Check your account email address ×

Backlash for Trump after he lashes out at the Muslim parents of a dead U.S. soldier

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump compares his sacrifice in business to that of a fallen soldier, insults a POW, calls a Four Star who served in Afghanistan a failure, he has no shame.

There is a video at the link where you can hear Trump in his own words talk about the sacrifices he has made for the country and disparages the soldiers mother.

What are your thoughts on this latest outburst from The Donald?

I find all these posts about trump to be hilarious when compared to the posts on Hillary. Trump posts are always about him being mean or saying something that hurts people's feelings. The Hillary posts are all about proven corruption that would result in jail time fir any regular person. 

But vince and company keep supporting Hillary 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not upset at all.  And yes, the points are valid, but like most, taken out of and put in contexts that fit the narrative.  It's the "out of context" part that I find disturbing, from both sides.  And why people that follow their candidates around like little puppies, gobbling up whatever kibble their candidate's "boosters" throw their way makes them a HUGE part of the problem.  They exist on all sides.  I don't care what most think of Trump, I don't personally think much of him myself, and until recently, just decided to vote "against Hillary" rather than to not vote at all.  Again, we're left with the best of two evils.  And Hillary is just a horrid choice if you ask me.  If nothing else, most of the ones on here sucking her dick have told me these are not the people that I need to be in any way aligning myself with....but I knew that already.  I don't really associate with dim-wits and imbeciles anymore at all now that I don't have to.  And your opinions here and choice with whatever party actually bring some credibility to your side.  While I don't agree with all you post, I see your points and opinions.  That's more than I can say about the rest of your "uninvited groupies" of Idiots and imbeciles that try to attach to you...be careful, they are biters.  :lol2:

There is nothing taken out of context, listen to him.

Just now, jtssrx said:

I find all these posts about trump to be hilarious when compared to the posts on Hillary. Trump posts are always about him being mean or saying something that hurts people's feelings. The Hillary posts are all about proven corruption that would result in jail time fir any regular person. 

But vince and company keep supporting Hillary 

That's because he spews a non-stop stream insults and craziness.

So JT what do you think of Trumps sacrifice of working "very, very hard"?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

For all the Bernouts - why does he support Hillary and vehemently oppose Dump?  :snack:All I heard about was his judgement and character - which are outstanding - and suddenly.........

Don't you think Bernie knows her much better than any of you?  Did his judgement and character suddenly become clouded or are many of you manipulated by unfounded attacks :snack:

He got a free jet out of the deal

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's because he spews a non-stop stream insults and craziness.

So JT what do you think of Trumps sacrifice of working "very, very hard"?

Ok, Trumps words make you sad. We get it. Any thoughts on the clintons scamming billions from Haiti?

51 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts::nuts::nuts:. Tattoo 'I'm a fucking moron' on your forehead. :bc: 

I'm going to tattoo it on yours.  But that'll be just for the people that don't know you.

26 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He has shown total disrespect in the past towards veterans. Remember what he said about Senator McCain?

I agree....big mouth.  And an arrogant ass.  But it comes down to this MC...would you rather associate with an idiot or a liar?  I try to chose neither one but the world has plenty of both.  Out of the two, I gotta go with the idiot.  In theory, they don't know better, and can be corrected easier.  The liar is far more dangerous.

39 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah - sorry it got off track. Good luck having a rationale discussion with those supporting Dump. 

Do you follow your own posts?  You are a five year old on here.  Complete trash.

37 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I get that Vince but people take umbrage with you because it's clear you are in the tank for Hillary. I admitted that Trump has a big mouth and was out of bounds here while you, MC, Square Head are incapable of uttering a harsh about The Clintons. It makes your little lectures even more pathetic.

Good post.  If people cannot see your own candidates MAJOR issues, well, those are the ones that are part of the problem with America.  I think for the Hil-liars crowd, even looking into the basic issues with her integrity and morality is just too horrifying to face at all.  Gotta just ignore the whole thing as some type of weird Right wing conspiracy.  Mind boggling.

And fuck me!  I had over 40 fucking people over last night ranging from college grads looking for their first job, to hairdressers, Professionals and union tradesmen....and do you know, I never heard one person say anything good about Hillary, not a single person at all said they were backing her..NOT ONE!  Asked my wife too just to see if maybe I didn't hear it.  NOPE!  SO who the fuck are these people?  Or really, where are these people?  I guess, for the most part, they don't find themselves welcome among people that can stand on their own two feet like adults.

Edited by Zambroski

These parents are a pawn of the left, and are a disgrace to their sons service. 

Trump didn't lash out, he answered questions.

THEY chose to enter the spotlight, now they can't take the heat? 

Their scripted Dnc crap has nothing to do with today's problems. 

This will all yet again backfire on the lamestream media and the left

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

I'll call your Muslim father, and raise you the mothers of 4 dead in Benghazi who Clinton called liars for daring to confront her.

She was back at it this morning in a interview with Wallace.

Calling the families "confused".

I bet if Chelsea was in Benghazi there would of been little confusion.

Those reinforcements would of been in the air in seconds

Edited by Cold War

25 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

This.

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

yep and look what the un-biased media did with it..shameful.

It really is.  But that's what we have now...and that's what rules the minds of simple people everywhere being herded like cattle into the voting booths to vote for "hope.....and free stuff."

29 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

Why are they a disgrace to their sons service Elky?

Scripted? Khan said what he said without notes.

Oh Elky, I know you served so what do you think about what Paul Rieckoff said? On the surface it appear that you disagree.

Paul Rieckoff, the founder and chief executive of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, told ABC that Trump’s comparison of his own sacrifice to that of war veterans is an insult.

“For anyone to compare their ‘sacrifice’ to a Gold Star family member is insulting, foolish and ignorant. Especially someone who has never served himself and has no children serving,” he said. “Our county has been at war for a decade and a half and the truth is most Americans have sacrificed nothing. Most of them are smart and grounded enough to admit it.”

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why are they a disgrace to their sons service Elky?

Scripted? Khan said what he said without notes.

Oh Elky, I know you served so what do you think about what Paul Rieckoff said? On the surface it appear that you disagree.

The funny thing is, trump didn't compare anything, he was asked a specific question, and he answered it, you and the rest of the idiots have rewritten it and used it how you want. 

And they are a disgrace to his service because they continue to politicize it, when it has zero to do with what trump had said. 

And yes it was scripted, nothing at the convention was unscripted 

as for Paul, that's his opinion, you and slope like to cherry pick whatever works for your bs

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey Jim it's a CE events forum so I bring various comments your candidate makes and the responses to his comments to the forum.

I have a suggestion for you; start a topic with stupid outrageous shit Clinton has said in the last 72 hours and I will comment. 

PS: Did you here how Trump bashed the FD after they rescued him from an elevator on Friday?

I started a topic about the crooked Clinton Foundation and you and the other hacks ignored it so save your suggestions.

27 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Vince - what's worse - Dump or his ignorant supporters?  

I would assume to let the posters speak for themselves

27 minutes ago, Elkhorn said:

The funny thing is, trump didn't compare anything, he was asked a specific question, and he answered it, you and the rest of the idiots have rewritten it and used it how you want. 

And they are a disgrace to his service because they continue to politicize it, when it has zero to do with what trump had said. 

And yes it was scripted, nothing at the convention was unscripted 

as for Paul, that's his opinion, you and slope like to cherry pick whatever works for your bs

Sacrifice, Trump was asked what his sacrifice was for his country and his answer was "I work very, very hard"...................You know I work very, very hard yet I don't know think that is a sacrifice for my country, what do you think Elky?

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I started a topic about the crooked Clinton Foundation and you and the other hacks ignored it so save your suggestions.

I don't recall seeing it, give me a link and I will comment :bc: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I don't recall seeing it, give me a link and I will comment :bc: 

It's on the first page...grab MC and Square Heads hand and go find it.