Check your account email address ×

Keaton Jones video on bullying.

I was just sitting in a chair getting a haircut.  I took a long look at my crooked ass face and thought of this thread.  Sheesh!  I am not aging well and my life’s scares and facial disfigurements sure are showing through.  My face looks like a mirrored fun house!  Busted tooth, bug eye, scarred up brows and an overall lumpy looking head and face.  But, my nose did look fairly straight today....if I tilted my head just slightly to the left.  :lmao:

Damn....I still got it though.  The lady’s look...they be lovin’

Poor pretty liberals. :lol:

I love how some shift seamlessly from thread to thread with their changing views....................When it personally effects them.

Don't judge or label me about what I do or have done, but sees one picture on the internet and case closed.

Congrats America, you have successfully sabotaged  what could of been a positive come together moment :bc: 

Wonder why kids today are so damn  cynical.  :news:

10 hours ago, MiSledder said:

I read the gofundme was not started by the parent or any relative, some scum scammer used this to make some money so gofundme froze it, shame on all you guys for blaming the kid and believing a bitter pothead

Umm, the kid was still a racist dick and the mom was obviously exploiting him for attention. I'd be surprised if they weren't white trash.

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

oh noes shes got a confederate flag cause she's proud of her southern roots,  lets string her up and call her a racist POS,  SMH

Confederate flags are for fucking losers. You wanna celebrate southern heritage? Listen to some delta blues, eat some collards, go to a NASCAR race and start burning peoples' Confederate Flags :lol:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh look....another thread where Moto is an indirect victim and he is flailing around like the end is near....priceless!! :lol:

You're acting like you're being victimized by his attempt at victimhood, it really isn't any better than what he's doing.

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sooooo. How did everybody find out about this kid and his mother being racist or nazis or whatever.  Link?

And...if that is true, why hasn’t AFJ jumped in with THAT powerful message. :lmao:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/keaton-jones-mother-racism-accusations-photos-confederate-flag-video-a8104696.html

I'm gonna back off on my statements here and just say, if you want to pose with the confederate flag this is what you are getting yourself into and we're not going to stop because "muh southern heritage"

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sooooo. How did everybody find out about this kid and his mother being racist or nazis or whatever.  Link?

And...if that is true, why hasn’t AFJ jumped in with THAT powerful message. :lmao:

Why would do that? You’ll not only speak and define me, but do it without invitation. It’s your way. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Umm, the kid was still a racist dick and the mom was obviously exploiting him for attention. I'd be surprised if they weren't white trash.

Confederate flags are for fucking losers. You wanna celebrate southern heritage? Listen to some delta blues, eat some collards, go to a NASCAR race and start burning peoples' Confederate Flags :lol:

You're acting like you're being victimized by his attempt at victimhood, it really isn't any better than what he's doing.

How so...his antics make me laugh.

51 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You have a link to Keaton being a racist? 

Or has the flag triggered you? Go pet a puppy and get your emotions figured out, wtf is the matter with you punishing this kid because you dont like something the mother has  done? 

You come here crying cause youve been bullied then turn around and shit on this  lil kid because you dont like the mother, shame on you

Edited by MiSledder
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

You have a link to Keaton being a racist? 

Or has the flag triggered you? Go pet a puppy and get your emotions figured out, wtf is the matter with you punishing this kid because you dont like something the mother has  done? 

You come here crying cause youve been bullied then turn around and shit on this  lil kid because you dont like the mother, shame on you

"We don't use personal information against people in an argument"

:news: