Check your account email address ×

HEY! Lights are back!!!

7 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Actually no lights at all now....

I turned it off for phones. They were kind of a PIA when I when I tried to get to my notifications. I don't use my phone all that much to read here so I can turn them back on if you guys want them?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I turned it off for phones. They were kind of a PIA when I when I tried to get to my notifications. I don't use my phone all that much to read here so I can turn them back on if you guys want them?

Yep.  But I wasn't gonna complain.  You know me....I stay silent about what bothers me.

:lol:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  But I wasn't gonna complain.  You know me....I stay silent about what bothers me.

Of course you do. I'm kind of shocked that your reply was only a few sentences :news:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Im good! Agreed was a bit of a pita. :bc:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

I vote for whatever is the opposite of what Dave wants. :dave:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I am considerate for those that wordy responses are troublesome.

You

@DAVE

@Jimmy Snacks

I just like to turn off my bullshit filter occasionally and your posts fuck that all up. :lol:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Being concerned with the fact that some people say happy holidays has to be one of the most pathetic complaints I've ever come across. Like fuck you for getting offended that I'm not assuming you're Christian, I say happy holidays because I think it's stupid to assume that someone is a christian or a jew or an atheist or a muslim or whatever, not because I don't absolutely fucking love Christmas just as much as the next person who celebrates it. I just know there are other holidays this time of the year and I'm saying happy holidays because I'm hoping those holidays are also merry.

That said, Merry Christmas you son of a bitch! I hope you and your family have a great holiday!

Nobody is offended by happy holidays, however in a work place when you are told you cannot say or display anything that says christmas for fear of offending others, ya that irks a few people, and rightfully so.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Nobody is offended by happy holidays, however in a work place when you are told you cannot say or display anything that says christmas for fear of offending others, ya that irks a few people, and rightfully so.

The percentage of those places is about equal to the number of people that are transgender and are trying to use the bathroom they see fit... :lol:

Neal

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

The percentage of those places is about equal to the number of people that are transgender and are trying to use the bathroom they see fit... :lol:

Neal

You are guessing. there is no way to track that stat and nobody is attempting to track that stat. Nice try.

Just now, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ya because it's so minute no one fights that fight.

Neal

Wrong, most people are more worried about keeping the job they have and that is why they do not fight the policy. You seem to be reaching here to defend what you see as ok when you know damn well that nobody should take offence to christmas and if they do should be told to suck it up.

11 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He is one of the few members who like to hear themselves type/talk more than I do...  :lol:

Neal

Big difference though...Zam at least makes sense most of the time. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Muskoka Rider said:

Wrong, most people are more worried about keeping the job they have and that is why they do not fight the policy. You seem to be reaching here to defend what you see as ok when you know damn well that nobody should take offence to christmas and if they do should be told to suck it up.

That policy doesn't exist.  It's minute.  It's laughable.

Neal