Check your account email address ×

Just talked to this guy on Tuesday....

Snake

Guy on my route. Fucking wild.

MANCHESTER — State police said they are investigating the deaths of a married couple in the north end of town as an apparent murder-suicide case after receiving a call Saturday morning from the husband, who claimed to have killed his wife.

Clyde Shue, 82, of 543 Prescott Road, called police shortly before 8 a.m. to report that he had killed Kimberly Shue, 62, police said. That prompted state troopers and a state police tactical team to go to the residence to try to communicate with Clyde Shue.

State police tactical team members entered the house about 3 p.m. and found the bodies of both Shues inside, according to a news release from Steve McCausland, spokesman for the Department of Public Safety. Kimberly Shue’s body was found in her bed, and her husband’s was found in a mud room with a handgun at his side, according to McCausland.

During the phone call that morning, Clybe Shue said a shooting had taken place, McCausland said. A police officer at the scene said the state medical examiner’s office would determine the causes of death after conducting autopsies.

Part of Prescott Road was shut down Saturday morning while state police surrounded the home. Manchester firefighters blocked westbound traffic’s access to Prescott Road at Puddledock Road. It remained closed at least until mid-afternoon.

Becky Stickney, who lives four houses away from the Shue home, said she could hear law enforcement officials using a bullhorn to try to communicate with someone in the house, but that ceased by 3 p.m. She also said she heard breaking glass shortly before then.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bitch probably drove him over the edge.....cant believe it doesnt happen more

Well fuck he was 82 and she was 62....the old codger figured fuck it my best years are past me and her mouth just has to stop....permanently.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well fuck he was 82 and she was 62....the old codger figured fuck it my best years are past me and her mouth just has to stop....permanently.

For sure..... :lol: I am empathizing with the guy. Old lady was probably ragging his ass raw and he said fuck it and blew her away. I commend the old coot for taking some action 

• Platinum Contributing Member

:lol: :thumbsup:

I'm only 50 and lose my Shit on a regular basis because my tolerance for bullshit is low...if I make it to 82 all bets are off just like that old boy! :ylsuper:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

A couple who used to come to our feed store years ago were really tight-knit and did everything together.  Both in their early 60's, she came down with a life-ending illness, and they both died together by suicide.  Don't remember if they both shot each other simultaneously or if he did both.  They had no kids so that at least was a blessing.  Guess he couldn't live without her once she'd be gone.

Murder suicide is so interesting to me because it's like the murderer immediately realizes what they've done is horribly wrong and imposes the death penalty on themselves for doing so. It's like murdering someone and then immediately deciding to be your own judge, jury, and executioner. Saves the legal system tons of money :lol:

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Murder suicide is so interesting to me because it's like the murderer immediately realizes what they've done is horribly wrong and imposes the death penalty on themselves for doing so. It's like murdering someone and then immediately deciding to be your own judge, jury, and executioner. Saves the legal system tons of money :lol:

I think it doesnt happen like that mostly. I think people decide they wanna kill themselves and when they make that decision often times for whatever reason they are going to take someone with them. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I think it doesnt happen like that mostly. I think people decide they wanna kill themselves and when they make that decision often times for whatever reason they are going to take someone with them. 

Nah, I believe most are domestic violence related. Although domestic violence and depression usually go hand in hand so it's kind of a 6 of one half a dozen the other situation with these two explanations.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Nah, I believe most are domestic violence related. Although domestic violence and depression usually go hand in hand so it's kind of a 6 of one half a dozen the other situation with these two explanations.

I disagree.....I think the vast majority of murder suicides are premeditated 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I disagree.....I think the vast majority of murder suicides are premeditated 

You may think that but I'm pretty sure I could find stats that prove otherwise if I wasn't at work right now. A significant amount are physically abusive men who snap and pull out a gun. This is why abused women can use battered woman syndrome as a self defense argument. If they don't get out of the abuse it will escalate.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

You may think that but I'm pretty sure I could find stats that prove otherwise if I wasn't at work right now. A significant amount are physically abusive men who snap and pull out a gun. This is why abused women can use battered woman syndrome as a self defense argument. If they don't get out of the abuse it will escalate.

Have you seen the stat that shows what they all had in common ?      

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not so much when or how but that doing it is a possibility 

Oh I would agree that they've contemplated the murder and they've contemplated suicide, but I don't think they contemplate them at the same time. The realization I think leads to a murder suicide is that you realize you murdered the person because you're suicidal right after you murder them.

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh I would agree that they've contemplated the murder and they've contemplated suicide, but I don't think they contemplate them at the same time. The realization I think leads to a murder suicide is that you realize you murdered the person because you're suicidal right after you murder them.

Soooo wrong.