Check your account email address ×

*****Official 2017 NFL Thread****

ckf

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Incorrect. Three seconds left, no TO's. All he had to do was wrap up and wait for support. Didn't even need to hit him. Just bear hug and prevent forward movement towards out of bounds to keep the clock running even if tackled out of bounds. This is 100% the worst defensive play of the year. You don't make millions a year and do that. 

I already covered all this you fucking noid!!!!  Slinger denied it though....so maybe he’ll listen to you.  I have a weird way of bringing confrontation out in people.

:dunno:

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Incorrect. Three seconds left, no TO's. All he had to do was wrap up and wait for support. Didn't even need to hit him. Just bear hug and prevent forward movement towards out of bounds to keep the clock running even if tackled out of bounds. This is 100% the worst defensive play of the year. You don't make millions a year and do that. 

you are incorrect. the PI penalty would have stopped the clock

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I already covered all this you fucking noid!!!!  Slinger denied it though....so maybe he’ll listen to you.  I have a weird way of bringing confrontation out in people.

:dunno:

you clowns were saying tackle him before he caught the ball, which would have resulted in a PI call

Just now, Snoslinger said:

you are incorrect. the PI penalty would have stopped the clock

No, not grab early guy... Wait until he caught it and wrap up since he was airborne. All he had to do was wait right underneath him as he went up. Do you watch football? Do we need to crayon this shit up? 

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, not grab early guy... Wait until he caught it and wrap up since he was airborne. All he had to do was wait right underneath him as he went up. Do you watch football? Do we need to crayon this shit up? 

that is exactly what i said. 

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

The reality of it is, and Minnesota fans won’t admit this, is that this game is over if Williams just locks his arms around Diggs like HE IS PAID MILLIONS TO DO.  

Not sure WUT he was doing...but I/we appreciate it.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns were saying tackle him before he caught the ball, which would have resulted in a PI call

Shhhh.....

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no. he would have arrived too early, before the ball got there, creating a PI call. if he also had not taken out the other saints player, he could have tackled diggs. what he should have done was timed the attack a little better.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

no, he did blow the game. just explaining why he didn't make the tackle the way everyone thinks he should have. had he done that and got the PI call, he'd have been chastised too. like I said the better move would have been to stay behind him and tackle after the catch. but everything is more clear with hindsight.

:news:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Philly will get murdered. They are bigger choke artists than the Queens. Then the Pats will straight up dual fist fuck the queens. Guaranteed. 

I bet on Philly to cover my losses on NO. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, you think Philly will pull it off?

It’s more fun that way.

:lmao:

But see,  this is why Slinger never heals.  Some of us are trying to give him the right answers and rehabilitate him, while others just want to piss in his cheerios.   Like you Zam.:lol:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Philly will get murdered. They are bigger choke artists than the Queens. Then the Pats will straight up dual fist fuck the queens. Guaranteed. 

Philly sports have a reputation of that very problem.  Foles I don't think will be the deciding factor, but their secondary on the other hand.....

These teams have never won the Super Bowl

Just four teams are left in the NFL playoffs - the New England Patriots, Jacksonville Jaguars, Minnesota Vikings and Philadelphia Eagles.

The New England Patriots have won five Super Bowls, but the Jaguars, Vikings and Eagles have never won a Lombardi trophy.

Here are the thirteen NFL teams that have never won a Super Bowl:

- Tennessee Titans

- Houston Texans

- Cincinnati Bengals

- Jacksonville Jaguars

- Cleveland Browns

- Philadelphia Eagles

- San Diego Chargers

- Minnesota Vikings

- Detroit Lions

- Arizona Cardinals

- Atlanta Falcons

- Carolina Panthers

- Buffalo Bills

On 1/15/2018 at 7:31 PM, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That was just poor foot ball form. Rookie mistake, should never have happened in the NFL. Shitt, they drill 10 year olds to tackle better than that. If you watch a lot of the tackles in the NFL they go for the glory tackle rather than the fundamentally correct tackle. 

Meh, is what it is.