Check your account email address ×

This is the low point in US history

f7ben

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

907a7e1cb26b90641ec035691958f105

Just have a look at that fat ridiculous pompous unaware piece of shit.....can you think of anything more pathetic then that piece of shit winning the fucking popularity contest for POTUS

What the fuck is wrong with this country 

:lol: 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just have a look at that fat ridiculous pompous unaware piece of shit.....can you think of anything more pathetic then that piece of shit winning the fucking popularity contest for POTUS

It's going through a cultural revolution and orangeman is the dying backlash of a soon to be antiquated worldview. 

52 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It's going through a cultural revolution and orangeman is the dying backlash of a soon to be antiquated worldview. 

Parts of it. Isolationism and country first maybe not. They will rear their head again and again, but it won’t be “criminal” immigrants as the rallying cry or other backwards hard right social calling cards. The global economy will always have ample amounts of losers in rich countries. That’s inevitable. 

32 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Parts of it. Isolationism and country first maybe not. They will rear their head again and again, but it won’t be “criminal” immigrants as the rallying cry or other backwards hard right social calling cards. The global economy will always have ample amounts of losers in rich countries. That’s inevitable. 

Demand side economics.

15 hours ago, f7ben said:

lol I don’t like Trump but he does care about America as it’s in his best interest that America prosper. 

The low point was Bush then Obama. 16 years of two bad presidents in a row. Those two are what gave us Trump. Obama had zero qualifications to be president and used his power to fundamentally change America into what he wanted it to be. A country racially divided with no rule of law and open boarders. I mean really what the fuck is a sanctuary city??? States and cities have zero authority to allow noncitizens to stay in this country. Then you have a state in Arizona that enforces federal immigration law and tge Obama Justice Department sues them. Lets bot forget the tagging of conservatives by the IRS either. Im only 45 but I’ve never seen a more blatant partisan abuses of power. When have Conservatives ever targeted the left??

If someone who looked like that showed upon my doorstep, I'd have pistol in hand. :lol: Whoever said America isn't the land of opportunity was just flat wrong. The photo proves that a mentally ill man can make it into the White House. And I'm not talking about running across the White House lawn naked  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

If someone who looked like that showed upon my doorstep, I'd have pistol in hand. :lol: Whoever said America isn't the land of opportunity was just flat wrong. The photo proves that a mentally ill man can make it into the White House. And I'm not talking about running across the White House lawn naked  

Why would you have a pistol in your hand....does he scare you?  Or are you gifting it?  :lmao:

Post your picture.  Let's see if America truly is the "land of opportunity".  Or, if it will prove you are a "mentally ill man that can make it to the White House".

Tool.

:)

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why would you have a pistol in your hand....does he scare you?  Or are you gifting it?  :lmao:

Post your picture.  Let's see if America truly is the "land of opportunity".  Or, if it will prove you are a "mentally ill man that can make it to the White House".

Tool.

:)

Tool is good. 

12 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Trump just tweeted his support for Roy Moore, what happened to the party of Christian moral values?

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump just tweeted his support for Roy Moore, what happened to the party of Christian moral values?

Nothing.  They are the same as the Dem party's Islamic moral values.  Two sides of a worthless gaming coin.  If I had to choose though...I'd take the Christian side.  And fortunately, I will never have to choose.

What happened to Moore's accusors?  Seems this has weirdly gotten quiet....as if this didn't seem sorta suspect from the start.  I'm also not seeing a whole lot of Dems in this fight for Jones.  This is sure seeming like some scripted shit-slinging from your side's playbook.  Last little blip I think I heard had Jones whining "anyone but Moore".  That's weird.  Seems he is acknowledging he is about to be beat by a accused pedophile.  Goodness.  ICK.

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

What happened to due process? Most people in Alabama think the Moore accusers are full of shit. I don’t know if they are, i find it strange they waited 40 years to come out and it was one month before an important election. Conveniently far after the GOP would’ve been able to replace him

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

The same poll metrics that had Trump only winning in Alabama by 7 show the Moore race fairly close.   Trump actually won Alabama by 28.  :lol:  

Whats more dangerous to our country, Trump or a massive complex of Corp media and lifetime DC establishment employee's running the country?  

The exact same people on here who claim to loath big corporations revel in the fake propaganda they are fed by them on a daily basis thru corp media conglomerates.   Its fucking hilarious to watch.  

Edited by Highmark

Maybe he believes that this stuff was drummed up for political purposes? :dunno: Wouldn’t be the first time...

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The same poll metrics that had Trump only winning in Alabama by 7 show the Moore race fairly close.   Trump actually won Alabama by 28.  :lol:  

Whats more dangerous to our country, Trump or a massive complex of Corp media and lifetime DC establishment employee's running the country?  

The exact same people on here who loath big corporations revel in the fake propaganda they are fed by them on a daily basis.   Its fucking hilarious to watch.  

How about both a really bad

Just now, Edmo said:

Maybe he believes that this stuff was drummed up for political purposes? :dunno: Wouldn’t be the first time...

There seems to be a significant history of abuse with this Moore fucker

Just now, f7ben said:

How about both a really bad

Don't completely disagree but Trump is far from an establishment Republican.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Don't completely disagree but Trump is far from an establishment Republican.  

Yah...more military spending and warfare. Massive tax cut for the rich. Slash Medicare and social security and stir up the bees nest with a pile of retarded social issues. 

Just now, f7ben said:

There seems to be a significant history of abuse with this Moore fucker

Huh?   Not one claim in the past 3 decades.  

I don't like that he tried dating teens but I've yet to see any "significant history" of abuse.  Who know's what was considered normal in Alabama in the 1970's.   I know some girl letting a man sign her yearbook around xmas seems really suspicious.   Who carries around their previous year's yearbook at that time of year?   Especially when they won't turn that yearbook over for analysis.   Especially when the ink is in 2 different colors.   Especially when handwriting experts doubt its authenticity from pictures of the handwriting.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   Not one claim in the past 3 decades.  

I don't like that he tried dating teens but I've yet to see any "significant history" of abuse.  Who know's what was considered normal in Alabama in the 1970's.   I know some girl letting a man sign her yearbook around xmas seems really suspicious.   Who carries around their previous year's yearbook at that time of year?   Especially when they won't turn that yearbook over for analysis.   Especially when the ink is in 2 different colors.   Especially when handwriting experts doubt its authenticity from pictures of the handwriting.   

The dudes a fucking creep. Read the letter from his accuser

Just now, f7ben said:

Yah...more military spending and warfare. Massive tax cut for the rich. Slash Medicare and social security and stir up the bees nest with a pile of retarded social issues. 

Watch some experts other than on MSNBC and CNN or the dem party leadership.   This is not a massive tax cut for the rich.   Far from it.  Reality is the bill will continue to evolve before it gets to Trumps desk.  

I've got plenty of issues with the GOP but they are a far cry better than the other option.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

The dudes a fucking creep. Read the letter from his accuser

I have.  What does this really prove?   She waits 40 years to come out.   He's ran for office numerous times and didn't say shit.   She easily could have come out prior to the runoff election and didn't.  In fact she wasn't ever going to say anything until the WaPo approached her.   She said so herself.   My bet is they paid her off.  

If Moore was really a predator his behavior would have continued thru his life.   We've not heard of one claim of the sort after he was married.  

Edited by Highmark