Check your account email address ×

What's a decent truck tire

Skidooski

53 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the fact that you have to religiously rotate BFG's is a no go .....fuck those cupping piles of shit :lol: 

Ive always had great luck with them. expensive but perform great. Noisier than the old ones tho...

Just now, Anler said:

Ive always had great luck with them. expensive but perform great. Noisier than the old ones tho...

i hate the road noise

Just now, Angry ginger said:

No shit esp since most pay someone to change their oil.  mine are rotated every oil change so 6-8k,  it's $39.99 at the place down the road for the oil change and rotate. 

I'm a man ....with a penis .....so I change my own oil. SBYL

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, f7ben said:

why put up with a tire that needs it if there are others that dont. Not to mention why put up with the road noise. None of us here are mudding our trucks so the area that the BFG has a slight edge is moot at best. They wear like shit and are fairly noisy. People just like the look ....the performance is lack luster 

I am on construction sites all the time. The heavier duty tire does better in unpaved areas. Plus add in having to move generators and trailers around. Not to mention when snow flies I am like a boss in the nord woods... :junk:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't think they're anymore nosier than the KOs 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

No shit esp since most pay someone to change their oil.  mine are rotated every oil change so 6-8k,  it's $39.99 at the place down the road for the oil change and rotate. 

I do my own oil changes and tire rotations.  Takes all of maybe 10 minutes to rotate the tires and inspect the brakes on both sides.  

Just now, Anler said:

I am on construction sites all the time. The heavier duty tire does better in unpaved areas. Plus add in having to move generators and trailers around. Not to mention when snow flies I am like a boss in the nord woods... :junk:

I wont put up with poor slush performance as that is what I mostly encounter on the freeway traveling north.....I want to be able to do 80 mph and I the axt's perform extremely well 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I wont put up with poor slush performance as that is what I mostly encounter on the freeway traveling north.....I want to be able to do 80 mph and I the axt's perform extremely well 

With an etec in the back of the truck it cant be stopped! 

Just now, Anler said:

With an etec in the back of the truck it cant be stopped! 

the only reason that an etec would slow you up is if all the other gay guys with etecs talked you into a truckstop soiree on the way north q1!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

the only reason that an etec would slow you up is if all the other gay guys with etecs talked you into a truckstop soiree on the way north q1!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Its a pussy magnet for sure! :bc: 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

the polaris isa better product for less money ....the choice is clear

I'm leaning towards Polaris for sure. But 2 of the deals I was planning on jumping on don't exist so I am still shopping...

Just now, Anler said:

I'm leaning towards Polaris for sure. But 2 of the deals I was planning on jumping on don't exist so I am still shopping...

wait for a few months and M&M will have a pile of demo sleds for short change 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

wait for a few months and M&M will have a pile of demo sleds for short change 

If I am not fucking around with something in my shop by November I will go crazy... 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

If I am not fucking around with something in my shop by November I will go crazy... 

november will be good for M&M , that is when I bought mine. Full factory warranty and short money for the executive demo's 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

peanut ones only

I like the cut of your jib!  Plain ones are gay.  Reese's pieces are how those are done right.

Just looked at my duras.  Still look fantastic and I think about 15k on them?  No cupping. All my BFG started to cup at this point.  Nope...no rotation either.  I don't drive it like it's a race car around corners.

IMG_2313.JPG

The wranglers that came on my GC suck. I'm having great performance out of the Mich A/T2s on the commander. Loved the IROKs Superswampers on my H3. Best off road tire I've ever ran. It sounded like I was being chased by 4 ATV 's when going down the highway though. As far as I'm concerned , Goodyear stands for good year to change your tires.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

The wranglers that came on my GC suck. I'm having great performance out of the Mich A/T2s on the commander. Loved the IROKs Superswampers on my H3. Best off road tire I've ever ran. It sounded like I was being chased by 4 ATV 's when going down the highway though. As far as I'm concerned , Goodyear stands for good year to change your tires.

goodyears are the worst tires I have ever had the displeasure of driving ....the ripsaw of tires 

Edited by f7ben
  • Thanks 1