Check your account email address ×

CNN Producer Caught on tape admitting Russia Naritive they a promoting is BULLSHIT

4 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger is that guy that thinks it's everyone else around him that is wrong and stupid....in fact Slopehead is that guy as is Icesack.....anybody else seeing a pattern?

A pattern?  No.  More like a left over Obama cult movement of brainless imbeciles.  It'd be disturbing if they weren't so pathetic because they've all been "de-brained".

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

well there sure are a lot of lies, cover-ups, legal expert and lawyer hires for nothingburgers :lmao:

my god you should see yourself and some of the other nitwits in here from an outside "perspective". all kinds of FACTS pointing to collusion and you blow if off as fake news, then turn around and swear by fake news, like seth rich conspiracies. :lol:

I'd be fucking embarrassed... :news:

The entire Russia narrative is made up bullshit to get libtards wet and happy to vote democrat in the midterms 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The entire Russia narrative is made up bullshit to get libtards wet and happy to vote democrat in the midterms 

Yeah...but it's crumbling a lot sooner than they planned.  Lies are hard to keep up for too long.  They're a crafty bunch though...they're cooking something else up!  Morons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yea Mueller is investigating a fairy tale with a team of super star lawyers...

That's pretty insightful for a flat earther

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea Mueller is investigating a fairy tale with a team of super star lawyers...

That's pretty insightful for a flat earther

I guess you missed James Comey Admitting he leaked his notes specifically to get a special prosecutor? 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I guess you missed James Comey Admitting he leaked his notes specifically to get a special prosecutor? 

They are all working so hard to try and believe Comey didn't absolutely crush their whole narrative.  It's funny as shit!!! And it's over for them.  But if they say "Mueller" 50 times a day....dreams can come true!!!! :lmao:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

They are all working so hard to try and believe Comey didn't absolutely crush their whole narrative.  It's funny as shit!!! And it's over for them.  But if they say "Mueller" 50 times a day....dreams can come true!!!! :lmao:

They don't think its a massive conflict of interest that Mueller is Comeys mentor? That he hired multiple attorneys that are connected to the Clintons and the democrats? But its not a witch hunt.  

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He should be in jail just for that bullshit :guzzle: 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I did miss that.

What I did hear him testify to was that he revealed what the notes said, not the notes themselves and he felt a special counsel was needed because Trump is an untrustworthy liar that was trying to obstruct the FBI investigation.

This isn't difficult to figure out.  Maybe Trump shouldn't have fired Comey?

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

I did miss that.

What I did hear him testify to was that he revealed what the notes said, not the notes themselves and he felt a special counsel was needed because Trump is an untrustworthy liar that was trying to obstruct the FBI investigation.

This isn't difficult to figure out.  Maybe Trump shouldn't have fired Comey?

Trump should fire Mueller and Rosenstein like he did fire Cpmey, completely within his right to do all of it :bc: 

15 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Slinger is that guy that thinks it's everyone else around him that is wrong and stupid....in fact Slopehead is that guy as is Icesack.....anybody else seeing a pattern?

if the shoe fits....

regarding patterns? yeah, I see very clear patterns

• i see a bunch of dumb fucks, you too apparently, who are so blinded by their hatred of Hillary and dems that they can't see obvious things right in front of their eyes. they lost all normal "logic" because of it. a perfect example - yesterday I witnessed the press secretary, speaking for the biggest liar ever to step foot in the white house, and a huuuuge fan of "anonymous resources" when it's convenient to him, blast the media for telling lies and using anonymous resources. irony much?
  • i see a bunch of dumb fucks who, up until about recently, did not believe in any Russian meddling, period. thought is was all just a bunch of BS concocted by the dems. "where's the proof?????????????" they asked for months. now, however, they're crying and wanting to blame Obama. "he should have done more", they say. if these dipshits have trouble believing all this stuff now, after all the evidence, how in the hell would have they had any faith in it prior to the election? with less evidence, and their dipshit leader running around accusing everyone of rigging the election against him?
  • I see a bunch of dumb fucks who pay absolutely no attention to real news or details about certain subjects. I guarantee 90% of the repukes out there have no idea of the downright pathetic details in the latest healthcare "bill". it is fucking awful to anyone who knows anything about it. yearly and lifetime caps on medical treatments? millions losing health insurance? insurance companies able to skyrocket their premiums so high they can essentially eliminate the pre-existing condition patients? anyone who concocted, or supported this bill, should be run out of dodge.
  • i see a bunch of dumb fucks paying 0 attention to all the irregular trump/Russia "connections" during our election, and all the lies from those participating in them. the same bunch of dumb fucks who just recently viewed Russia as one of our main enemies. the same dumb fucks who believe in whacko conspiracy theories like seth rich.

i could provide many more examples but what's the use.i wish some of you could see things from accurate perspectives. while it is funny as hell to watch, it is downright scary at the same time. i always wondered how in the hell someone like hitler could "persuade" his country to do what it did with the jews. now i know. while what we're witnessing now isn't close to what was done then, it's easier to see how it happened.

in a nutshell, trump and his admin are lucky to have a country loaded with a bunch of uninformed dumb fucks. if we didn't, they'd be nowhere even remotely close to the white house.

:bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

exhibit A

So you still got nothing but rumors and speculation. But everyone else is dumb. Seems legit. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if the shoe fits....

regarding patterns? yeah, I see very clear patterns

• i see a bunch of dumb fucks, you too apparently, who are so blinded by their hatred of Hillary and dems that they can't see obvious things right in front of their eyes. they lost all normal "logic" because of it. a perfect example - yesterday I witnessed the press secretary, speaking for the biggest liar ever to step foot in the white house, and a huuuuge fan of "anonymous resources" when it's convenient to him, blast the media for telling lies and using anonymous resources. irony much?
  • i see a bunch of dumb fucks who, up until about recently, did not believe in any Russian meddling, period. thought is was all just a bunch of BS concocted by the dems. "where's the proof?????????????" they asked for months. now, however, they're crying and wanting to blame Obama. "he should have done more", they say. if these dipshits have trouble believing all this stuff now, after all the evidence, how in the hell would have they had any faith in it prior to the election? with less evidence, and their dipshit leader running around accusing everyone of rigging the election against him?
  • I see a bunch of dumb fucks who pay absolutely no attention to real news or details about certain subjects. I guarantee 90% of the repukes out there have no idea of the downright pathetic details in the latest healthcare "bill". it is fucking awful to anyone who knows anything about it. yearly and lifetime caps on medical treatments? millions losing health insurance? insurance companies able to skyrocket their premiums so high they can essentially eliminate the pre-existing condition patients? anyone who concocted, or supported this bill, should be run out of dodge.
  • i see a bunch of dumb fucks paying 0 attention to all the irregular trump/Russia "connections" during our election, and all the lies from those participating in them. the same bunch of dumb fucks who just recently viewed Russia as one of our main enemies. the same dumb fucks who believe in whacko conspiracy theories like seth rich.

i could provide many more examples but what's the use.i wish some of you could see things from accurate perspectives. while it is funny as hell to watch, it is downright scary at the same time. i always wondered how in the hell someone like hitler could "persuade" his country to do what it did with the jews. now i know. while what we're witnessing now isn't close to what was done then, it's easier to see how it happened.

in a nutshell, trump and his admin are lucky to have a country loaded with a bunch of uninformed dumb fucks. if we didn't, they'd be nowhere even remotely close to the white house.

:bc:

Didn't read  :bla:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

don't care...

Exactly...That's why I didn't read it. See!!!! You can get something right every now and then :bc: Kudos Slinger :lol: