Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear?

Anler

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

All I did was add a chip.... :dunno:  Those secondary screws shearing 3 different times caused half my issues.  I mean seriously.  Put some hardened screws in.  No, save 1.58 per sled and put the chinkesium screws in.  Hasn't the CEO been replaced since, largely due to his over concentration on cost cutting, corner cutting stuff like that? 

Now many horses did that chip deliver? Don't forget the torque that was added.

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey stoopid I ride in one season what you ride in 6 or 7, sorry about your luck :bc: 

Also the guys who bumped there HP an made mods to handle it were quite successful.

"Hey stoopid " :lol:

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

this is true . for a trail sled that is not spending its time on some monotonies gay fuck rail grade a 600 is a great sled . I wish cat still put some 700jugs on those 600s though . I think the 700s were a perfect trail motor   

My 600 with a Diamond S can, Racewerx coupling block,  and Mohawk skis was a blast off trail; I  just sent off the can to Diamond S yesterday so the exit pipe flange plate will fit the new body work on my 800.

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Now many horses did that chip deliver? Don't forget the torque that was added.

:lol: it was the fucking base model boondocker and he ran it with stock exhaust if I recall right. Maybe added 20 hp .....just back out slowly as you dont know much here 

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

It sure wasn't a piece of shit etec that got mandatory top end rebuilds every season . :bc:

That etec never skipped a beat and is still being ridden every year by one of my buddies. No shredded belt, no water in the gas, no coolant leaks, no hot clutches, gnarred rollers, no bad jackshaft, shit never even changed a spark plug in 5 years. Nothing but spot on running... :bc:

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That etec never skipped a beat and is still being ridden every year by one of my buddies. No shredded belt, no water in the gas, no coolant leaks, no hot clutches, gnarred rollers, no bad jackshaft, shit never even changed a spark plug in 5 years. Nothing but spot on running... :bc:

I didn't have any of that either.   OR , new pistons installed .    :bc: 

Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You must have had the only one. :bc::lol:

How about smoking hyfax?

I have had none of your little fantasy problems that all the beatoffs like you said that I was going to have .   Stay away from hardcore and dootalk bro , that shit is the cnn of the snowmachine world .  :bc:

21 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Yeah , that fucker and his cronies got run outta town on a rail.  Good riddance    :bc:

Good.  Cat has always been by snowmobilers first and foremost.  Polaris was a close second.  I know businesses evolve an what not, but if you're gonna be the CEO of a snowmobile company, you really should have some serious sled cred.  And probably an MBA too but I digress. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My 600 with a Diamond S can, Racewerx coupling block,  and Mohawk skis was a blast off trail; I  just sent off the can to Diamond S yesterday so the exit pipe flange plate will fit the new body work on my 800.

Imagine if you did that to a 12 turbo, would have been like a Scud missile

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: it was the fucking base model boondocker and he ran it with stock exhaust if I recall right. Maybe added 20 hp .....just back out slowly as you dont know much here 

Yeah, was supposed to be a mild boost in power.  I doubt it was even that, certainly never felt like it.

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Yeah, can't knock that.  Then again, my SKS was trouble free as well.  My Freeride puked a stator,  but I did put more miles on it than my SKS.  The new sleds all seem to be fairly well sorted out.

Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I have had none of your little fantasy problems that all the beatoffs like you said that I was going to have .   Stay away from hardcore and dootalk bro , that shit is the cnn of the snowmachine world .  :bc:

Bro I have been to every arctic cat dealer in the UP and northern wisconsin. And i don't ride a cat. No fantasies either. :lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Good.  Cat has always been by snowmobilers first and foremost.  Polaris was a close second.  I know businesses evolve an what not, but if you're gonna be the CEO of a snowmobile company, you really should have some serious sled cred.  And probably an MBA too but I digress. :lol: 

Imagine if you did that to a 12 turbo, would have been like a Scud missile

Yeah, was supposed to be a mild boost in power.  I doubt it was even that, certainly never felt like it.

Yeah, can't knock that.  Then again, my SKS was trouble free as well.  My Freeride puked a stator,  but I did put more miles on it than my SKS.  The new sleds all seem to be fairly well sorted out.

I think so too. Shit they better be for what they are costing us. 

• Like 1