Check your account email address ×

Let's see what comes of this. Or not...

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so you jump in the boat of the biggest lying piece of shit known to man, and swallow every BS story thrown to you by .7paypal :lol:

the rw dipshit accusation stands. court adjourned.

100% :wrong: about anything and everything for over two years :lmao:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I hate Trump , his kids are fucking morons and I dont care if they all die in a slow cooker tomorrow. But they are not the problem with this country. Clinton , her machine and her media 100% are. The end 

his daughter would be a tremendous leader if Donald wasn't a complete tard that puts a shadow over anything she will do down the road.  She's rational and measured and smart-  everything that Donald is not.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

his daughter would be a tremendous leader if Donald wasn't a complete tard that puts a shadow over anything she will do down the road.  She's rational and measured and smart-  everything that Donald is not.  

Aside from how fucking incredibly hot she is and the fact that she appears rational and measured I have seen nothing that would lead me to believe she would be a great leader.

Her choice of Husband and her idiotic conversion to orthodox Judaism leads me to believe otherwise to be honest 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can someone name one person in or outside of Politics that they think would be a great leader for our country and not have ideologies they seriously disagree with?   And please don't say Bernie because I think he obviously had many of you fooled.  

Personally I'd still take Rand or Ron Paul over about any of them.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Can someone name one person in or outside of Politics that they think would be a great leader for our country and not have ideologies they seriously disagree with?   And please don't say Bernie because I think he obviously had many of you fooled.  

Ron Paul....still

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ron Paul....still

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I'd hold my nose and take him too

You would have to give up any hopes for NHC?  :pc:

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You would have to give up any hopes for NHC?  :pc:

I'm fine with a truly free market and Dr. Paul knows more about the HC issues than 99% of  those writing the policy 

39 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

You have an odd way of judging people, I think its based on image tho

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

who fucking cares who you love or what you hope for?

besides dripper?

:lol:

You have three fluffers here......a senile old queen, a cunty Canadian and dopey Corky motherfucker....you should really just stfu. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You have three fluffers here......a senile old queen, a cunty Canadian and dopey Corky motherfucker....you should really just stfu. :lol:

Go Jimmy :lmao: 

IMG_3240.GIF