Check your account email address ×

Dodge gives the middle finger to Ford with the new Deamon

Rod

54 minutes ago, Anler said:

Does this demon or Shelby out perform a zr1 or zo6 Vette? Hmmm no. What's the top speed on the vette like 200+ mph? Talk about 10 steps behind. Weight, handling, braking, top speed the vette takes em all... I think the only reason GM still makes Camaros is so meathead poor people can own an average performance car... Who is going to pay that kind of money for a 1 dimensional car? Dummies, that's who...

The same dummies who buy high hp suvs.

24 minutes ago, Dave said:

I didnt know hockey moms liked cruising the autobahn with an suv full of kids. :lol:

Would you buy an SUV that was slow and didn't handle all that great? High end SUV's have high end features. Never know when you may need those extra 200 hps to beat the red light! :lol:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Not really.  More of a driver's race 

You won't be able to get one of these for under $100K 

Pour Government Motors

They're always 10 steps behind 

:lol: that 11.2 is a corrected time for altitude, and with a pro driver , on a closed, well prepped track. Your typical Hellcat driver isn't getting out of the 13s on street tires.  You'd be lucky to get out of the 15s 

Not street legal, and slower than the Cobra Jet. And the same for same goes for Challenger that Fiat tried to get to compete with the Cobra Jet, but failed 

Only if the Mustang was being driven by a non driving faggot like you or ragingflamer 

NO ONE will be able to take ANY of them down ANY 1/4 mile , until they're caged. They won't pass thru tech.

Fudgy is just massively BH about Ford cause a bunch of niggers in a Ford , blew out Becky's asshole , before Tieler had a chance to get to it 

Yes, you can run it through a 1/4 mile without it being caged 

and yes it's 100% street legal

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Does this demon or Shelby out perform a zr1 or zo6 Vette? Hmmm no. What's the top speed on the vette like 200+ mph? Talk about 10 steps behind. Weight, handling, braking, top speed the vette takes em all... I think the only reason GM still makes Camaros is so meathead poor people can own an average performance car... Who is going to pay that kind of money for a 1 dimensional car? Dummies, that's who...

Yes it does in the 1/4 mile. 

My god...you guys are comparing apples to oranges to fucking bananas....

Dodge is sticking its middle finger at EVERYONE.  that's bad-ass. Dodge knew it was going to be banned because of the roll-cage rules....its all about image & marketing - JOB WELL DONE!!!!  and to be able to race it on any 1/4 mile track ? depends on the rules or guidelines that each track goes by ( NHRA  / IHRA...etc ? ) so ?? 

Sludgey....Sludgey...i'm disapointed in your comparison on the GT350 thing.... really you are going to bring up the ET at a drag-strip for this car ? 

And yea....FORD & GM made specialty production drag cars...for guys that want to RACE.  ( COPO Camaro / Cobra Jet Stang ) at least they were making cars with Safety in mind and making them legal, again for Racing. 

Ford is about ready to pop with a new GT500 and their target is/was the ZL1 Camaro- Now ??  who knows, the Demon is so ONE Dimensional - and the ZL1 can do it all  - so what do you go after ?  

1 minute ago, MSAREV said:

My god...you guys are comparing apples to oranges to fucking bananas....

Dodge is sticking its middle finger at EVERYONE.  that's bad-ass. Dodge knew it was going to be banned because of the roll-cage rules....its all about image & marketing - JOB WELL DONE!!!!  and to be able to race it on any 1/4 mile track ? depends on the rules or guidelines that each track goes by ( NHRA  / IHRA...etc ? ) so ?? 

Sludgey....Sludgey...i'm disapointed in your comparison on the GT350 thing.... really you are going to bring up the ET at a drag-strip for this car ? 

And yea....FORD & GM made specialty production drag cars...for guys that want to RACE.  ( COPO Camaro / Cobra Jet Stang ) at least they were making cars with Safety in mind and making them legal, again for Racing. 

Ford is about ready to pop with a new GT500 and their target is/was the ZL1 Camaro- Now ??  who knows, the Demon is so ONE Dimensional - and the ZL1 can do it all  - so what do you go after ?  

Because the gt350 is about the fastest street legal car you can buy from Ford right now. And it's crazy slow. Some fanbois may say Ford GT but you can't but one 

5 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Because the gt350 is about the fastest street legal car you can buy from Ford right now. And it's crazy slow. Some fanbois may say Ford GT but you can't but one 

Crazy slow...in the Quarter ?   so your going there ?  Not gonna argue  - but still......i didn't see any "guidelines"  to exactly what we could buy right now......years..etc.

I think what Dodge just did was pretty badazzzzz  - i can't wait to see them start to take over the "hitting pedestrians" title for the poor wanna-be's that like to buy the latest & greatest - but don't know how to drive...LOL

arguing with.JPG

15 minutes ago, MSAREV said:

That the GT350 is not made for the drag strip.  

You're trying to talk sensible to a stupid fuck, who thinks a Demon will be allowed to make passes down the track, without a roll cage :lol::lmao:   Guys a complete fucking clueless idiot. 

21 minutes ago, MSAREV said:

That the GT350 is not made for the drag strip.  

What is the GT350 good at? seems like the Camaro is better at the track and the Hellcat works at a drag strip. Fishtailing into crowds of people seems to be all Ford.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

What is the GT350 good at? seems like the Camaro is better at the track and the Hellcat works at a drag strip. Fishtailing into crowds of people seems to be all Ford.

Spot on.

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

You're trying to talk sensible to a stupid fuck, who thinks a Demon will be allowed to make passes down the track, without a roll cage :lol::lmao:   Guys a complete fucking clueless idiot. 

Speaking of clueless....

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

You are the American equivalent to that clueless Canadian dumb fuck Fudgy.