Check your account email address ×

Who here got duped by the COW?

24 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Maddow had her open Al Capone's vault moment.

He was commenting on that earlier and laughing at her.  Or was it laughing with her.  I think it was at her.  He mentioned she made a snide remark toward him about his "moment".  SO...what comes around.......

Biggest difference here is, his was just unexpected, no real known ending.  Her's was in writing in front of her for hours/days before she had the "big reveal".  Complete moron..and when your own side hammers you for it....JEEZ!  I mean, when lying biased hacks call you a lying bias hack...well......

:groin:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

He was commenting on that earlier and laughing at her.  Or was it laughing with her.  I think it was at her.  He mentioned she made a snide remark toward him about his "moment".  SO...what comes around.......

Biggest difference here is, his was just unexpected, no real known ending.  Her's was in writing in front of her for hours/days before she had the "big reveal".  Complete moron..and when your own side hammers you for it....JEEZ!  I mean, when lying biased hacks call you a lying bias hack...well......

:groin:

I feel bad for MC. I am sure he was really getting his hopes up that this would be the big one.  Like Ralphie in Christmas story finally getting his first secret message from Orphan Annie. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I feel bad for MC. I am sure he was really getting his hopes up that this would be the big one.  Like Ralphie in Christmas story finally getting his first secret message from Orphan Annie. 

"Drink more Ovaline."

:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

:lol: