Check your account email address ×

Trump, right again

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**TRUMP VINDICATED***

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes's new information confirms earlier reports of surveillance of Trump aides and associates, plus the twist that there is no Russia link.:junk:

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

You guys have had a rough afternoon, we know. It'll all be ok. 

yeah it was brutal...

we now know manafort was paid $10M a year to help putin

we know trumpcare is going to fail tomorrow

we know the fbi has more than "circumstantial evidence" of the trump campaign colluding with russia

we know nunes is a complete dipshit, unfit for the role he is in, and he helped reassure an independent investigation into the trump campaign

:lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah it was brutal...

we know the fbi has more than "circumstantial evidence" of the trump campaign colluding with russia

we know nunes is a complete dipshit, unfit for the role he is in, and he helped reassure an independent investigation into the trump campaign

Haha yea, a bunch of people had a bad day and JEFF is 180* off on who it is.

:lmao:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah it was brutal...

Dude.  Now you are reaching amazing hack levels.

And I do hope that ACA fails tomorrow.  And we leave Obamacare alone....all alone.  It's all good though....right?

To the R's:  Let "Trumpcare" or any amending to the current ACA die.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  Now you are reaching amazing hack levels.

And I do hope that ACA fails tomorrow.  And we leave Obamacare alone....all alone.  It's all good though....right?

To the R's:  Let "Trumpcare" or any amending to the current ACA die.

If they leave Obamacare alone you'll see the dems jump to action on it. It's in a death spiral and they can't let it die. Interesting times we live in.

Just now, JEFF said:

If they leave Obamacare alone you'll see the dems jump to action on it. It's in a death spiral and they can't let it die. Interesting times we live in.

That's what I want to see.  I wanna see them grovel for help.  On their fucking bloodied knees!  Then I want to refuse them.  Let's let this "Perfect" plan work it's way where it is heading.  It'll hurt and kill people, but that's the price for denial.

10 minutes ago, JEFF said:

that was debunked a few days ago, by the cbo. god damn son, do you pay attention to anything?

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Funny shit. I remember when people cared about what was best for the country.

Now it's all about identity politics and FAKENEWS, very fucking sad the ultra hackery from these clowns :flush: 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

Right, so why aren't Trump and the Republicans interested in Russia's meddling or all of the connections and contacts between Trump and his associates and Russian oligarch/gangsters etc?

There's a ton of really shady shit going on here, for real.  Not like #pizzagate kind of for real, but actual reality kind of for real

6 minutes ago, Cold War said:

i remember the days when republicans despised russia and would put things like american intelligence and their capabilities at the top of the world. now? russia is great and our our intel blows. reagan is turning over in his grave. 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

that was debunked a few days ago, by the cbo. god damn son, do you pay attention to anything?

Yah one insurance option in hundreds of districts some to have none at all that's debunked :lol:

100% :wrong: 100% of the time for over two years :lmao: