Check your account email address ×

hey dopo and other immigrant haters...

trump's plan is going to do a real number on the crooked fucking farmers in wisconsin. that's gonna be super cool. they'll now have to pay a living wage if they want cattle fed and milked and crops tended to. these guys are some of the most corrupt human beings in the state. 

2 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

So now we're talking about the Wall?

Yea, my mistake for following 02 down the rabbit hole.

:lmao:

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

:lol: You can't understand how tightening up the borders and closer scrutiny can reduce the number of illegal immigrants. Even entering the US from Canada or Mexico can be tighter. Didn't Trump just order the hiring of more border security. More secondary screening at points of entry will catch more people entering the US with no intention of ever leaving.

Keep dreaming in your Libturd utopia that everyone is good and should just be let in as freely as Trudope does.

Sure it will

Border agent at Canadian border - "I see you're visiting from Germany.  How long will you be visiting the US for?"

People in car at border crossing - "A few weeks"

Border agent - "Carry on"

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

So why are you so happy to keep them here?

who said I am? I'm asking a simple question to the people who despise illegal immigrants. what do they expect to change in their day-to-day lives when a lot of illegal immigrants are rounded up and deported. there has to be a reason they despise them so much. whether they think someone is getting something for free, or driving up their healthcare costs, or taxes, or crimes. what is it?

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

funny how liberals mistake support for ENFORCING EXISTING immigration laws with hating all immigrants:pan:

if you don't despise illegal immigrants, then the question doesn't concern you. :dunno:

but don't try telling me a lot of rw'ers don't despise illegal immigrants.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No one hates "immigrants", they hate the fact that illegal immigrants get all kinds of government handouts. They also hate the fact that people like you refuse to acknowledge the difference between illegal immigrant and immigrant.

you have the reading comprehension skills of a rock :lol:

"I'm curious what you expect to gain from the deportation of a lot of illegal immigrants"

Edited by Snoslinger

45 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yea, my mistake for following 02 down the rabbit hole.

Sure it will

Border agent at Canadian border - "I see you're visiting from Germany.  How long will you be visiting the US for?"

People in car at border crossing - "A few weeks"

Border agent - "Carry on"

The deluded mind of Crushedice. are you sure you aren't really a dupe for Failmaker. You're the clown that suddenly made the deflect to the wall. You were even too stupid to know that the ban on travel was only for 120 days. What a moron. :lol:Pay attention to the facts and not just what suits you.

Only a moron like you can't understand how increased border scrutiny and a larger number of people going through secondary inspection will reduce the number of illegals getting into the country.

I guess you haven't driven across the border from Canada to the US lately. It's pretty obvious you haven't. Three people driving to the US on business, two with Canadian passports born in Canada. One with a Romanian Passport living in Canada. Guess what... referred to secondary inspection. Tighten it up even more and FEWER will get through. You won't stop them all but you'll stop more.

That was the purpose of the 120 day window. Review the current process and make it better. Everything can be made better.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

No one hates "immigrants", they hate the fact that illegal immigrants get all kinds of government handouts. They also hate the fact that people like you refuse to acknowledge the difference between illegal immigrant and immigrant.

Lock it up OT.....we're done here and so are the libtards asking these dumb questions 

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The deluded mind of Crushedice. are you sure you aren't really a dupe for Failmaker. You're the clown that suddenly made the deflect to the wall. You were even too stupid to know that the ban on travel was only for 120 days. What a moron. :lol:Pay attention to the facts and not just what suits you.

Only a moron like you can't understand how increased border scrutiny and a larger number of people going through secondary inspection will reduce the number of illegals getting into the country.

I guess you haven't driven across the border from Canada to the US lately. It's pretty obvious you haven't. Three people driving to the US on business, two with Canadian passports born in Canada. One with a Romanian Passport living in Canada. Guess what... referred to secondary inspection. Tighten it up even more and FEWER will get through. You won't stop them all but you'll stop more.

That was the purpose of the 120 day window. Review the current process and make it better. Everything can be made better.

Now you're back to "illegals" getting in.  You move the goalposts with every post you make.  

Okay so once again, how does "increased scrutiny" at the border prevent someone from overstaying their tourist VISA? 

imo it's the idea that certain people are getting things for free that bothers them so much, especially if those people are the non-white variety. again, I'm not accusing all you rwws of hating illegal immigrants. dopo is a great example. he'd rub one off at the idea of a Mexican family being torn apart and some of them deported.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the fucking guy didn't get anything correct yet you're telling OT to lock it up :lol:

So you ask questions on people's opinions....they answer and you tell them they're wrong. Thanks for taking up SlowRiders slack 

Illegal..... :news:

Edited by Skidooski

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So you ask questions on people's opinions....they answer and you tell them they're wrong. Thanks for taking up SlowRiders slack 

Illegal..... :news:

I'm honestly just trying to determine what enrages them so much. :dunno:  furthermore, where did i say someone's answer was wrong?

Edited by Snoslinger

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Now you're back to "illegals" getting in.  You move the goalposts with every post you make.  

Okay so once again, how does "increased scrutiny" at the border prevent someone from overstaying their tourist VISA? 

I never went off topic to a wall. That was you Crushedice or should I say Fail... you make about as much sense as he did. You really can't be that naïve. I keep forgetting. Yes you can. As it stands now they look at a lot of things. Even simple things like someone saying they are going for a two week vacation but have way too much stuff with them. They can look at emails on your cell phone or laptop. They turn back people all the time now when they doubt they are only going on a vacation. They don't really need to prove anything. Nobody is ENTITLED ENTRY into any country. They decide you may be up to no good and they turn you away. Provide more security staff at the border crossings they can scrutinize more people much more closely. The closer scrutiny will catch more people.

It's obvious you don't cross into the US. If you did you would see lots of people sent to secondary at the border crossings or the airports either because of suspicious behaviours or just random selection.

Edited by 02sled

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I'm honestly just trying to determine what enrages them so much. :dunno:  furthermore, where did i say someone's answer was wrong?

"The fucking guy didn't get anything correct"  <<<<< That's equivalent to "you're wrong" 

I smell a Slinger Vortex kicking in :lol:

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

"The fucking guy didn't get anything correct"  <<<<< That's equivalent to "you're wrong" 

I smell a Slinger Vortex kicking in :lol:

I was referring to the "immigrant vs illegal immigrant" and the non-hatred comment ya dingaling. his concern about handouts was a legit answer.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

who said I am? I'm asking a simple question to the people who despise illegal immigrants. what do they expect to change in their day-to-day lives when a lot of illegal immigrants are rounded up and deported. there has to be a reason they despise them so much. whether they think someone is getting something for free, or driving up their healthcare costs, or taxes, or crimes. what is it?

if you don't despise illegal immigrants, then the question doesn't concern you. :dunno:

but don't try telling me a lot of rw'ers don't despise illegal immigrants.

I don'despise legal immigrants and as far as getting something for free? You're the one that goes spastic if someone gets to keep more of their own earnings.:lol:

29 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

What is it that "enrages " you about having someone keep more of their earnings?

so how much do you think the "all kinds of gov handouts" is personally costing you, kivalo?

A fuck of alot more than the 21b the wall is going to cost, again supporting enforcing exciting laws makes one a hater of all immigrants, you silly fucks need to update your playbook if you ever wish to regain the WH and to keep seats that you currently occupy SMFH

3 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

A fuck of alot more than the 21b the wall is going to cost, again supporting enforcing exciting laws makes one a hater of all immigrants, you silly fucks need to update your playbook if you ever wish to regain the WH and to keep seats that you currently occupy SMFH

you seem to be taking this a little personal, like you do hate illegal immigrants or something...

• Gold Member

you have the reading comprehension skills of a rock :lol:

"I'm curious what you expect to gain from the deportation of a lot of illegal immigrants"

Hey dipshit, you thread title contains "immigrant haters". Perhaps you have some comprehension problems? :news:

They hope to gain a reduction in the numbers of illegals present in this country.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Hey dipshit, you thread title contains "immigrant haters". Perhaps you have some comprehension problems? :news:

They hope to gain a reduction in the numbers of illegals present in this country.

the topic, and question, is explained very well in the first post. or do you read titles and jump to the end? that actually might explain some things, like taking 7 years to finish college :lol:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the topic, and question, is explained very well in the first post. or do you read titles and jump to the end? that actually might explain some things, like taking 7 years to finish college :lol:

and 1/2. :news:

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you seem to be taking this a little personal, like you do hate illegal immigrants or something...

What I hate is the abuse of our system which costs me AND you countless dollars per year which your side seems to want to look away from, I fully support enforcing our laws, making sure that people we allow to enter OUR country are who the fuck they say they are and come here the same LEGAL way that their forefathers did, what's so fucking hard to understand about that. We are and have always been a country of immigrants and people should be allowed to a better life just do it the correct way