Check your account email address ×

Snowrider's Avitar "Obama Made America Great Again"

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

SnowRider Please outline what Obama did to make America great again. Please provide legislation that was passed and how said legislation made America great again.

How many consecutive months of job growth did Obama have?  :snack:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When you're at the bottom the only place to go is up. 

How the job growth under Trump's admin? Stock market?

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

When you're at the bottom the only place to go is up. 

How the job growth under Trump's admin? Stock market?

:lol:nah, you're not a trump supporter

they're following the same curve and trajectory as previously. duh.

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I asked you how "OBAMA" made America great again. What policy's did he put in place to create said jobs?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:nah, you're not a trump supporter

they're following the same curve and trajectory as previously. duh.

Pointing out that things are still up under the current POTUS is a bad thing eh? Doesn't work well with yours and Slopes argument I guess.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I asked you how "OBAMA" made America great again. What policy's did he put in place to create said jobs?

Being a yes man and bowing did wonders :lol: 

Just now, jtssrx said:

stimulus, not letting GM collapse, ending Iraq war, keeping us out of major wars, low interest rates.....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

stimulus, not letting GM collapse, ending Iraq war, keeping us out of major wars, low interest rates.....

Not good enough for a guy who discredits photos of Earth but believes YouTube videos :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not good enough for a guy who discredits photos of Earth but believes YouTube videos :lol: 

oh I'm sure. rigidhead will likely chime in with how bad things were during the Obama years soon as well. after telling us how successful it is, his expensive rigs, his cash, mowers, etc :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

1. The Stimulus was a failure by all measures. Even Paul Krugman has said it was a failure because in his eyes it wasn't big enough. 
  2. George Bush gave both GM and Chrysler TARP money. What things did Obama do to save GM? He gave Chrysler to Fiat and Fiat is a loser that lives off Chrysler now.
  3. Ending the IRAQ war?? The war ended under Bush. Bush saved Iraq with the Surge. Obama pulled the US out and as a result ISIS took over.
  4. What Major wars would have occurred under a republican? So the major crisis that was created all over the middle east with ISIS in Lybia, Iraq and Syria isn't a major war or problem? Look at our relationship with Russia because of our Syria position.
  5. OBAMA has zero to do Low interest rates other then the fact hat he had no clue to fix our economy. If the Economy was stable the rates would have naturally risen. Rates are low because the Economy is weak!!! 
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

SnowRider Please outline what Obama did to make America great again. Please provide legislation that was passed and how said legislation made America great again.

Are you serious? Really when he was sworn in the country was in the worst economic shape in my lifetime. Eight years of Bush really fucked up the country. If you have to come on a sledder board and ask this question and I quote -

" Please outline what Obama did to make America great again. Please provide legislation that was passed and how said legislation made America great again."

YOUR THE BIGGEST DUMBEST  MOTHERFUCKER EVER TO POST HERE.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

hes a waste of time....on is off and up is down to the dumb ass

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Again...how did that create jobs? You didnt mention regulations...thats odd?

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Are you serious? Really when he was sworn in the country was in the worst economic shape in my lifetime. Eight years of Bush really fucked up the country. If you have to come on a sledder board and ask this question and I quote -

" Please outline what Obama did to make America great again. Please provide legislation that was passed and how said legislation made America great again."

YOUR THE BIGGEST DUMBEST  MOTHERFUCKER EVER TO POST HERE.

What legislation or Policy did Bush put in place that created the worst Economic shape? What Policy's did Obama put in place to reverse Bush's policys that caused the issues.

I think Bush was a shitty President but he didn't repeal Glass Steagell and He didn't create the Community reinvestment Act.

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:
  1. The Stimulus was a failure by all measures. Even Paul Krugman has said it was a failure because in his eyes it wasn't big enough. 
  2. George Bush gave both GM and Chrysler TARP money. What things did Obama do to save GM? He gave Chrysler to Fiat and Fiat is a loser that lives off Chrysler now.
  3. Ending the IRAQ war?? The war ended under Bush. Bush saved Iraq with the Surge. Obama pulled the US out and as a result ISIS took over.
  4. What Major wars would have occurred under a republican? So the major crisis that was created all over the middle east with ISIS in Lybia, Iraq and Syria isn't a major war or problem? Look at our relationship with Russia because of our Syria position.
  5. OBAMA has zero to do Low interest rates other then the fact hat he had no clue to fix our economy. If the Economy was stable the rates would have naturally risen. Rates are low because the Economy is weak!!! 

:lol: then in another post you'll blame Obama for gm, blame him for getting out of Iraq etc etc etc. you are a waste of time.