Check your account email address ×

Terrorist attack in Virginia

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, he was right.  Losers all around.  ALL OF THEM.  And while one side may have been preaching hate and intolerance.  The other was acting on it and escalating the situation.

If I was a black man or woman and that rally was being held in my city/area I would be there too. It's fucking disgusting. They have every right to being fucking brain dead tards waiving their confed flags, but those who they are shitting on don't need a permit to stand up for themselves. Don't be silly... Black man: "I better go get a permit before I go down to the place where some inbred racists are telling me I shouldn't have rights." I'd be upset if those against that hate speech didn't show up. Fucking permits... Come on. This isn't a both sides are wrong issue. This is one side is right and one is wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

If you have a way I can be in arenas across southern and southwestern Ontario on Sat and Sun while also being at the cottage sledding those 8 winter weekends I'm all ears. 

Winters more then 8 weekends long...

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If I was a black man or woman and that rally was being held in my city/area I would be there too. It's fucking disgusting. They have every right to being fucking brain dead tards waiving their confed flags, but those who they are shitting on don't need a permit to stand up for themselves. Don't be silly... Black man: "I better go get a permit before I go down to the place where some inbred racists are telling me I shouldn't have rights." I'd be upset if those against that hate speech didn't show up. Fucking permits... Come on. This isn't a both sides are wrong issue. This is one side is right and one is wrong. 

"Right" and/or "wrong" is opiniative.  The whities had the side of the law and constitution on their side to be there.  

The responsibility for this outcome  hits both sides, not just one.  But one side could have prevented it.  It's a right to PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE.  One side had no intention whatsoever to do that.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Right" and/or "wrong" is opiniative.  The whities had the side of the law and constitution on their side to be there.  

The responsibility for this outcome  hits both sides, not just one.  But one side could have prevented it.  It's a right to PEACEFULLY ASSEMBLE.  One side had no intention whatsoever to do that.  

:lol: 

A former teacher of the man accused of plowing his car into counter protesters at a white nationalist rally in Virginia says the suspect had a keen interest in military history, Hitler and Nazi, Germany.

Derek Weimer on Sunday said that he taught social studies to 20-year-old James Alex Fields Jr. during his junior and senior years in Kentucky, calling him an average student.

Weimer recalled that school officials had singled out Fields in 9th grade for his political beliefs and that he had made comments that alerted his social studies teacher at the time to “deeply-held, radical” convictions on race and Nazism.

Weimer said Fields was a big Trump supporter because of what he believed to be Trump’s views on race. Trump’s proposal to build a border wall was particularly appealing to Fields, Weimer said.

http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/the-latest-virginia-governor-to-attend-sunday-church/wcm/cf630c41-1c8d-4a2e-9357-d189b4b81ae4

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wrong. If the rights of the Nazi skin head racist KKK losers were being violated by the "liberal" counter protesters then arrest and charge them. 

You trying to condone a murderous act is laughable. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, details are still a bit convoluted.   But, it sounds like it all happened in the heat of "battle" between two sides of idiots. One side's retard just brought it to the next level.  It happens sooner or later.

So, I guess you could say I'm "good with it".  Could all his have been prevented?  Yup.  Is it the liberal fascists fault?  Yep...well, most likely.  Again....convoluted.

I do love the lefts narrative here though.  Same as always when their name calling, spitting, stick hitting and other faggy measures go to the next level; "Now wait a minute...no reason for violence!!!" :lol:

Too late.

No doubt it's the Leftards fault for trying to rewrite and hide history by insisting these confederate statues get taken down :flush:  the right isn't trying to rewrite American history :guzzle: 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You really are fucking stupid and have zero comprehension over your drivel :lmao: You're spewing BS about passes and rhetoric as you are balls deep in Lil Momo, Momo, Sewer Slidge, amd friends sphincters :lol: 

I start thought provocative threads and reel you fuckers in one after one like clockwork :snack:  Same shit different day unless you somehow begin to get smarter :lmao: 

:lies: 

7 minutes ago, The Rocket said:

Wrong. If the rights of the Nazi skin head racist KKK losers were being violated by the "liberal" counter protesters then arrest and charge them. 

You trying to condone a murderous act is laughable. 

You should back read a bit you pretentious little twerp.