Check your account email address ×

Do any of you buy from Amazon?

ckf

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

2 or 3 times.

Can I change my Amazon home page in bookmarks too the home page your  link sends me to? Be nice if the transaction was 'automatic' as opposed to coming here to get the link?

You get what I am trying to say? ::lol:

Yes, you can change the amazon bookmark to my link.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yes, you can change the amazon bookmark to my link.

No-brainer. :bc:

EDIT: I'll have to split you with Ace of Spades. He gets my business as well.

Edited by Snake

On 5/5/2017 at 8:51 PM, ckf said:

Are you forgetting to go through the link here because I'm not seeing many purchases get credited to my affiliate account?

I just purchased $265.00 of stuff through your link, let me know when you see it :bc: 

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I just purchased $265.00 of stuff through your link, let me know when you see it :bc: 

Thanks Vince. It probably won't show up until Tuesday. I'll keep you posted :bc:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

I just used the link to buy $770 worth of LED light fixtures...  Did you get credit for it?

Thanks for the support. It won't show up in my reports until the day after it ships.

On 5/7/2017 at 9:40 PM, Mileage Psycho said:

Got it. Thanks :bc:

On 5/9/2017 at 2:33 PM, SmeeAgain said:

I just used the link to buy $770 worth of LED light fixtures...  Did you get credit for it?

It looks like I got credit for around $400 of it so far. Maybe they didn't ship everything yesterday?

18 hours ago, ckf said:

Got it. Thanks :bc:

It looks like I got credit for around $400 of it so far. Maybe they didn't ship everything yesterday?

The order is coming from a couple of different vendors.  I'm sure you will see it shortly.  :bc:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Gold Member

Just place a order by clicking the link...  Is that all I have to do...  Just access amazon by clicking the link???  Some weathertech floor liners for the new Mustang GT should be on the way.

Will Also use the link CKF as I have a bunch of college books to order or rent and usually use Amazon as they seem to be the best price for getting raped on books.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Just place a order by clicking the link...  Is that all I have to do...  Just access amazon by clicking the link???  Some weathertech floor liners for the new Mustang GT should be on the way.

Will Also use the link CKF as I have a bunch of college books to order or rent and usually use Amazon as they seem to be the best price for getting raped on books.

That's all you have to do is click the link. Thanks for the support :thumb:

How are you liking the GT?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

College Textbooks.....that racket makes the mafia look like the Boy Scouts.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's all you have to do is click the link. Thanks for the support :thumb:

How are you liking the GT?

Fricken awesome in the 100 miles yesterday.  The wife was even hammering on the chinkmission as she rallied through the gears.  Her 4th manual transmission.  May have to buy a beater for her to drive to college....  She said showing up in the Raptor or the new Mustang may make people hate her as they struggle there way through college.  The guys in her class just love the truck and I am sure want to fuck on her already.  

Went in to look at Ford Fusions....  Didn't make it to the Fusion line and stopped at the Mustangs LOL.  

• Like 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

College Textbooks.....that racket makes the mafia look like the Boy Scouts.

$700 summer semester.  This sumester will most likely exceed that maybe...  Hopefully not.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Fricken awesome in the 100 miles yesterday.  The wife was even hammering on the chinkmission as she rallied through the gears.  Her 4th manual transmission.  May have to buy a beater for her to drive to college....  She said showing up in the Raptor or the new Mustang may make people hate her as they struggle there way through college.  The guys in her class just love the truck and I am sure want to fuck on her already.  

Went in to look at Ford Fusions....  Didn't make it to the Fusion line and stopped at the Mustangs LOL.  

I've always been a Chevy guy, but the Mustangs look so much better than the current Camaro.

I'm not sure if Rob is still thinking of getting an 18 GT this fall or not. He's been having a ball with his RS.

• Like 1