Check your account email address ×

Neo Nazis?

Neo Nazis?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should Neo Nazis be allowed to assemble at all in the US?

• YES
    • NO

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

My dislike for the Japanese is due to their attack on our country. Unlike many here I have zero problems with any other ethnic group.

Oh my god.... You can't be this dumb? This is funny. I never thought you would mention this again. You always avoid it when we throw the fact that you are a racist piece of shit in your face. Do you hate British, Candians, Mexicans, Germans, Italians, and everyone else who has attacked US troops in battle too? Or do you just not like the Japanese. Your logic has to apply to all or it fails and in its place is the fact you are a racist old man. Made even funnier by the fact that you are admonishing racists. Disgusting. 

@Snoslinger @ICEMAN!@SnowRider

Would you care to say anything about this? 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh my god.... You can't be this dumb? This is funny. I never thought you would mention this again. You always avoid it when we throw the fact that you are a racist piece of shit in your face. Do you hate British, Candians, Mexicans, Germans, Italians, and everyone else who has attacked US troops in battle too? Or do you just not like the Japanese. Your logic has to apply to all or it fails and in its place is the fact you are a racist old man. Made even funnier by the fact that you are admonishing racists. Disgusting. 

MC is fuckin bizarre 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I don't believe that you think that. I've seen your posts you fuckin racist fuck.

NO, you fucking bitch. I already posted that I am an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HAYTAH!!  I hate all groups, I even hate some of my own nationality. 

I don't fit in to any group: liberal, conservative, leftist, rightist. 

The only reason I post against blacks is because of the wave of incredible black on white violence.

You fucking cunt. 

1 minute ago, polaris550 said:

NO, you fucking bitch. I already posted that I am an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY HAYTAH!!  I hate all groups, I even hate some of my own nationality. 

The only reason I post against blacks is because of the wave of incredible black on white violence.

You fucking cunt. 

85% of murdered white people are murdered by other white people. Same goes for blacks. 

You're a fuckin Nazi fuck and I'm going to give antifa your address.

Just now, polaris550 said:

You fucking cunt. 

bc984df112bc3c4b615c03ae8695e2da09687dbde7c88e386276bf472003f872.jpg.51628229010180f3b16c3ef6d382db32.jpg

42 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:snack:

5997b18eac991_th(7).jpg.373142d66c32a449e31d98e43954fc16.jpg

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

85% of murdered white people are murdered by other white people. Same goes for blacks. 

You're a fuckin Nazi fuck and I'm going to give antifa your address.

Blacks comprise 13% of the US population, but commit 50% of the murders. Blacks kill and assault whites, way out of proportion to their population. I'm gonna' take you and chain you to a street-light pole in Roxbury, Mass. with a sing hangin' on ya' that says,    " niggas suck " .  

We'll see how benevolent you are after they use you like a pinata'. 

4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

Blacks comprise 13% of the US population, but commit 50% of the murders. Blacks kill and assault whites, way out of proportion to their population. I'm gonna' take you and chain you to a street-light pole in Roxbury, Mass. with a sing hangin' on ya' that says,    " niggas suck " .  

We'll see how benevolent you are after they use you like a pinata'. 

you don't need a sign they can smell victims  to mark

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Makes no sense to me 

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I disagree with MC - no reason to hate an entire group of people today for an act committed by others decades ago.  

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I disagree with MC - no reason to hate an entire group of people today for an act committed by others decades ago.  

Not to mention that while Japan attacked Pearl Harbor we more than paid them back with not only two atomic bombs but with the horrific firebombing of Tokyo as well.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/03/10/national/deadly-wwii-u-s-firebombing-raids-on-japanese-cities-largely-ignored/#.WZg2cNT3af0

Edited by Biggie Smails

Just now, SnowRider said:

That's a convenient response considering the DemonCUNTS history of racism , bigotry, segregation , slavery and support of Nazis :guzzle: 

10 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Read my post again. The Japanese attacked us ON OUR SOIL. 

You don't understand racism it's very obvious you lack any knowledge on it

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Read my post again. The Japanese attacked us ON OUR SOIL. 

You don't understand racism it's very obvious you lack any knowledge on it

The Japanese attacked a military base.....we intentionally killed hundreds of thousands Japanese Civilians.....GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The Japanese attacked a military base.....we intentionally killed hundreds of thousands Japanese Civilians.....GET THE FUCK OVER IT.

If I forgive them am I still a racist Otis?

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

If I forgive them am I still a racist Otis?

You can pretend however you want, but anyone who has been here more than two days knows the truth. You are just another baby boomer bigot hiding behind excuses and party affiliation in hopes of covering up the fact you are a racist.