Check your account email address ×

Another Syrian bombing coming up

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

I hope all of you that are mocking me and calling me names feel better. Again I'm not saying it's flat. My main question is a lack of curvature where it should be seen based on the formula. If you want to call me names go ahead. I have no issue with any of you as I've stated many times.

I call everyone names so take no offense :lol: 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I hope all of you that are mocking me and calling me names feel better. Again I'm not saying it's flat. My main question is a lack of curvature where it should be seen based on the formula. If you want to call me names go ahead. I have no issue with any of you as I've stated many times.

You can see the curve with your naked eye.  Old sailing ship sailors knew the earth was round as the first thing to come into view of another ship on the horizon was the tip of it's mast.  The whole ship came into view as it got closer.

Just now, f7ben said:

I call everyone names so take no offense :lol: 

I'm not talking about you Ben. I'm cool with you I know you needle everyone. But MR 580 and ICEMAN clearly have anger issues and clearly hate me and yet don't even know me.

Just now, jtssrx said:

I'm not talking about you Ben. I'm cool with you I know you needle everyone. But MR 580 and ICEMAN clearly have anger issues and clearly hate me and yet don't even know me.

They dont hate you dude .....they are just appalled that someone could discount overwhelming evidence because of a failure to understand a few anomalies .....

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So where did you start from and where did you land?  

Did you watch the DOGCAM video I posted? That balloon goes to 125 or 135K feet. There is no visible curvature. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I haven't called you any names in this thread?

Just now, f7ben said:

They dont hate you dude .....they are just appalled that someone could discount overwhelming evidence because of a failure to understand a few anomalies .....

A. there is no need to be appalled or to talk to me like they do.

B. The overwhelming evidence you speak of has been scientifically dis proven by many in the flat earth community with Scientific experiments. 

C. If you're unwilling to look at it objectively and want to point at the mainstream narrative it's not worth talking about.

Just now, jtssrx said:

B. The overwhelming evidence you speak of has been scientifically dis proven by many in the flat earth community with Scientific experiments. 

C. If you're unwilling to look at it objectively and want to point at the mainstream narrative it's not worth talking about.

I can see the satellites. ......I can see the moon clearly through even a shitty telescope. Scientists use the geocentric model to prove stuff every day .....they arent all in on some grand conspiracy

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

I haven't called you any names in this thread?

You openly mock me at jump on the I'm stupid bandwagon. When ever I post you, slinger, snowrider, and 580 bring up flat earth. 580 brought it up in the post. I didn't say a word about it until he started running his mouth.

How does the flat earth community explain an eclipse?  How do they explain the suns shape?  How do they explain the moons shape?

The interesting thing about living in Chicago is there are very tall buildings. And from the tops of those buildings you can actually see the curve of the earth. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I can see the satellites. ......I can see the moon clearly through even a shitty telescope. Scientists use the geocentric model to prove stuff every day .....they arent all in on some grand conspiracy

That doesn't make the earth a spinning ball.

I'm still struggling that the space program is hoax and my wife lied to me. I think I'm going burn all her NASA stuff and give her the boot.

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

How does the flat earth community explain an eclipse?  How do they explain the suns shape?  How do they explain the moons shape?

Eclipses actually don't work on a globe earth this has been proven. I'll post the video

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

I'm still struggling that the space program is hoax and my wife lied to me. I think I'm going burn all her NASA stuff and give her the boot.

Tell Lester high from all the loons on FS.  

1 minute ago, T1R9sledder said:

:congrats:

Just now, jtssrx said:

Eclipses actually don't work on a globe earth this has been proven. I'll post the video

what about people that circumnavigated the earth in planes? How would that happen 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

The interesting thing about living in Chicago is there are very tall buildings. And from the tops of those buildings you can actually see the curve of the earth. 

Not true. I was just there over Easter. I went to the top of the Willis tower. It's flat as far as you can see

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You openly mock me at jump on the I'm stupid bandwagon. When ever I post you, slinger, snowrider, and 580 bring up flat earth. 580 brought it up in the post. I didn't say a word about it until he started running his mouth.

Well, this nonsense deserves mockery.

....and I posted long after others had but I don't see your ass getting all chapped up about them.  Strange.