Check your account email address ×

poor zambroski..

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why do you think Mueller is hiring high powered prosecutors and not investigators?

So dumb

:lol:

So we'll be seeing some convictions then soon? 

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why do you think Mueller is hiring high powered prosecutors and not investigators?

So dumb

yeah I'm convinced he really is. I thought it was partically an act, to get "accepted" by the majority in here, but not any longer. maybe they wore off on him or something :dunno: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I did, for good reason, she was CLEARLY more qualified to run the country than this bozo :lol:

do you think she'd be the laughing stock of the world? fact: if Hillary had done a fraction of the things trump has done, you and others would be having a coronary.

My only concern was no President Hillary.  After that I couldn't give a fuck about the rest of it. :bc:  

I did, for good reason, she was CLEARLY more qualified to run the country than this bozo :lol:

do you think she'd be the laughing stock of the world? fact: if Hillary had done a fraction of the things trump has done, you and others would be having a coronary.

Actually she actually did do many of the things you guys have yet to prove Trump did. :lol:  

1. Influenced by foreign money.

2. Colluded to beat her opponents.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

My only concern was no President Hillary.  After that I couldn't give a fuck about the rest of it. :bc:  

^^^THIS^^^

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

What do you think?

I think you all really really really need to get something out of this just for mental health purposes. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Like you have any idea of what I care about. :lmao: 

I did 

then  - alternative energy, green energy, staying out of foreign affairs (especially the ME), the environment, transparent gov, the US remaining the world leader....

now - cheap gas for your motor home.

I did 

then  - alternative energy, green energy, staying out of foreign affairs (especially the ME), the environment, transparent gov, the US remaining the world leader....

Well you got two things right.  The rest is pure made up bull shit.  

I did 

Neal version 2.0 at it again. :lol:  

18 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Like the "Dump has no chance"? Sure you gals have been spot on!!!!

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

You should know, you supported Hillary.  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Not at all.

I can't help but laugh as I watch the Republican Party tear itself to pieces, and we're only on the warm up act.

The Dem party, Rep party and MSM can all tear themselves apart if you ask me

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

the fact that us "leftards" have been correct about trump from day one are clearly getting to him. from his early "notion" that trump was going to repair our european relationships ( one of his most comical statements) all the way up to today's  "so what if trump jr colluded with the Russians". look at the poor guy, he must be on his 60th photo chop of snowrider. what a strange infatuation.

Here's your fucking day one... :lol:

New York Times opinion writer and economist Paul Krugman predicted early Wednesday morning that the stock market will “never” recover from Donald Trump’s presidential victory, only to be proven spectacularly wrong in less than a day. Instead of collapsing, the Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to an all-time high shortly before the closing bell.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

New York Times opinion writer and economist Paul Krugman predicted early Wednesday morning that the stock market will “never” recover from Donald Trump’s presidential victory, only to be proven spectacularly wrong in less than a day. Instead of collapsing, the Dow Jones Industrial Average surged to an all-time high shortly before the closing bell.

:lol: :pan:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hey Slinger, this thread working for you?  You feeling better yet about getting your ass owned (again) this morning?   :lol:

@Snoslinger

yep, it's exactly what I expected - you having no rebuttals and your fellow nitwits trying to save you and divert attention :lol:

how many snowrider chops are you working on today?

1 hour ago, Snake said:

we stated he was a narcissist, immature, thin skinned, clueless, non-transparent as they get, a crook, immoral, a liar.....

all proven to be true practically on a daily basis.

but if you want to concentrate on some of the little things, by all means....

Its amazing the rethugs here look the other way when the Russians corrupt our US elections in their favor..

The funny thing is they think they will only support their party.

Dumb asses.

Edited by Mainecat