Check your account email address ×

Trump won’t release tax returns because they show his ties to Russian oligarchs

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Where's Dumbski?   He doesn't like Dump so I expected him to be critical of him on here......:dunno::lol: ....but he's a typical forum pussy....incapable of going against the flow.... :lmao: 

Nope I don't but I'll tell you what I doo like, is they way Trump pisses you, MC and the like off!  

Is he required to release his tax returns yes or no? 

IF he was I'd be critical of him over it

Dump is pure comedic gold and watching the Mouthbreathers like Dumbski trip all over him is even better. :lol: The excuses for being a forum pussy :nuts::lol: 

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Nope I don't but I'll tell you what I doo like, is they way Trump pisses you, MC and the like off!  

Is he required to release his tax returns yes or no? 

IF he was I'd be critical of him over it

In case you missed it  :news: 

And you call anyone but yourself "mouth breathers"  :lol: 

9 hours ago, racer254 said:

mc, you need to clean up your own house right now.  Stop worrying about trump.

Trump is the republican presidential candidate

Clinton has been continuously vetted for over 30 years

Anyone answer my question? Who controls the Russian banks?

(Many employers today use financial credibility in their hiring practice)

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump is the republican presidential candidate

Clinton has been continuously vetted for over 30 years

Yeah, The Clintons have been in public office since the late 70's.  They should be public knowledge.

Yet, there is crap coming out about them every day, and since the Democrats have corrupted the DOJ, nothing happens to them.

Did you watch Clinton Cash yet?  Can you explain clinton's pardon of Marc Rich? 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, The Clintons have been in public office since the late 70's.  They should be public knowledge.

Yet, there is crap coming out about them every day, and since the Democrats have corrupted the DOJ, nothing happens to them.

95% of it is crap. Has she or her husband ever been convicted?

Clintons Cash? LMAO

I will watch it after I finish my bullshit move called "Racer254's Cash"

Edited by Mainecat

15 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

95% of it is crap. Has she or her husband ever been convicted?

Clintons Cash? LMAO

I will watch it after I finish my bullshit move called "Racer254's Cash"

Yeah, your to much of an elitist to watch anything that would paint someone in the dem party in a bad light.

What don't you understand about the DOJ right now?  Why do you think that nothing is being done to criminals associated with the democrat party.  FFS you are one partisan hack.

Yeah, your to much of an elitist to watch anything that would paint someone in the dem party in a bad light.

What don't you understand about the DOJ right now?  Why do you think that nothing is being done to criminals associated with the democrat party.  FFS you are one partisan hack.

Have you even thought the info your fed from your puffed up news sources is pure bullshit?

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Have you even thought the info your fed from your puffed up news sources is pure bullshit?

I don't get fed any information like you do, in fact, I research all the information I find.  It's obvious you do not.

Which Clinton currently holds public office? :lol: 

41 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't get fed any information like you do, in fact, I research all the information I find.  It's obvious you do not.

:nuts::lmao::lol: 

Just now, racer254 said:

This is the stupid 6th grade pussy shit you are famous for^^^^

:nuts:. When was the last time a Clinton was elected to office and when one was the last time a Clinton held public office? :lol: 

Facts Doe Dumber....you don't like facts :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone answer my question? Who controls the Russian banks?

(Many employers today use financial credibility in their hiring practice)

Trump just said that he has zero investments in Russia. 

Also so I tried to explain this to you earlier because you have no clue about business. But if anyone is involved in shady business deals, they're not going to be on their personal taxes you stupid old fuck.

also, it was proven the clintons took millions in bribes from Russia. Yet you don't seem to care.

3 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Also so I tried to explain this to you earlier because you have no clue about business. But if anyone is involved in shady business deals, they're not going to be on their personal taxes you stupid old fuck.

also, it was proven the clintons took millions in bribes from Russia. Yet you don't seem to care.

The DNC email scandal proved without a doubt that the elite democrats are telling stories to manipulate their followers.  Anyone still supporting them are obvious sheep.  I don't expect those particular democrats to have a clue about much of anything.  How can you support a system built on fraud and lies?

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The DNC email scandal proved without a doubt that the elite democrats are telling stories to manipulate their followers.  Anyone still supporting them are obvious sheep.  I don't expect those particular democrats to have a clue about much of anything.  How can you support a system built on fraud and lies?

You support Dump..... :lol: 

image.jpeg

Reality is when they do release taxes its the first few pages.   They don't show shit except totals.   Very few if any details.  

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This is what happens when your self esteem is very low and you're desperate for a place to fit in. For some that's the democrat party

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

His son says otherwise

1 hour ago, Sludgey said:

Listen dumb fuck. The Russian banking system is run and profited by the Russian government....fuckin commies. Trump has borrowed heavily over the last 10 years from Russian banks due to American banks refusing to loan him a fuckin dime because of his horrible business record and multiple bankruptcies.

Now if he releases his records it would show he is doing business with the Russian banks and therefore their Communist government which Putin controls.

No clue about business? LMFAO I know a 3 time loser when I see one......TRUMP.

MC and dick rider have to be the dumbest, most gullible people on the planet...sadly they are apparently just two of the millions.  Biggest difference, I'm not going to break all the teeth out of MC's face.  He makes me smile.