Check your account email address ×

Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the Muslim parents of a dead U.S. soldier

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 7/31/2016 at 9:08 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

There is nothing taken out of context, listen to him.

LMFAO!   That's him going after them?   GMAFB. :lmao:

What has Hillary sacrificed?  Having the public take care of her virtually all her life.   Becoming rich off of politics.  :nuts:

The only way to sacrifice for this country is to have served or have a child who served?

Did you serve Vince?   How about any of your kids?

Edited by Highmark

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

LMFAO!   That's him going after them?   GMAFB. :lmao:

What has Hillary sacrificed?  Having the public take care of her virtually all her life.   Becoming rich off of politics.  :nuts:

The only way to sacrifice for this country is to have served or have a child who served?

Did you serve Vince?   How about any of your kids?

why do you dipshits keep bringing up "what has hillary or the clintons or anyone else sacrificed"? the kahns aren't criticizing everyone who hasn't made the ultimate sacrifice. they're criticizing him because of his negativity towards muslims, one of which was a US war hero. why in the hell can't your guy just stfu about shit like this and move on? like hillary did when trump marched up a mother of a dead bengazi member, which was, by far, alot more rude, crude and assholish than clinton having the kahns in her convention? then the dipshit tries to compare building buildings as a comparable sacrifice to gold star families? when are you going to wake the fuck up with this clown? if obama had done a fraction of this you'd all be apeshit.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why do you dipshits keep bringing up "what has hillary or the clintons or anyone else sacrificed"? the kahns aren't criticizing everyone who hasn't made the ultimate sacrifice. they're criticizing him because of his negativity towards muslims, one of which was a US war hero. why in the hell can't your guy just stfu about shit like this and move on? like hillary did when trump marched up a mother of a dead bengazi member, which was, by far, alot more rude, crude and assholish than clinton having the kahns in her convention? then the dipshit tries to compare building buildings as a comparable sacrifice to gold star families? when are you going to wake the fuck up with this clown? if obama had done a fraction of this you'd all be apeshit.

Because that's what George asked him you jackass.  Fuck sno watch the video.  :nuts:

Just because a few Muslims sacrificed for this country doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware of everything else they have done.   Need me to list them off?

Trump has stated nothing more than what democrap legend Jimmy Carter did yet now he is so wrong for saying it.  

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Because that's what George asked him you jackass.  Fuck sno watch the video.  :nuts:

Just because a few Muslims sacrificed for this country doesn't mean we shouldn't be aware of everything else they have done.   Need me to list them off?

Trump has stated nothing more than what democrap legend Jimmy Carter did yet now he is so wrong for saying it.  

because instead of keeping his mouth shut from the start, or saying he hasn't made the sacrifices the kahn family has made, he tries to equate his business dealings to "sacrifices". that's why george asked the question. this is huge problem for someone who isn't too far away from the potus. he gets mad, doesn't think about shit, and runs his trap, creating a fire storm. do you really want someone like this in the WH?

Edited by Snoslinger

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because instead of keeping his mouth shut from the start, or saying he hasn't made the sacrifices the kahn family has made, he tries to equate his business dealings to "sacrifices". that's why george asked the question. this is huge problem for someone who isn't too far away from the potus. he gets mad, doesn't think about shit, and runs his trap, creating a fire storm. do you really want someone like this in the WH?

I really don't want a proven liar in the White House, but that's another issue. 

You know I listen to kahns speech the night he gave it and in the first part of the speech fine He talked about his son etc. in and started talking about the Muslim ban etc, going afte trump ,  and I thought well it really has nothing to do with his son or how he died, and then I read what this man does for a living he directly benefits from Muslim immigration in his business, so it makes a little more sense now

Edited by Elkhorn

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

More than a deceitful, lying piece of shit that would do anything to line her pockets?   Absofuckinglutly!  

Said this over and over on here.   Trump was not my first or even second or third choice but I TRUST him in the WH a million x's more than HRC.  

Trump is going to set the Republican party back another three terms. And many of you meatheads are gonna ride that train all the way down the shitter and hand Hillary the presidency. 

We are the laughing stock if the world. Congrats.

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

More than a deceitful, lying piece of shit that would do anything to line her pockets?   Absofuckinglutly!  

Said this over and over on here.   Trump was not my first or even second or third choice but I TRUST him in the WH a million x's more than HRC.  

:lol: she doesn't need to line her own pockets. they have enough cash.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Trump is going to set the Republican party back another three terms. And many of you meatheads are gonna ride that train all the way down the shitter and hand Hillary the presidency. 

We are the laughing stock if the world. Congrats.

wtf we supposed to do..vote hillary?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:True, but she'll do here best to line the pockets of who gave her and her foundation money.  

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

How did she get to the point where you can say that they have enough cash?  Where did they get that cash?

How funny, my local news just reported: Trump staying silent on the Khan controversy today, trying to shift focus to Hillary.

Anyone who thinks it matters what he says is naive.

They were going to hang him with this no matter what.

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Screenshot_20160802-112927.png

there's several things wrong with that. first, there is evidence trump initially supported the war, like many others. second, khans aren't blaming trump for the war or their son's death. lame, highmark, very lame. i actually saw a gop'er trying to blame hillary and obama for the death of this hero. your party these days is about as low as it gets.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

there's several things wrong with that. first, there is evidence trump initially supported the war, like many others. second, khans aren't blaming trump for the war or their son's death. lame, highmark, very lame. i actually saw a gop'er trying to blame hillary and obama for the death of this hero. your party these days is about as low as it gets.

Didn't the Kahns's start this whole thing?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I watched the same interview. The guy was a vet on Trumps staff and couldnt say Trump SHOULD apologize.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I watched the same interview. The guy was a vet on Trumps staff and couldnt say Trump SHOULD apologize.

the guy i saw was a former admiral or something. he blamed obama and hillary for the "rules of engagement" that were in in place at the time.