Check your account email address ×

f7ben STYLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Anler said:

Make sure it's a rwd push rod you faggot!

I'm pretty wide open right now. Next march or april I pull the trigger on something. The only prerequisites at this point are easy ability to make 500whp or so. No idea what I'll end up with. 4 seats as well

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Cts-v

Just doesnt appeal to me....does zero for me actually. Literally the only thing chevy produces that appeals to me is the vette but I want something with 4 seat so the kid can come with the wife and I when we head to dinner etc etc 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Just doesnt appeal to me....does zero for me actually. Literally the only thing chevy produces that appeals to me is the vette but I want something with 4 seat so the kid can come with the wife and I when we head to dinner etc etc 

New zl1 1LE

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

New zl1 1LE

I'm gonna go with a <40k budget .....I have no issue with something used or modded. I wish GTR's would drop some value

A 2009 GTR in decent shape is still selling for mid 50k range ...compare that to other cars that sold in its price range. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm gonna go with a <40k budget .....I have no issue with something used or modded. I wish GTR's would drop some value

A 2009 GTR in decent shape is still selling for mid 50k range ...compare that to other cars that sold in its price range. 

Just hope the trans doesn't go out 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Just hope the trans doesn't go out 

Yah ....a 2010 would be way better or I would find a 2009 that had a 2010 replacement or had a jacks trans done .......there is just no way to justify the price

A 2009 GTR had a sticker of about 70k .....they are selling 9 years later with 20k plus miles for 75-80% of that price. Compare that to a 2009 z06 which had about the same sticker price. Those fuckers are all over the place for 40k 

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm pretty wide open right now. Next march or april I pull the trigger on something. The only prerequisites at this point are easy ability to make 500whp or so. No idea what I'll end up with. 4 seats as well

What ever happened to that kit car dream car, I remember you posted that guys build, thing was awesome :dunno: 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....a 2010 would be way better or I would find a 2009 that had a 2010 replacement or had a jacks trans done .......there is just no way to justify the price

A 2009 GTR had a sticker of about 70k .....they are selling 9 years later with 20k plus miles for 75-80% of that price. Compare that to a 2009 z06 which had about the same sticker price. Those fuckers are all over the place for 40k 

Because new GTR's have skyrocketed. Vettes haven't really 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

What ever happened to that kit car dream car, I remember you posted that guys build, thing was awesome :dunno: 

I had a donor car lined up and right around the same time my banker quit the bank I used and the new guy was an anal by the book ass fuck. He didnt want to lend me any money on the donor car and said working anything out finance wise on the kit car would be near impossible.

The old guy would have just stroked me a check on the spot. In hindsight it was probably better that it happened that way :lol: 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Because new GTR's have skyrocketed. Vettes haven't really 

I guess that is some of it ...but new z06's are pushing over 100k and are 1000x the car of the previous gens 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had a donor car lined up and right around the same time my banker quit the bank I used and the new guy was an anal by the book ass fuck. He didnt want to lend me any money on the donor car and said working anything out finance wise on the kit car would be near impossible.

The old guy would have just stroked me a check on the spot. In hindsight it was probably better that it happened that way :lol: 

What happened to the used vehicle you bought to keep it simple?:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happened to the used vehicle you bought to keep it simple?:lol:

I'm still driving it and saving money on it being in the driveway instead of a 700$ per month truck payment @@!1! But a sports car is something I deserve and its just about time @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I guess that is some of it ...but new z06's are pushing over 100k and are 1000x the car of the previous gens 

You can also get a base z06 for around 85k so not a lot different than the last ones 

40 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm still driving it and saving money on it being in the driveway instead of a 700$ per month truck payment @@!1! But a sports car is something I deserve and its just about time @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

you cant handle fast cars

13 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

you cant handle fast cars

I can handle them 100x better than your faggot ass :lol: lets see the list of high hp cars you've been behind the wheel of

19 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can also get a base z06 for around 85k so not a lot different than the last ones 

yup , the new gtr is priced from 110k ....add a few features to the Z and the price goes up real fast. Nissan obviously didnt want to sell a pile of GTR's as they priced them out of the market. 75k is one thing. 120k is a whole different level of buyer and there are far fewer of them 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

To be fair, people my age and younger are wanting to have a GTR in their garage as opposed to a Vette.  I probably would too.