Check your account email address ×

Snowrider's Avitar "Obama Made America Great Again"

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Yes...i know...you really are that brainwashed.

I'm not the one asking such dumb questions. like how did stimulus spending create jobs? how did saving GM create jobs? how did low interest rates create jobs? you are a waste of time as well.

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

stimulus, not letting GM collapse, ending Iraq war, keeping us out of major wars, low interest rates.....

Right Iraq's just a peaceful oasis these days, and theres no conflict in this world until he left office and Trump started picking fights

SMH

I will give you the first 2 as being the right move although some of the execution of them was poor but it was desperate times.  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

What legislation or Policy did Bush put in place that created the worst Economic shape? What Policy's did Obama put in place to reverse Bush's policys that caused the issues.

I think Bush was a shitty President but he didn't repeal Glass Steagell and He didn't create the Community reinvestment Act.

You missed the 2 wars and the unfunded medicare prescription, huge unfunded tax cuts (600.00 checks to every taxpayer)

Should I go on?

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Right Iraq's just a peaceful oasis these days, and theres no conflict in this world until he left office and Trump started picking fights

SMH

I will give you the first 2 as being the right move although some of the execution of them was poor but it was desperate times.  

I didn't try making that case....

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You missed the 2 wars and the unfunded medicare prescription, huge unfunded tax cuts (600.00 checks to every taxpayer)

Should I go on?

bush's $600 was immaterial to the shape of the country,  going to Iraq is 100% on Bush and why he should be looked back upon as one of the worst presidents ever certainly worse than Obama who was also terrible.  As far as the economic collapse than became a perfect storm created by decades of pubs and dems chasing home ownership at all costs and cannot be laid solely at Bush's feet.   

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

I didn't try making that case....

the middle east is not in a better place after the Obama administration,  it is one of his bigger failures-  at least ACA was trying to be a step in the right direction that ended up fucked because of poor leadership skills.  

I will say as much as I criticized Obamas leadership skills Trumps looking equally as bad and maybe worse

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Should I go on?

I told you I thought he was a Shitty President. I asked you to tell me what legislation and what policy's  he put in place that caused the Financial meltdown or as you called it worst economy our our lifetime

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the middle east is not in a better place after the Obama administration,  it is one of his bigger failures-  at least ACA was trying to be a step in the right direction that ended up fucked because of poor leadership skills.  

I will say as much as I criticized Obamas leadership skills Trumps looking equally as bad and maybe worse

the topic isn't how successful we were in Iraq or the rest of the ME.

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

SnowRider Please outline what Obama did to make America great again. Please provide legislation that was passed and how said legislation made America great again.

Killed Osama and grew jobs for like 90 straight months?

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

When you're at the bottom the only place to go is up. 

How the job growth under Trump's admin? Stock market?

Who sent them to the bottom?

Th

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the topic isn't how successful we were in Iraq or the rest of the ME.

This Topic isn't about Bush. I've asked Multiple times what Policys or Legislation did Obama put in place to make America great again. The Simple truth is not one of you can name one policy or piece of legislation. The bigger truth is he did nothing. If anything his legislation and policy's stunted the growth. He is the Only president in the History of our Nation to never have one 1/4 of 3.0 growth in GDP. That stat says it all. 

You can talk Job growth stock Market growth, Gas prices talk talk talk but if you can't name the Policy's or legislation then he had nothing to do with it. 

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Go read my original post.

Side note Bush sucked. Happy?

Yeah bush sucked hard. But Obama gets dragged down by his failure and republican obstructionism for first 4 years. After 2013 pubes went into campaign mode and the economy took off because they knew people would blame them for stagnate growth. 3 years behind schedule because of republican legislature. 

Obama got blamed for everything. Neighbors dog takes a shit in your yard? Fucking Obama! And I'm not saying he was the greatest but he was alot better than his predecessor and the jury is still out on his successor. But by the looks of things so far he doesn't look like much of a reformer. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah bush sucked hard. But Obama gets dragged down by his failure and republican obstructionism for first 4 years. After 2013 pubes went into campaign mode and the economy took off because they knew people would blame them for stagnate growth. 3 years behind schedule because of republican legislature. 

Obama got blamed for everything. Neighbors dog takes a shit in your yard? Fucking Obama! And I'm not saying he was the greatest but he was alot better than his predecessor and the jury is still out on his successor. But by the looks of things so far he doesn't look like much of a reformer. 

:lies:

50 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm not the one asking such dumb questions. like how did stimulus spending create jobs? how did saving GM create jobs? how did low interest rates create jobs? you are a waste of time as well.

You spent the better part of the day Sunday sharing your knowledge of how to run a business which never had. :lol:

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

You spent the better part of the day Sunday sharing your knowledge of how to run a business which never had. :lol:

no I didn't do that. I was able to prove that regulation cuts most often do not lead to job hiring. your buddy rigidhead helped me win the case :lol:

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

no I didn't do that. I was able to prove that regulation cuts most often do not lead to job hiring. your buddy rigidhead helped me win the case :lol:

The only thing you proved is you know very little about running a business....which you've never had either...funny how that works.

1 hour ago, FAT DAVE said:

The only thing you proved is you know very little about running a business....which you've never had either...funny how that works.

i don't know everything about running a business, i admit that. i do know that regulation cuts don't equate to hiring though, especially in cases where everyone else has to comply with the regulations also. you had your chances to prove it but you could not. the end.