Check your account email address ×

Anyone hear?

The pubes are planning a coup to oust Trump. Prepping pence for the presidency. As much of a fucking buffoon I think Trump is I think pence is worse. Fucking pathetic. 

59 minutes ago, Anler said:

The pubes are planning a coup to oust Trump. Prepping pence for the presidency. As much of a fucking buffoon I think Trump is I think pence is worse. Fucking pathetic. 

let them give that a shot . lest guess what never trumpers are trying to start this one

would 1 be a gimp named John ?

53 minutes ago, Anler said:

I wonder how it will go down. 6 members of his manufacturing jobs alliance have already stepped down. Fleeing like rats off a sinking ship. 

because they did not like being told to shit or get off the pot and bring your manufacturing back here

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

because they did not like being told to shit or get off the pot and bring your manufacturing back here

Oh really? What were they expecting after Trump spouted off all of that shit? Did they think he was full of shit because all of Trump's products are made in China? I think they don't want to be associated with Trump and all of the shit he is talking. These are professional people and Trump is a liability. If this was the mob Trump would have been whacked by now.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh really? What were they expecting after Trump spouted off all of that shit? Did they think he was full of shit because all of Trump's products are made in China? I think they don't want to be associated with Trump and all of the shit he is talking. These are professional people and Trump is a liability. If this was the mob Trump would have been whacked by now.

spouted off what exactly ? both  sides are to blame   news flash they were

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Link?

35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Sad to say but Trump is better than Pence or Clinton.

No doubt. But neither pence nor Trump stand a chance at re election. I hope they don't throw Hillary back out there. 

27 minutes ago, Anler said:

You do realize Trump makes basically nothing all his stuff is licensed use of his brand name :guzzle: 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

No doubt. But neither pence nor Trump stand a chance at re election. I hope they don't throw Hillary back out there. 

Trump will easily win reelection even if it were held tomorrow he would easily win by even more :flush: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You do realize Trump makes basically nothing all his stuff is licensed use of his brand name :guzzle: 

Kinda like how your name is associated with cow turds?