Check your account email address ×

Outrage From the Bible Beaters...

• Platinum Contributing Member

Who care about the children :lol:   Let's hear your thoughts and outrage......:snack:

Trump will end health care cost-sharing subsidies

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump plans to end a key set of Obamacare subsidies that helped lower-income enrollees pay for health care, the White House said Thursday, a dramatic move that raises questions about the law's future.

The late-night announcement is part of Trump's aggressive push to dismantle aspects of his predecessor's signature health law after several failed attempts by Congress to repeal it earlier this year.

Trump on Friday morning called on Democrats to reach out to him to "fix" the law.

"The Democrats ObamaCare is imploding. Massive subsidy payments to their pet insurance companies has stopped. Dems should call me to fix!" he tweeted.

The Democrats ObamaCare is imploding. Massive subsidy payments to their pet insurance companies has stopped. Dems should call me to fix!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 13, 2017

The move also puts the spotlight back on Congress, where lawmakers in both parties have urged the administration to continue the payments to stabilize the Obamacare markets in the short term. 

While senior congressional Republicans oppose the payments themselves -- they sued the Obama administration to stop them and have tried for years to repeal the underlying law altogether -- there's recognition of what ending them suddenly could do to the millions of Americans insured through the Obamacare exchanges. 

Democrats have repeatedly pressed the administration for a longer term commitment that the payments would be made, but Trump has directed his advisers to keep them on a month-to-month basis, in part for negotiating leverage, according to sources with knowledge of the discussions. 

Nearly 6 million enrollees, or 57%, qualify for the cost-sharing payments this year, according to the most recent data from the Department of Health and Human Services. The subsidies are expected to cost the federal government about $7 billion in 2017.

The uncertainty over the subsidies' fate was a key reason that many insurers are substantially hiking their rates for 2018 -- some by more than 20%. Several major carriers dropped out of the individual market, unwilling to wait and see what Trump and congressional Republicans would do.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/12/politics/obamacare-subsidies/index.html

6 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

"Bible beaters"  libs demand the world accepts and tolerants the transgenders and homosexuals but belittle anyone religious 

The tolerant left is anything but

Liberal fascism...it's for the greater good!!!!  Now DO WHAT I SAY OR ILL CALL YOU NAMES ON SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

43 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

"Bible beaters"  libs demand the world accepts and tolerants the transgenders and homosexuals but belittle anyone religious 

The tolerant left is anything but

Tolerant as long you agree with them....how cute.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Tolerant as long you agree with them....how cute.

I wonder what he or any of these tolerant folks would do if someone close to them found the lord and started going to church. Oh the horror, the shame. :lmao::lol: 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I wonder what he or any of these tolerant folks would do if someone close to them found the lord and started going to church. Oh the horror, the shame. :lmao::lol: 

They would probably show some respect when they are around them and mock them when they're not around them. 

I was told last night some of the forum Dumpers supported quality healthcare, nutrition, and care for infants and children.....and opposed stripping these items.......or does this only apply to fetuses and the pre-born?  :snack:

I'm surprised by the lack of outrage... :lmao: .

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I thought you didn’t care?

Let's hear your thoughts.....remember your ball licking last night......here's your chance to validate your bleeding liberal heart :snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

I was told last night some of the forum Dumpers supported quality healthcare, nutrition, and care for infants and children.....and opposed stripping these items.......or does this only apply to fetuses and the pre-born?  :snack:

I'm surprised by the lack of outrage... :lmao: .

You really are an ignoramus.  Tell me, WHO DOESN'T support that. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

i do if the orange jesus gets exposed for what he is. 

So in other words despite your assertions of not caring you are obsessed with seeing Trump go down....got it.

Let's hear your thoughts.....remember your ball licking last night......here's your chance to validate your bleeding liberal heart :snack:

Ball licking....weird. 

Just now, racer254 said:

You really are an ignoramus.  Tell me, WHO DOESN'T support that. 

Anyone who supports Dump :bc: How does people losing HC equate to caring? 

Doe Dumber :lmao: 

So your thoughts are on the balls...?? :lmao: 

Lets hear some substance spineless Jimmy 👍

Weird that you said it...keep your wet dreams private Corky.:thumb:

Anyone who supports Dump :bc: How does people losing HC equate to caring? 

Doe Dumber :lmao: 

DERP DERP DERP

More projection....let me guess, those people are also racist, sexist, and want to pollute the world.  Are people that voted for trump considered supporters and are guilty by association as well?  Your inner alinsky is showing.