Check your account email address ×

Dick cops.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm in no way condoning what LE did here but what an idiot for signing that.   

Ya not smart.  Why does that kind of document exist to begin with, WTF, surrender all your valuable items and be on your way document.

Neal

Edited by NaturallyAspirated

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Ya bot smart.  Why does that kind of document exist to begin with, WTF, surrender all your valuable items and be on your way document.

Neal

Agreed, no reason for it other than extortion but who signs anything from a cop without a lawyer other than a moving violation ticket.

I find it bothersome how easy they can search vehicles.   Oh I smell marijuana.....can I search your car.     

Edited by Highmark

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Momo thought the thread title meant cops that have roadside dick checks and wanted to know what area to drive to. 

I am sure the cops doing the dick checking would be quite disappointed with momo's little doorstop 

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I am sure the cops doing the dick checking would be quite disappointed with momo's little doorstop 

Spoken like a man with firsthand knowledge.  :lol:  :poke:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Spoken like a man with firsthand knowledge.  :lol:  :poke:  

Just a safe assumption that the half man shut it has something in between a set of chewed up bubblegum meat curtains and a micropenis :lol: not to mention the fact that its genitalia are likely covered in its own feces 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

People will do all sorts of shit when cops put the heat on them. Not really surprising at all.

I wonder what the "I have nothing to hide" crowd thinks about this. :lol:

I wouldve never let him search, I understand though how cops can be overly aggressive and people can crack easily

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Yet. 

What's funny is I have relatives and friends that are cops, 1 of my granddaughters is in school right now to be a cop. I haven't seen a cop here in many years, in town sure but that's 25 miles from me and many of those cops I shoot with when firearms training.

7 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

I wouldve never let him search, I understand though how cops can be overly aggressive and people can crack easily

You must have something to hide. :lol:

I have had my car searched 4 times in my life . mostly because i am a fucking dick to cops. each time it has,involved many squads and the need for a warrant because I will not consent to there shit. in pensilvania vandango ? county I had to do 30 days for a seed and some stems they found in the carpet under t the seat. and my buddy had to do the same because his back pack had granules in the seam of his back pack . fucking cops I do laugh a bit when 1,gets smoked 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have had my car searched 4 times in my life . mostly because i am a fucking dick to cops. each time it has,involved many squads and the need for a warrant because I will not consent to there shit. in pensilvania vandango ? county I had to do 30 days for a seed and some stems they found in the carpet under t the seat. and my buddy had to do the same because his back pack had granules in the seam of his back pack . fucking cops I do laugh a bit when 1,gets smoked 

wow