Check your account email address ×

Bigger Than....

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's on here 7 days a week at all hours of the day.....zero life outside of here apparently. But then again if I was as fucking goofy looking as he is I'd stay indoors too! :lol: 

Exactly....you would think such a mover and shaker would be off "moving the needle" in the real world. :lol:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Tough on me...I post some shit  here and then go to work and live my life. Does your life really revolve around  elected officials? Sad.

His life ABSOLUTELY revolves around the Obama/HIllary corruption that is the Dem party.  They are the star atheletes in his world where he can claim to be on the same team.  Pathetic.

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's on here 7 days a week at all hours of the day.....zero life outside of here apparently. But then again if I was as fucking goofy looking as he is I'd stay indoors too! :lol: 

He's definitely got a special love affair with you.  Not sure what it is, but I wouldn't worry.  He's more harmless as a tit mouse.  And just as intelligent.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His life ABSOLUTELY revolves around the Obama/HIllary corruption that is the Dem party.  They are the star atheletes in his world where he can claim to be on the same team.  Pathetic.

He's definitely got a special love affair with you.  Not sure what it is, but I wouldn't worry.  He's more harmless as a tit mouse.  And just as intelligent.

He'll bait me in to respond to his bullshit then when I, do he'll claim I'm following him around or he's pulling my strings or  :bla:

Some kind of self esteem ego boost thing

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He'll bait me in to respond to his bullshit then when I, do he'll claim I'm following him around or he's pulling my strings or  :bla:

Some kind of self esteem ego boost thing

On 6/6/2017 at 1:56 PM, Skidooski said:

Did the rampant emogis, smilies and "owned" claiming, give it away?  I think they both come here for self esteem boosts which makes it especially sad.

They get sooo triggered! 

On 5/22/2017 at 4:26 PM, Skidooski said:

Just one quick glance at this pic and you can see why he's so angry all the time and looking for a self esteem boost 

On 3/17/2017 at 9:29 AM, Skidooski said:

SnowRider always came here looking for a reaction, any reaction. Some sort of self esteem fulfillment bullshit I suspect. I'm not saying he IS SnowRider but yet he went looing for a reaction 

On 2/23/2017 at 9:05 AM, Skidooski said:

This narrative of yours is stale and lame as fuck SnowRider extra light. You're going out of your way to try and project this bullshit on me every chance you get...it hasn't stuck and like always you're full of shit and here just to argue and give yourself some sort of self esteem boost. Much like your cowardly professor did before he took his ball and ran home.

You've been a little more eager to angrily spew verbal diarrhea lately....are you close to another exit thread Mr. Spineless?

On 8/3/2016 at 0:46 PM, Skidooski said:

He needs this place for self-esteem reasons by picking on his equally biased counterparts from the right and continuously claiming victory. It's just like watching a tennis match...back and forth  :lol: 

Poor Dumbski - been trying to make the same case for months :lmao: A for effort but you keep pissing in the wind with your false claims and delusion :lol:  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Poor Dumbski - been trying to make the same case for months :lmao: A for effort but you keep pissing in the wind with your false claims and delusion :lol:  

More irony...

11 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Dump has no chance....to succeed :snack:

Dumper Dumbski = Dump supporter :bc: 

real wire to wire predictions there . we all know what your predictions are worth .history is extremely clear on this FACT perhaps you could take a poll or go to Vegas and get the odds for us  

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I think after the park incident it is mandatory  

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Dumbski - been trying to make the same case for months :lmao: A for effort but you keep pissing in the wind with your false claims and delusion :lol:  

poor snowrider life so shallow  pathetic he has time and the drive to go find posts about what a took he is to bring back up.

The child you all supported responds :lmao: 

Trump lashes out after report says he’s being investigated for possible obstruction of justice

Trump speaks during a news conference in the Rose Garden last week. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)

President Trump on Thursday dismissed a bombshell Washington Post reportthat special counsel Robert Mueller is investigating him for obstruction of justice.

“They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story,” the president tweeted. “Nice.”

They made up a phony collusion with the Russians story, found zero proof, so now they go for obstruction of justice on the phony story. Nice

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 15, 2017

“You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history — led by some very bad and conflicted people!” Trump added in an apparent jab at Mueller. “#MAGA.”

You are witnessing the single greatest WITCH HUNT in American political history – led by some very bad and conflicted people! #MAGA

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 15, 2017

On Wednesday night, the newspaper reported that Mueller, who is overseeing the federal investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 election, is “interviewing senior intelligence officials as part of a widening probe that now includes an examination of whether President Trump attempted to obstruct justice.”

According to the paper, National Intelligence Director Daniel Coats, National Security Director Mike Rogers and ex-Deputy National Security Director Richard Ledgett have agreed to be interviewed by Mueller’s investigators.

The story cited as sources five people “who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly.”

The White House has been referring all questions about the Russia investigation to Trump’s personal attorney, Marc Kasowitz, who responded to the report by condemning the “FBI leak.”

“The FBI leak of information regarding the president is outrageous, inexcusable and illegal,” a spokesman for Kasowitz told the Post.

The newspaper did not report receiving information from the FBI.

Related: Coats sidesteps questions on Trump, Russians

The obstruction probe was launched by Mueller shortly after Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, the Post reported. Last week, Comey testified before the Senate intelligence committee that he believed the president fired him because of the Russia investigation.

Earlier this week, a pair of Trump’s closest confidants — former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Newsmax CEO Chris Ruddy — said they believed the president was considering firing Mueller.

spaceball.gif

Former FBI Director Robert Mueller. (Photo: Susan Walsh/AP)

“I think he’s considering perhaps terminating the special counsel,” Ruddy, a longtime friend of the president, told PBS’ Judy Woodruff. “I think he’s weighing that option.”

The speculation sparked a mini-firestorm in Washington, with some Republicans warning the president not to dismiss Mueller.

“It would be a disaster,” Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said Monday night. “There’s no reason to fire Mueller. What’s he done to be fired?”

Related slideshow: James Comey testifies at Senate hearing

Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, said that if Trump booted Mueller, it would “certainly be an extraordinarily unwise move.”

Gingrich, who initially called Mueller’s hiring a “superb choice,” tweeted Thursday that the special counsel is “now clearly the [tip] of the deep state spear aimed at destroying or at a minimum undermining and crippling the Trump presidency.”

Muelleris now clearly the ti[p of the deep state spear aimed at destroying or at a minimum undermining and crippling the Trump presidency.

— Newt Gingrich (@newtgingrich) June 15, 2017

White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters late Tuesday that “while the president has the right to” fire Mueller, “he has no intention to do so.”

But the New York Times reported Wednesday that Trump has been privately “entertaining the idea of firing Mr. Mueller even as his staff tried to discourage him from something they believed would turn a bad situation into a catastrophe.”

“For now, the staff has prevailed,” the Times said. “But people close to Mr. Trump say he is so volatile they cannot be sure that he will not change his mind about Mr. Mueller.”

:snack:

Looking into whether Trump obstructed justice means that Mueller is also examining the circumstances surrounding Comey's firing, which was obviously not part of the original federal probe led by Comey when he still had a job as FBI director.

As the Post story notes:

"The interviews (with Rogers, Coats and Ledgett) suggest that Mueller sees the question of attempted obstruction of justice as more than just a 'he said, he said' dispute between the President and the fired FBI director, an official said."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/15/politics/trump-obstruction/index.html

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

There are going to be a bunch of disappointed snowflakes in full meltdown once this is wrapped up.  

This will NEVER be "wrapped up".  It will be one ongoing false narrative after another.  Remember, the Dems are holding their party together with this.  If it fails...deep shitola.