trump out of office before he further destroys the country. put another repuke in office, just not pence or anyone else in the trump admin. they're all a bunch of lying scumbags, much worse than any liars before them.

this has nothing to do with that. i just want trump out of office before he further destroys the country. put another repuke in office, just not pence or anyone else in the trump admin. they're all a bunch of lying scumbags, much worse than any liars before them.

That’s not the way it works. SBYL

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Hillarys never lied...

On 12/14/2017 at 4:51 PM, Snoslinger said:

my memory is fine. you may have been on the Obama and neutral wagon initially, but you quickly jumped after you attended the rww "christenings" :lol: like several others before you. it's quite common and somewhat natural, so don't feel too bad about it :news:

SMH at the arrogance of the clinton/obama puppet,  for 8 years you were what the trumpets are today-  hacks and apologists whose partisanship makes them blind

reading comprehension isn't one of your strong skills is it? maybe santa will bring you a book on it. but that wouldn't work too well would it? :lol:

My comprehension is just fine....everything you post just oozes butthurt....

carry on....i will continue to laugh at you. :bc:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Exhibit 10,849 of Slinger not believing people when they tell him the truth.

No surprises here folks.