Check your account email address ×

Worst POTUS ever???

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

WTF, I watched the video earlier today and I just watched it again now. He didn't "categorically deny it", he sidestepped the question of whether he called the President a moron.

Now, we can debate the merits of whether or not the question is warranted but to suggest he "categorically denied it" is just false. 

.......and that's based on the video you posted. :lol:

not to mention he could have killed the whole story by simply saying "no". 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

WTF, I watched the video earlier today and I just watched it again now. He didn't "categorically deny it", he sidestepped the question of whether he called the President a moron.

Now, we can debate the merits of whether or not the question is warranted or whether he should even answer it, but to suggest he "categorically denied it" is just false. 

.......and that's based on the video you posted. :lol:

So go ahead and believe a bunch of conjecture.  He couldn't be any clearer that he's not leaving (despite 100 stories that he was) he was never thinking about leaving (despite 100 stories that he was), and he wasn't going to respond to more of the same.  I guess you missed the part at 5:40 about how Washington does this shit and he's not going to play along.  So laugh all you want chucklehead, always third or fourth in on the n i g g e r pile, thats your style.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So go ahead and believe a bunch of conjecture.  He couldn't be any clearer that he's not leaving (despite 100 stories that he was) he was never thinking about leaving (despite 100 stories that he was), and he wasn't going to respond to more of the same.  I guess you missed the part at 5:40 about how Washington does this shit and he's not going to play along.  So laugh all you want chucklehead, always third or fourth in on the my negro pile, thats your style.

:lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-plans-announce-decertify-iran-nuclear-deal-washington-191726673.html

Trump and his pieces of shit he surrounded himself with just wont be happy until we have WW3.. ....he is working as hard as he can to be the worst President ever. The Iran deal was fine and confrontational policy towards them will do nothing positive. Fuck Donald Trump and fuck his administration .......Bannon was our only shot at sanity and now we have a full blown neocon puppet regime running this country again 

Listen to me, you hyper-active, disordered tyvek-livin' bitch. YOU COULD BE RIGHT!! Yes, you could be right about Trump, and the rest of these fuckbags that run this country. The painful truth is, people like you and me have to eat their shit for the rest of their elected term. There was/is a REASON that Hillary was the democratic candidate and Trump was eventually elected. 

I acknowledge that I could not compete with either one of them politically. I'm going to assume that neither could you. Therefore, we reluctantly are relegated to anguish under their political dominance. I don't know how much Trump and his administration really bother you, but if it is making you crazy, just rationalize it by accepting that this is the American system of Democracy..............sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. 

Go work on a sled, or somethin'. Chillax. 

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So go ahead and believe a bunch of conjecture.  He couldn't be any clearer that he's not leaving (despite 100 stories that he was) he was never thinking about leaving (despite 100 stories that he was), and he wasn't going to respond to more of the same.  I guess you missed the part at 5:40 about how Washington does this shit and he's not going to play along.  So laugh all you want chucklehead, always third or fourth in on the my best buddy pile, thats your style.

What conjecture is that? I am basing my opinion solely on what he said in the video. I haven't read a single tidbit written by any news reporters about it. 

No I didn't miss it because I watched the entire video. I get that he's not going to play along, I don't blame him. Why didn't you just say that instead of making up the BS that you did?

I'm laughing because you said that he categorically denied it which is fucking absurd if you actually watched the video and then you suggested that other people need to watch the video. That's some Twilight Zone shit. 

Just now, polaris550 said:

Listen to me, you hyper-active, disordered tyvek-livin' bitch. YOU COULD BE RIGHT!! Yes, you could be right about Trump, and the rest of these fuckbags that run this country. The painful truth is, people like you and me have to eat their shit for the rest of their elected term. There was/is a REASON that Hillary was the democratic candidate and Trump was eventually elected. 

I acknowledge that I could not compete with either one of them politically. I'm going to assume that neither could you. Therefore, we reluctantly are relegated to anguish under their political dominance. I don't know how much Trump and his administration really bother you, but if it is making you crazy, just rationalize it by accepting that this is the American system of Democracy..............sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. 

Go work on a sled, or somethin'. Chillax. 

I'm as relaxed as I can get.....but that doesnt mean that I wont be vocally opposed to the system and their oppression of our rights. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

so wolfie, why did tillerson specifically address one supposed fake story, but not the other? 

I'm done here.  Same shit.  Different day....."so when did you stop beating your wife?".   Thats the rumor about you.  You know that right?

22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he called trump a moron and he's not happy working with him. perfect example of what i'm talking about, you're clueless. anyone who watches real news knows that there is, and has been,  conflict there. but tillerson comes out and tries to calm things, but doesn't deny the "moron" comment, and you treat the whole thing as fake news. you and your fellow nitwits do this every fucking time the mean old media comes out with stuff like this, only to be proven wrong shortly thereafter. one would think you'd have learned by now, but no.

Why would anyone think Tillerson calling Trump a Fucking Moron is fake news?

It's hard to imagine anyone not thinking Trump is a fucking Moron.

I think if the clown posse were honest they'd admit that every time they hear that idiot speak, they think "Fucking Moron"

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm as relaxed as I can get.....but that doesnt mean that I wont be vocally opposed to the system and their oppression of our rights. 

I hear ya' dood. I saw it in policing......................guys who I wanted to punch in the fucking face at regional training seminars..............................years later became chiefs of police. I would look at the paper and say to myself................" no fucking way that fucking punk got named chief, no way!! ". 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm done here.  Same shit.  Different day....."so when did you stop beating your wife?".   Thats the rumor about you.  You know that right?

Dude, if this thread was a GIF, this would be you. :lol:

kid-runs-into-wall-o.gif

Just now, polaris550 said:

I hear ya' dood. I saw it in policing......................guys who I wanted to punch in the fucking face at regional training seminars..............................years later became chiefs of police. I would look at the paper and say to myself................" no fucking way that fucking punk got named chief, no way!! ". 

Part of my disdain for law enforcement and religion and all other aspects of control is the fact that they are tools abused by those in control to keep people from rising up and making sure whats right is done.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so he's still a democrat then?????is that what youre saying

No he’s a retarded imbecile the Republican Party embraced as their own. If he ran as a dem he wouldn’t have made it out of the first month of the elections.

he doesn’t surprise me at all. He is what he’s always been a total narcissistic asshole. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

No he’s a retarded imbecile the Republican Party embraced as their own. If he ran as a dem he wouldn’t have made it out of the first month of the elections.

he doesn’t surprise me at all. He is what he’s always been a total narcissistic asshole. 

:lol: the dems put Hillary fucking Clinton up against him and lost ......what does that say for them 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

just shut up stupid.....every single person here except momo views you as an equal to snowrider. You are a fucking moron....a mouth breather incapable of viewing things without partisan blinders. 

I dont.. Marks just very emotional...you are too...i think its a toss up between you 2 whos more so. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Why would anyone think Tillerson calling Trump a Fucking Moron is fake news?

It's hard to imagine anyone not thinking Trump is a fucking Moron.

I think if the clown posse were honest they'd admit that every time they hear that idiot speak, they think "Fucking Moron"

It's really funny how people that hate someone ALWAYS use derogatory terms  about them. 

I don't like Hillary, but I NEVER call her stupid. How can I? She has a degree from Wellesley College, the best liberal arts college in the USA. She has a law degree from Yale University. She has 40+ years of political experience from state to national level. 

Trump has a degree from Wharton School of Business, University of Pennsylvania. He is a multi BILLIONAIRE. He entered national politics with no prior experince, and crushed 17 party rivals, then went on to win against a Democratic party standard bearer. 

How can either one of them be called a moron or stupid? 

Can YOU take them on? Why didn't you? 

So basically call them anything but stupid or a moron, 'cause it makes you look like one when you do.