Check your account email address ×

I don't think Hillary survives this DNC Email scandal

There is no way in hell that hillary should survive this, but take a good look at her supporters.  They are all in.  The ends justify the means type of people.  I don't know one conservative who would stand for this shit if it was on the other side.  Yet, here we have all democrats, some good people, that are happy they have been manipulated.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

She'll survive and prosper.  Imbeciles in America outnumber average thinkers 2-1.

I hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.  Is the rest of the world watching this shit for free?  We should charge pay-per-view for this stuff.  Priceless.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She'll survive and prosper.  Imbeciles in America outnumber average thinkers 2-1.

I hope I'm wrong, but I know I'm not.  Is the rest of the world watching this shit for free?  We should charge pay-per-view for this stuff.  Priceless.

As far as the DNC e-mails are concerned she already has, it was a slam dunk when Sanders made the motion on the floor to nominate her.

37 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

As far as the DNC e-mails are concerned she already has, it was a slam dunk when Sanders made the motion on the floor to nominate her.

You make me sick 

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You make me sick 

I'm only posting what actually happened on the floor of the convention, why do facts make you sick?

BTW here is another fact; some Bernie supporters left the floor and moved to the media tent outside to rant and rave; does that fact also make you sick?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm only posting what actually happened on the floor of the convention, why do facts make you sick?

BTW here is another fact; some Bernie supporters left the floor and moved to the media tent outside to rant and rave; does that fact also make you sick?

Do you honestly trust Hillary Clinton as President?  Not one thing about her makes you think she is undeserving of the position?

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

He will embarrass the hell out of her come the debates..no contest.

Yeah he's much smarter than her. He also won't  let her get away with her usual garbage like "golly I believe my record stands for itself" when it has nothing to do with the question.

9 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Yeah he's much smarter than her. He also won't  let her get away with her usual garbage like "golly I believe my record stands for itself" when it has nothing to do with the question.

Some say they maybe making deals to what is off limits..i dunno...i doubt trump would do that.

13 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You are supporting a criminal. How can you do that? Im not saying vote for trump but how can you vote for her??