Check your account email address ×

My issue with people like Slinger and Snowrider

18 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Well, I can't stand anymore partisan hack debates but flat earth bullshit still has some appeal. 

I think you are secretly researching it!!

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is the moon flat?

lol 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I think you are secretly researching it!!

LOL, I've seen some flat earth videos years ago. 

They just don't stand up to scrutiny. 

20 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

If the Earth was flat then the Cats would have knocked everything off the edge by now , friggin dumbass JT , SMH

There's an edge? You've seen it? 

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Russian hack of our election AND the Trump team colluding with known Russian spies before during and after the US presidential elections goes way over the top of anything thats ever happened in the past. Its unprecedented.

You need to realize this and stop and think. What if this was the other way around and Clinton did this? Would you be OK with it?

:lol:

9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Russian hack of our election AND the Trump team colluding with known Russian spies before during and after the US presidential elections goes way over the top of anything thats ever happened in the past. Its unprecedented.

You need to realize this and stop and think. What if this was the other way around and Clinton did this? Would you be OK with it?

It was the other way around , your fat as Hero did. It to Reagan 🖕 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It could be. There could be an edge as well.

Is the moon flat?? Saturn,  Jupiter,  Mars?? All planets are flat, or just earth 

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Is the moon flat?? Saturn,  Jupiter,  Mars?? All planets are flat, or just earth 

You've seen the other planets? You've seen the entire moon? 

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You've seen the other planets? You've seen the entire moon? 

I have seen other planets, the moon, stars,..I have a telescope that I use often,..but rather than answering my question with another question and a YouTube video...

What is your opinion on other planets and moons?? 

19 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I have seen other planets, the moon, stars,..I have a telescope that I use often,..but rather than answering my question with another question and a YouTube video...

What is your opinion on other planets and moons?? 

My opinion is Ive also looked at planets through a telescope and from what I see they dont appear to be anything other then a light. Man has never seen these planets in person. 

My thoughts on the moon are  similar I do not believe we went to the moon and just because it appears that be round doesnt mean the earth has to be round. Why do we only see one side of the moon? 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

My opinion is Ive also looked at planets through a telescope and from what I see they dont appear to be anything other then a light. Man has never seen these planets in person. 

My thoughts on the moon are  similar I do not believe we went to the moon and just because it appears that be round doesnt mean the earth has to be round. Why do we only see one side of the moon? 

We can see planets with our naked eye, we can see the moon with our naked eye as well. Why do they all appeared to be round? If they were flat  discs they would have to be facing directly at, or nearly so, the earth. Does that sound likely?

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We can see planets with our naked eye, we can see the moon with our naked eye as well. Why do they all appeared to be round? If they were flat  discs they would have to be facing directly at, or nearly so, the earth. Does that sound likely?

You cant see the planets with your naked eye!! You see a light in the sky!! One side of the moon is visible 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

So in this picture,  that's the edge of the earth??  

red-bull-stratos-felix-baumgartner-space-jump-18.jpg

This has been debunked over and over again. this jump took place at 128 feet which is 24 Miles. Go watch the Redbull video they use a gopro with a fisheye lens. The horizon goes from flat to curved to convex as Felix falls. 

Do you believe tge ISS footage? If so the video footage from the ISS which is said to be 350 miles above the earth shows the earth to be 10 times larger then this photo shows

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You cant see the planets with your naked eye!! You see a light in the sky!! One side of the moon is visible 

Yes, as a matter of fact you can. You can see Mars, Saturn and Venus. 

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Yes you see a light. 

If you stand far enough away a person looks as small as an ant but that doesn't change the fact that you are looking at a person.  Also,you can see enough light to discern a shape and that shape is round. :news: