Check your account email address ×

Olympics could be a big failure

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, snopro31 said:

You do understand in a publicly funded country like Canada where the Feds and Prov control health care the pay comes from taxes.....

But an athlete should not be receiving $$$ from taxes.  It happens in Canada.  A simple google search will answer your questions. 

Yes I understand and Olympic athletes in every country receive varying amounts of money from the government and Canada is actually on the lower end of the scale. 

4 hours ago, Momorider said:

They are not making a living off it it you clown :nuts: 

So going around crying for an increase in funding so they can play sports is perfectly fine with you?  Libtard FAGGOT

1 hour ago, snopro31 said:

So going around crying for an increase in funding so they can play sports is perfectly fine with you?  Libtard FAGGOT

No one is surprised that a faggot like you :gfight: doesn't support sport of any kind specially armature sport :flush:

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

Have many friends (TV guys) working at these Olympics, first hand info is its not as bad as everyone is saying, just stay in Olympic compound ( dont go looking for cheap hoes) and you should be alright, they have been told to not venture out to city though.

15 hours ago, ckf said:

LOL, I've never really paid much attention to the Summer games either. About the only thing I can remember watching is the original BB dream team games back in the 80's. Winter games are so much better. Anyone else remember the 'miracle on ice'?

Remember it.  It is played in the car every time we head to Lake Placid for a hockey tournament.  Last year we had the Swedish locker room for our championship game.  

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

No one is surprised that a faggot like you :gfight: doesn't support sport of any kind specially armature sport :flush:

I support sports.  But if you want to gallivant around the world it should be on their dime, not the countries.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, snopro31 said:

I support sports.  But if you want to gallivant around the world it should be on their dime, not the countries.

Once every four years these athletes who have trained in anonymity get to showcase their hard work and talents....what sports did you play in school? Just imagine if everybody in this country had your shortsighted attitude back in the late 70's....we would have never experienced as a country the triumph of a bunch of scrappy underdogs beating a world hockey power at the the height of the Cold War. 

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

we would have never experienced as a country the triumph of a bunch of scrappy underdogs beating a world hockey power at the the height of the Cold War. 

Yeah did way better there then in any war or conflict since.